Start by marking “Our Valentine's Day Book (Special Day Books)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Our Valentine's Day Book

Jane Belk Moncure

Our Valentine's Day Book (Special Day Books)

2.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A child describes the kindergarten's activities in preparing for Valentine's Day.
School & Library Binding, 32 pages
Published August 1st 1987 by Childs World

To ask other readers questions about Our Valentine's Day Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our Valentine's Day Book

J-Lynn
Feb 17, 2008 J-Lynn rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books
This book was published in 1987 and reflects the trend of the time to have multi-ethnic characters in the illustrations—one of which appears to be an African American teacher. I originally picked up the book to demonstrate that just because a book has illustrations with people of varying colors, doesn’t mean that the book actually discusses or teaches issues of diversity.

But, I found the book, which focuses on a young elementary classroom preparing for Valentine’s Day, useful in other ways. The
Lisa Driskill
Feb 02, 2016 Lisa Driskill rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: work
Sweet story of the old way we used to do Valentine's Day. We are going to do Valentine's day this way this year with our clients!
Emily Black
Emily Black marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Denita
Denita rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2012
Eileen Almonte
Eileen Almonte marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2010
Jane Belk Moncure (born December 1926) is an American author of early childhood non-fiction, fiction and poetry. She has also written under the names Bruce Wannamaker and Jennie Davis.

Moncure has lived in Virginia and North Carolina. She worked in early childhood education for thirty-five years. She lives in Elon College, North Carolina.

Moncure is a creative and prolific author: there are millions
More about Jane Belk Moncure...