Start by marking “Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #6)” as Want to Read:

Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #6)

The 19th book from the hugely popular early chapter book series to re-emerge with a new look! Brand-new eye-catching cover art brings a modern feel to this classic monster series for young readers.

Mrs. Jeepers is taking her class to a science museum. But when they stumble onto a secret lab, it looks like the real science is going on behind the scenes! The curator, Dr. Vict
Mass Market Paperback, 64 pages
Published July 1st 1993 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frankenstein Doesn't Plant Petunias

Sabrina
Oct 14, 2011 Sabrina rated it liked it
This is a fun story for early readers (2-3 grade level) that teachers some vocabulary and encourages kids to use context clues. The answer to the students' question (about whether or not Frank, the assistant, is actually Frankenstein) is never really answered, so it's up to the reader to use the clues they've been given to decide. It's not a phenomenal read, but the storyline is interesting enough to keep struggling readers involved.
Kimberly
Sep 16, 2014 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Darth J
Aug 16, 2013 Darth J rated it really liked it
Kacee
Oct 02, 2012 Kacee rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as a kid. I read it so many times. can't wait till my daughter gets to that reading level so she can enjoy it as much as I did.
Seth
Sep 02, 2014 Seth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: by-myself
There was a tall man that some people thought was Frankenstein. They were on a field trip to the science museum! They thought he was a Frankenstein because he had stitches!
Madison
Feb 21, 2015 Madison rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a funny book about the Bailey school kids and they go to this museum and they think that Dr. Victor's assistant Frank is Frankenstein the bailey'School kids or to find out
Emily
Aug 27, 2016 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, children-s
Happened across this book and remembered reading several from the series as a child. Amusing diversion.
Logan
Mar 07, 2015 Logan rated it really liked it
Read these all in while I was in middle school and loved them, giving them a 3.5-4.0 for my past 12 year old self.
Micaela Semien
Aug 29, 2014 Micaela Semien rated it it was amazing
I loved this story just the same! I hope my children get to read these stories and it really help them learn how to read.
Deborah Harris
Jan 01, 2014 Deborah Harris added it
Shelves: ar-3, a35
AR Quiz No. 10666 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 3.7 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP, VP
Khaina Cole
Khaina Cole rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Breanna
Breanna rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2008
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2009
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2012
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2014
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Jess
Jess rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2010
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2015
Marcy
Marcy rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2007
Briaughna Ashley
Briaughna Ashley rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2016
cupcakemagee
cupcakemagee rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2008
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2011
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2012
Priyanshi
Priyanshi rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2012
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2016
Tyler
Tyler rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Morgan
Morgan rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2014
  • Fourth Grade Is A Jinx
  • Who Cloned the President? (Capital Mysteries #1)
  • Forever Amber Brown
  • Don't Hurt My Pony (Pony Pals, #10)
  • The Camp-Out Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #27)
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Dress Code (Big Chapter Books)
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Horrible Harry and the Locked Closet
  • Karen's Toothache (Baby-Sitters Little Sister, #43)
  • The Pagemaster
  • Meet Josefina: An American Girl (American Girls: Josefina, #1)
  • The Fortress of the Treasure Queen (The Secrets of Droon, #23)
  • Jacob Two-Two and the Dinosaur
  • Princess Elizabeth (Sweet Valley Twins, #30)
  • The Puppy Who Wanted a Boy (Reading Rainbow Book)
  • Dig, Dogs, Dig: A Construction Tail
  • Charge Of The Triceratops (Dinosaur Cove, #2)
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...

The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids (1 - 10 of 51 books)
  • Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1)
  • Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4)
  • Ghosts Don't Eat Potato Chips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #5)
  • Aliens Don't Wear Braces (Bailey School Kids #7)
  • Genies Don't Ride Bicycles (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #8)
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
  • Witches Don't Do Backflips (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #10)
  • Skeletons Don't Play Tubas (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #11)