Start by marking “Wild Ones, Vol. 3 (Wild Ones, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wild Ones, Vol. 3 (Wild Ones, #3)

Wild Ones, Vol. 3 (Wild Ones #3)

4.19  ·  Rating Details ·  1,893 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Is the boss's granddaughter too hot to handle, even for the yakuza?

Please note: reads right to left (Japanese Style)

Sachie Wakamura just lost her mother, and her estranged grandfather has shown up to take care of her. The only problem is that grandpa is the head of a yakuza gang! Too scared to join her new family, Sachie tries to continue living her normal life. She can'
Published June 3rd 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Ones, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Ones, Vol. 3

Miss Ryoko
Aug 30, 2013 Miss Ryoko rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
So this volume was a mix of Ranma 1/2 and Fruits Basket... what was up with the random and stupid underwear thief storyline?

What I find interesting about this series is that Sachie lives with Yakuza, yet all the guys are essentially good guys. They hardly do anything that's breaking the law (if they do, we never hear about it), they're super nice, the only thing that makes them Yakuza is they look like thugs. And that's about it. They're essentially the sweet and happy chapter of the Yakuza...
Reader17 Der
Oct 16, 2008 Reader17 Der rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read
Still enjoying this series. The Yakuza guys make me laugh. Yes most of the chapters in this where silly this time the first being a underwear theft but It made me laugh with how all the guys where acting. Then the next chapters had them going away to a restor where Sachie gets kidnapped and Rakuto has to try to save her. In the last chapter there are guest staying at their home and one of them is boy that acts like a brat but no one ever scolds him.

I love the interaction between Sachie and Raku
Emma
Feb 29, 2008 Emma rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga, shojo
This is my first review! YAY! Ok, if you don't want spoilers DO NOT KEEP READING :)

Ok, basically, the first chapter of this volume sucked. It was about an underwear thief for god's sake! It was just a filler chapter and was totally confusing and unnecessary. Then, came the customary onsen chapter that arrives in every manga series at least once. another filler :( The last chapter at least provided a new twist, so that spiced up this volume a bit.

over-all this volume sorta kinda sucked....
Emma
Apr 15, 2015 Emma rated it it was ok
Womp womp. This volume is mostly filler chapters. Weird, random panty thief misunderstanding chapter. Weird, random vacation chapter - though I guess this one does introduce a new character. One decent chapter at the end leaving the reader with a big cliffhanger.
Sara Bennett
May 02, 2013 Sara Bennett rated it liked it
Sachie is back in this third volume of Wild Ones. This time her life in the yakuza gang is still crazy although she is a bit more used to it. Somewhat. When her mother died she was left in the care of her grandfather who is the leader of the gang. She was put into the position somewhat like a princess and is even given a bodyguard! But Rakuto is confusing and annoying. Nice and then irritating. Sachie doesn't know what to feel about him.

In this volume there is an underwear thief in the area and
Amy M.
Aug 02, 2008 Amy M. rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I like this series, which makes me sad to say this volume didn't live up to my expectations. Most of the book could be called filler at best, but the middle chapter was cute. I'm not sure what I think of the last chapter. Annoying kids are one of my serious pet peeves!

I will buy the next volume when it comes out though. Sachie and Rakuto are such a sweet couple!
Hannah
Aug 25, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Series Review: Wild Ones is a funny and romantic manga that I really enjoyed beginning to end. The plot was great as well as the characters. I never got bored and the plot twists were often surprising. The ending was perfect for the series and well timed. If you are looking for some action along with normal high school drama this is the manga for you!
Kristelle
Oct 23, 2013 Kristelle rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This volume is so dull. The author started it with Underwear Thief, which I find very amusing and also very unsupportive to the development of the story. The only part that I think is making the story moving is the last chapters. Though the senseless chapters were pretty funny, I would still love to see a firm story plot.

*** 2.5 Stars! ***
Jenny Clark
Dec 19, 2015 Jenny Clark rated it liked it
The series is still pretty cute, but this one was a little jumbled. Very little happened plot wise and a few characters who were introduced just disapeared for no reason. I still plan to continue, bht hope it gets better.
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
Alright, let's talk about this whole underwear thief story. Just.. what? The synopsis on the back of the book plays that whole storyline up... but it's all solved in a matter of a few pages.

Just like the rest of them...
Danielle
Aug 16, 2015 Danielle rated it liked it
Pure ridiculousness in this volume. An underwear thief? What? Entertaining, but probably my least favorite so far in this series.
Chelsea
Mar 07, 2012 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoujo-manga
Contains Chapters 10 - 15: This volume was a lot of fun and introduced some new characters that were really entertaining to watch.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I'm liking the art more and more. Anyway, the story arc for this was alright. Been a while since I read another manga series or at least a completed one. Good volume.
Kendra Johnson
Sep 29, 2014 Kendra Johnson rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
this book is great. i recommend it for anyone who likes anime. i loved the story line.its just funny.
Marielle
Jan 23, 2014 Marielle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I love this series so much! Sachie is literally my favorite heroine EVER!!! She's so funny and she does't let people mess with her, no matter who they are!
Sarah Evans
Feb 16, 2009 Sarah Evans rated it it was amazing
Continues to be an engrossing series with engaging characters you can't help but fall in love with. Definitely one of my favorites.
Snow
Jun 11, 2010 Snow rated it liked it
clearing off the manga-to-be-read shelves
Misha
Misha rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2013
Nouria J
Nouria J rated it it was ok
Apr 07, 2015
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2012
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Ystra
Ystra rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2015
Leigh Anne Havel Muentes
Leigh Anne Havel Muentes rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2011
Lucija Reign
Lucija Reign rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Jessi
Jessi rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Kayla Salmon
Kayla Salmon rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
Chanel
Chanel rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Feram Marcoz
Feram Marcoz rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
Atiqah Salim
Atiqah Salim rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2012
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 2
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 03
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 9
  • Captive Hearts, Vol. 02 (Captive Hearts, #2)
  • Mixed Vegetables, Vol. 3 (Mixed Vegetables, #3)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 13 (High School Debut, #13)
  • Special A, Vol. 3 (Special A, #3)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 6 (Hana-Kimi, #6)
Name: 藤原規代

She is a mangaka that currently lives in Tokyo.

Her hobbies include playing drums and bass guitar and wearing kimono.
More about Kiyo Fujiwara...

Wild Ones (10 books)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 1 (Wild Ones, #1)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 4 (Wild Ones, #4)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 5 (Wild Ones, #5)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 6 (Wild Ones, #6)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 7 (Wild Ones, #7)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 8 (Wild Ones, #8)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 9 (Wild Ones, #9)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 10 (Wild Ones, #10)