Dream Makers: Untamed / Less of a Stranger

Dream Makers: Untamed / Less of a Stranger

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  675 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Untamed

Jo Wilder had the heart of a lion and the temper of a wildcat. And when Keane Prescott crossed her path, she bared her claws. Jo was certain her charming new boss imperiled everything she cared for, but she couldn't deny the attraction between them. Though Keane's kisses left her breathless, it was his tenderness that threatened to tame her heart.

Less of a Stranger

C...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Silhouette Books

The Witness by Nora RobertsVision in White by Nora RobertsInner Harbor by Nora RobertsChesapeake Blue by Nora RobertsSavor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Nora Roberts
67th out of 102 books — 33 voters
Vision in White by Nora RobertsDance Upon the Air by Nora RobertsBed of Roses by Nora RobertsSavor the Moment by Nora RobertsHappy Ever After by Nora Roberts
Best Nora Roberts Novels
167th out of 183 books — 890 voters

More lists with this book...

Alicia Jespersen(orangepeacock313)
Feb 14, 2012 Alicia Jespersen(orangepeacock313) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Nora Roberts fans
Shelves: i-own, favorite-books
These two stories are the perfect match! The characters are super sweet and romantic. I usually don’t like it when there is more than one story in a book, but Nora Roberts pulled it off. This book kept my attention all the way to the end. Especially when it switched in the middle to the new story. I may be biased because Nora Roberts got me started in the romance genre, but I’m glad Dream Makers was the first book i read.

With the first story; Untamed you meet Jo Wilder. She tames lions at a circ...more
Nath
Caroline G'wattage
Dream makers, both romantic stories, and both l really enjoyed.
This is the second Nora Roberts 2 in 1 book, l have read, and feeling very satisfied at the end.

The first short story is called:
Untamed - It is set in the circus. the owner has just died and left the circus to his son, whom he had no contact with for most of the son's Keane's life.
Jo was the protagonist, is worried that Keane will sell the circus and had disliked him since before his father's death.
Things change when she meets him. t...more
Cassie
Untamed is one of my favorites. Nora roberts takes you inside of a circus where you realize how much danger lies within it, how much love and how much family. When she throws Keane into Jo's life, Jo realizes that danger isn't just found amoung the lions in her cage, it's also giving her heart away to a man she is sure is going to break it. The lovw between Keane and Jo is beautiful and by the end, you feel like you really understand what love is.

Less of a stranger. I loved this book for so many...more
Shae
I feel really bad for saying this, but I wanted to stab both heros with a fork. They were pushy and domineering and thought they knew what was best for the woman. It just drove me crazy how controlling they were and insistant that the lady would bend to their ways just because they were supposedly sexy. I do have to say it was a good thing for Megan's character because she was very lame and needed someone to force her to get her life together. The only reason I read this was because a friend tol...more
Lavendersbluegreen
I just love that they keep repackaging her old books into 2fers! I may have read Less Of A Stranger before… it seemed familiar and I am almost sure I remember having this book with this cover… at any rate cirus / carnival books!! Untamed makes you want to join the circus and both sweep you away… if you like Nora, then these classics are must reads!
Lauretta
I keep periodically thinking that I should try again to read one of the great authors of romance novels. I am still underwhelmed and should just give up on this genre (if not for the fact that I wouldn't have stumbled across Gabaldon if I hadn't sought out this genre)
Janet Oberfoell
Pretty formulaic. Girl is attracted to guy /she pretends to hate him / they share tragic histories /she falls in love with him /he doesn't want to commit / she hates him again /he proposes. The only thing different here were the circus and amusement park settings.
Natalie Borg
Really enjoyed this book :) especially liked the story with Jo and Keane! and i love how fun the settings are; circus, amusement park... great little love stories :) This is the second Nora Roberts book i've read, will definitely be buying some more soon!
Aberforth
I loved the settings but hated the characters. I couldn't help but feel the heroines were whiny and the guys were giant douchebags. I picked it up at a used bookstore and suspect that it will be going right back over there.
Nabila Amr
Witzige und gefühlvolle Liebesgeschichten erzählt Nora Roberts hier wieder mal. Ich liebe ihre Bücher, auch wenn die beiden Geschichten hier eher zu der einfacheren Liebesgeschichten ist.
Prachi Gupta
This was my first Nora Robert's book. And i would not say I was disappointed. All though endings of both the stories were very predictable. But she presented them in an extraordinary way.
Anna-Lisa
Nov 12, 2009 Anna-Lisa rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Anna-Lisa by: lovelylilain@yahoo.de
Shelves: romance
Both stories in this book were okay. Both a fast read but nothing special. I read them because I bought the book but they're definitly not must reads if you like Nora Roberts.
Amanda
I really liked the two stories in this one, especially the endings of both! I like that the men seem to be able to feel without being too stunted ;)
Loryn
I didn't actually finish the second story but I have no clue when I will! So I want it off my feed. The first one was great!
Latosha
it was two short books in one and I enjoyed them both. quick wit by the characters that you can enjoy in both books
Carmon
This book was 2 novels in 1 book! It was a good read....cute love stories!
Brenna
both are good short stories, just very short. good beach reads.
Diane
Don't read this unless your bookshelf is empty and you are desperate!
Heather
i thought it was a good book to read
Samantha Cutts
Boring, worse book I have read of hers.
Cielo
aww. so sweet and lovely ♥
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Bridget Hafelein
Bridget Hafelein marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
  • Flash
  • Ready For Love (Ready For Romance & Ready For Marriage)
  • Three in Death (In Death, #7.5, 12.5, 22.5)
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • The Nosy Neighbor
  • The Secret (The Haunted Trilogy #1)
  • Love's Melody Lost
  • Beautiful Dreamer
  • Under the Mistletoe
  • Almost Innocent
  • The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance
  • Sweet Memories
  • A Marriage of Convenience (Western Lovers: Hitched in Haste #7)
  • Dance With Me
  • His Wedding-Night Heir
  • Rogue Stallion (Montana Mavericks)
  • Prince of Shadows (Val Cache, #3)
  • Kingdom Of Moonlight (Akora, #2)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her...more
More about Nora Roberts...