Start by marking “Lionhearted - Bujangan Hart Terakhir” as Want to Read:
Lionhearted - Bujangan Hart Terakhir

Lionhearted - Bujangan Hart Terakhir (Long, Tall Texans #24)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  1,400 ratings  ·  39 reviews
Sudah lama Janie Brewster menaruh hati pada Leo Hart. Namun semua upayanya untuk memikat Leo---termasuk belajar membuat biskuit kesukaan Leo---selalu gagal. Keadaan semakin memburuk ketika Leo malah memercayai kabar-kabar negatif tentang Janie dan berkata pada Janie ia takkan pernah tertarik pada gadis itu.

Tapi di balik semua sikap kasarnya, hati Leo sebenarnya mulai melun
Published 2007 by GRAMEDIA PUSTAKA UTAMA (first published December 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Lionhearted - Bujangan Hart Terakhir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lionhearted - Bujangan Hart Terakhir

Jenny
Janie has loved Leo since forever but her love is an unrequited one. He rejects her but he comes to her rescue when she starts working at shady bar due to her father's financial problems. But now it is Janie who doesn't want his love not when he stays with her out of pity and not love.

I ADORED Leo and Janie. Janie is strong but cute, sweet and very smitten with Leo. Leo is alpha but charming and when he falls for Janie he falls hard. Watching Leo beg and grovel was so amusing. Plus the love sce
Kaycee Sapinoso
Lionhearted is the 5th and final series of the Hart brothers of Jacobsville, Texas. And unfortunately, I’ve read it first. But I’m gonna read the first book later. Anyways, I still enjoyed reading this one. I absolutely loved it. Hands down to Miss Dianna Palmer for giving us another sweet, adventurous, touching, funny and heart-warming story.

Janie Brewster has loved him forever and has done everything that she can think of to interest him. She tried cooking, making biscuits (since the Hart brot
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
dari awal baca seri hart brothers, gw selalu suka ma tokoh Leo and yakin bahwa kisahnya pasti akan sangat menarik n ternyata gw bener...seru banget liat Leo yg ternyata bisa ditaklukkan ma Janie dimana awalnya Leo tuh "alergi" banget ma Janie terutama ma masakan Janie, karna Janie kan aslinya gak bisa masak..lebih kocak lagi karna Janie selalu menganalisis Leo n sodara2nya dengan teori psikologinya, palagi pas dia bilang Cag impoten!! wakakakkaaa...
Janie yg bertekad mengubah pandangan Leo ttg di
Nancy Silk
"Woot, Woot!" The Power of Obsession"

In this last of the Hart brother series (my first book I've read by this author), the one unmarried brother, Leo Hart, now lives alone except for his aged housekeeper who comes in twice a week to give him a little grief. Women haven't been in his life for a while as he has a very busy lifestyle of ranch and business management. He's in his 30's now and casual dating is no longer of interest to him. He, however, does accept an invitation to dinner and ballet w
Amanda Sheila
Good catch, Leo!

Janie's having a crush on Leo since forever! She's been following him around, seduced him and tried everything she could to be someone he wants but it didn't seems to work out. Leo thinks that she's too young to him and apparently, someone's not happy seeing Janie get close to him. She wants Leo for herself. Who is that? What will happen next?

In Diana Palmer's book Man of Means, the story of Rey, Miss Palmer describing Leo as the charming one. Easy going and funny. But why in th
Livia
I've just completed another Hart brother story and I loved it! LIONHEARTED is cute, funny, romantic but sometimes irritating. The hero Leon Hart, last brother to marry, was down right obstinate at times but so very crazy about the heroine, Janie Brewster.

Readers will meet this couple in-depth in the previous book A MAN OF MEANS (Sil Desire #1429, Apr 02.) The story is a straight forward romance and marries off the last of the Hart boys but also creates another mystery within the Long Tall Texan
Natalie
The book was OK, a bit fast paced from realizing being in love to marriage for me, but the part where he was trying to save her was good even if he didn't do as well as he had hoped to. And it seemed to me he was much more mature than Janie, she was not that aware of being a woman versus being a teenager. Just didn't come together for me.
Beth
Leo and Janie. It was ok.
Lily Herondale
Me declaro fan de esta autora! :3
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Texas 25
Nas Mãos Do Destino
Diana Palmer

Este foi o primeiro romance que li da Diana Palmer e conseqüentemente da série homens do Texas.
Por isso tenho um carinho pela história e pelos personagens Léo e Janie.
E de alguma forma este livro me instigou a procurar os outros livros da série.
O que torna esse livro ainda mais interessante é que boa parte dos personagens que fazem parte da série, aparecem de uma forma ou de outra durante a narrativa.
ÓTIMO!!!!
ADORO!!!!
RECOMENDADÍSSIMO!!!!
Deasy
Sebenernya aku mo kasih rating 3.5 tapi karena ga bisa pake acara setengah setengah yah sudah masuk ke 4 aja.. mengibgat kesusahan mendapatkan buku ini.

Awal awal buku ini cukup menjanjikan. Tapi menurutku klimaks buku ini udah terjadi di tengah buku ini, sehingga pada saat membaca bab bab akhir aku kehilangan semangat dan ceritanya cenderung flat menurutku. Cerita bab akhir seperti basa basi doang....

Pat Cromwell
Not your typical Diana Palmer. I LOVED Leo and Janie. Yes he was that kind of hero BUT he didn't voice it (that much) and thank God, Diana didn;t share too much of his inner thoughts. One of my fav Diana Palmer books and Janie was a stronger heroine than most. Not once did Leo say "Little Seet Thang". How refreshing. Did I say I loved Leo and Janie?
Lily Pilly
This is why I look for Diana Palmer's novels.....among very few lukewarm books, she has many fantastic stories and "Lionhearted" is one of her lovely stories.....It has romance, a little suspense, and a nice dose of sensuality. I enjoyed reading this book very much as it had my favorite type of heroin...a sweet virgin and a manly cowboy

;)
Jenny
I have a whole stack of Diana Palmer books from the library that I could only get in Large Print. I think a lot of hers are either paperback or LP. Since a lot of theirs are her older novels I think the paperbacks have worn out so the library only has the large print left. I will read LP when no other type is available.
Shahnaaz
Overall : 3.5 stars
The Hart brothers : 5 stars
The brothers' love for biscuits is hilarious and yet cute. The way they stick up for one another is admirable and of course,the second funny thing is how they all prepare each others weddings in such a comical whirlwind.
Alyssa
disappointing book. stupid girl, stupid man, stupid story. not that good writing.
Lina
suka kali ma pasangan ini, dari semua seri DP cm mereka yg bener2 nyantel dikepalaku
hahahaha
kelakuan Leo yg sok2 g suka sm si Janie, beehh tapi bertekuk lutut juga sama Janie akhirnya
pengen baca lagi ^^, tapi g ada di Gramed Pekanbaru .__.' , cetak lagii doong!!!
Soteria
Leopold and Janie..
gw paling suka cerita tentang mereka berdua..
banyak perdebatan dan sedikit amarah disana sini sebelum mereka akhirnya bisa bener2 saling jujur dengan perasaan masing2..
aku paling suka sifat Leo yang possesif dan impulsif.. ^^
Noemi Escamilla
Main Characters: Leo (Leopold) Hart & Janie Brewster

Note 1: Long, Tall, Texans

Note 2: Hart Brothers

Note 3: Jacobsville resident

One of my most favorites! Those Hart boys are so funny!

Own a copy on ebook and pdf.
Angelica Stevenson
In 2005-2007 I read so many of Diana Palmer's books. My ex's mom had a lot and that got me hooked. She is an excellent author and I just enjoyed them. Especially the rancher, texas, farmer themes plots and stuff.
Yun Merripen
Dr smua hart bersaudr q plg sk leo..pdhal awl-ny bete bgt krn leo g ngeh sm perasaan jeny...tp akhr-ny sk bgtt pas leo sdr kalo jeny tuh takdir-ny...so sweet bgt d ending..^dreams come true..^
Marren
An enjoyable read about one of the reasons why love cannot be rushed. It is simple, getting straight to the point. Throw in some cowboy action, blushes and stubborn pride and you have a lovely story.
Windy
Good Book. about a young wamen that knows who she wants and a older man that does not know what he is missing till he is slapped in the face with loosing her.
MissyLynne
Leo Hart's story.
Not as good as I expected. Leo sounded more interesting in his brother Rey's book.
Janie was a boring heroine.
Michelle Boone
Love this story. Leo is a biscuit loving jerk, but when he gets his head on straight he's exactly how you want your hero to be.
Indah Threez Lestari
Jalan ceritanya khas Diana Palmer, walaupun nama tokoh dan settingnya berbeda-beda, namun kesannya sama saja...
Tukang Kueh Keren
kisah si Leo ini memang paling seru karena dia yang sok sok gak suka, tapi sebetulnya cinta setengah mati...ah Leo...
Katherine St. Vincent 黄爱芬
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! >.<

Kynya gw dan DP emang tidak pernah ada kecocokan.
Gaby
This is one of the best romantic novels I've ever read. I read it at list 2 times a year. Love it!
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (A Mediterranean Marriage #5)
  • The English Doctor's Baby (Westerling, #3)
  • An Officer and a Millionaire
  • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear (Tall, Dark & Dangerous #6)
  • Cinderella & the Playboy (Silhouette Desire, #1451)
  • Led Astray (Hellraisers, #1)
  • Sarah's Child (Spencer-Nyle Co, #1)
  • Marco's Convenient Wife
  • Pengantin Pilihan (Bride Of His Choice)
  • Smokin' Six-Shooter (Whitehorse, Montana: The Corbetts #4)
  • Anak Sang Kekasih (Having His Baby) - 3 Bayi Untuk 3 Saudara Book 2
  • The Sicilian Surrender (O'Connells, #2)
  • The Greek's Innocent Virgin (Kouros Brothers Duo #1 & Greek Tycoons #2)
  • Menaklukkan Sang Dokter (Taming the Beastly MD)
  • Command Performance (Cordina #2)
  • Menjalani Pernikahan (To Make A Marriage) - Bachelor Sisters Book 3

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Renegade