Start by marking “Pregnancy of Revenge” as Want to Read:
Pregnancy of Revenge

Pregnancy of Revenge

3.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  379 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Revenge...Italian style!

A money-grabbing beauty, that's all she was -- and Jake D'Amato was determined to make Charlotte Summerville pay. His plan was simple: he'd take revenge in his bed!

Actually, Charlie's intentions were purely innocent -- just like her. But suddenly she found herself married to a man who wanted her but seemed to hate her... and now she was pregnant wit
Published November 1st 2005 by Harlequin Books (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnancy of Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnancy of Revenge

A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeAgain the Magic by Lisa KleypasAfter the Night by Linda HowardIf You Deceive by Kresley ColeLady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas
Vengeance Is Mine
194th out of 220 books — 303 voters
Echo by A. ZavarelliUltimatum by Gemma JamesEnslaved by Gemma JamesRetribution by Gemma JamesThe Devil's Kiss by Gemma James
Bedded by Blackmail
14th out of 39 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

seton
Mar 10, 2010 seton rated it liked it
Shelves: category
The title doesnt make sense since the hero doesnt impregnate her for revenge, nor does the heroine poke holes in the condom for revenge either.

Instead, I was treated to one of those tiresome gazillionaires who can't trust any women because one betrayed him back in the Stone Age. Once. Ruthless gazillionaire tycoons are such fragile flowers emotionally in Harlequinland. Excuse me as I play the world's smallest violin.

Trope: older man (he's 38, she's 26)
Nanci Loves2Read**Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
It was good. Your typical Harlequin novella. Jake was a totally dick though. Granted in the end he redeems himself but I was kind of hoping Charlotte would have put him in his place long before and left his ass.

It's a book about miscommunication. Jake wants revenge for his sister who was Charlotte's father's lover. Charlotte is guilty really by association. She's an innocent, who knew her dad was a douche but still loved him. Jake thinks sleeping with Charlotte and casting her aside like her fat
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
Mala. Demasiado odio, arrogancia y petulancia sin sentido.
KatieV
Not memorable. Hero hates heroine because her father (who was a womanizer) painted a nude picture of his sister and, according to the sister, the h refused to meet her because she thought she was too good for her. Both the father and the sister are killed, so the H only has the h to focus his vengeance on. Does that sound convulted? That's because it was.
Linda Sims
May 30, 2014 Linda Sims rated it did not like it
PREDICTABLE

This is not a new story it was originally published in 2005. This author is a bit of a hit or miss for me, this time it's a miss! Needless to say this is so predictable. The hero is out for revenge, unfortunately the object of his hatred is dead. So instead he turns his focus to the mans daughter. Her father had been a womaniser and had had an affair with the heroes sister then dumped her, of course our gallant hero never laid any blame at his sisters feet. So the story progresses wi
Roub
Dec 18, 2013 Roub rated it did not like it
it was an ok read but not my cup of tea. it did have some great moments n was very promising but miss jacqueline failed 2 deliver.charlotte was a ray of sunshine, fun, easy-going n warm n add 2 dat beautiful. she actually had the sunny character of her father without being easy though. i mean; not letting any man jump in2 her panties. jake, who's supposed 2 be an experienced man, did not realise she was a virgin. i dunno how an experienced man can't no a thing like dat. he was really set 2 belie ...more
Maura
Shen
3 Revenge is Sweet Stars

“I might have known you would have an ulterior motive.”
“You wouldn't believe my motives if I told you”

Revenge isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be and this book is a great example of a planned revenge going wrong…or right.

Charlie’s father was an artist and a womanizer. Now that he is dead his work has become collectible, especially the nudes that no one knew about. So Charlie puts them up for sale with definite plans for the money.

Jake has a reason to hate the artist
Elle
May 23, 2015 Elle rated it really liked it
Shelves: agonized
There is something that I don't understand in most of the novels that I so far read, why the virginity of most heroines must be not well acknowledged by the heroes?? why there is almost no mention of the blood that should and must by seen at the first time of intimate encounter?
as far as i know this has to happen to all females on their first! so why the hero is most times confused with this fact a only she is being tight!! I do not like that .
I hope I can find an answer to my question!
Brittany Osurman
Apr 07, 2015 Brittany Osurman rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2015 Laura rated it did not like it
Oh God. So melodramatic and contrived. I hated Charlotte as the "heroine" of the story. She is not someone to be admired. She is stupid, unrealistic and unforgiving. There is no character growth on her part. In fact, she becomes a less likable person as one reads the book.

Gah, I just can't articulate how much I did not like this book. Save your time and money and read something else. Your life will be better for it.
Debra K. Brown
Nov 09, 2015 Debra K. Brown rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summary

t was good book to listen too. It flowed with the title. This book you can either read or listen to over and over.
Jenny
Mar 29, 2015 Jenny rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy
I have a soft spot for a hero who is out for revenge and an unexpected pregnancy! Very romantic book!
Rebekah
Feb 20, 2015 Rebekah rated it liked it
I don't know why I have such a soft spot for Romance and a baby :)
L H
Mar 25, 2015 L H rated it liked it
2.5
Tia
Aug 19, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
Hero wanted revenge for what the heroines deceased father had done. So in order to achieve it, he went after the heroine and used her sexually, in the most malicious way but he never thought he would get her pregnant. Now he had no choice but to force her into marriage with him but when the truth came out, the heroine decided she couldn't stay. Now the hero has to fight for what he believes is his and recognizes how much he loves her.
Angela Galva
Apr 19, 2016 Angela Galva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Love it. Este libro están romántica. Odió y amor al mismo tiempo ahí que belleza de libro. Wow estoy enamorada del libro
Nicky
I was missing the whole revenge aspect of this story. He didn't even follow through with it so it really had no reason for being in the title. Perhaps because I was expecting a revenge read the book fell flat for me.
Bonnie Tripp-ledesma
Jun 18, 2013 Bonnie Tripp-ledesma rated it it was amazing
Good book when you are trying to sleep and you need to get your mind off things of the day just a good relax brain book
Char
3 1/2 stars--would have been 4 stars but heroine became a little to b*tc*y for me.
Ana
Jul 28, 2015 Ana rated it really liked it
o god! the end, how he crawls to her...man that was hot!!
Rose
Mar 12, 2016 Rose rated it did not like it
Please let me forget this book.
Kobie
May 22, 2013 Kobie rated it liked it
finished it, but it wasn't great.
Eileen
Eileen rated it did not like it
Eva
Eva added it
Decci Rose
Decci Rose marked it as to-read
Linn
Linn rated it it was ok
May 09, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
question 1 6 Oct 30, 2014 08:43PM
  • The Purchased Wife
  • Tempestuous Reunion
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, #2752)
  • Pure Princess, Bartered Bride
  • Baby of Shame
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • Dangerous Alliance
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
  • The Blackmail Pregnancy (Modern Romance)
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • The Desert King's Housekeeper Bride (The Royal House of Karedes #8)
  • The Forced Bride
Jacqueline Baird was born on the 1st of April at home in a small village Northumbria, England, UK, where she raised. She went to the local village school, and later an all-girls' grammar school where she passed the University of Oxford General Certificate of Education in various subjects. On leaving school she joined the civil service in the then Post Office department.

She met her husband Jim, whe
More about Jacqueline Baird...