Start by marking “Why Don't We Live Together Anymore?: Understanding Divorce” as Want to Read:
Why Don't We Live Together Anymore?: Understanding Divorce

Why Don't We Live Together Anymore?: Understanding Divorce

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Each book helps children and their families work through difficult issues together.
Published December 31st 1998 by Concordia Publishing House (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Why Don't We Live Together Anymore?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Don't We Live Together Anymore?

Alex
Mar 08, 2011 Alex rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Hipsters, atheists, sarcastic assholes, people whose parents aren't divorced
Recommended to Alex by: The entire internet
Shelves: kids, picture-books
I can't believe this book is real. I thought it was an internet urban legend. Holy crap, it really does quote from the bible on practically every page! This is the funniest thing I've ever- oh hi there author Robin Prince Monroe who is apparently a member of Goodreads. Gosh, this is a surprise! I didn't expect to run into you. Well I sure do enjoy your book, and entirely without irony!

I'm disappointed though. There are places for the child to fill in their name and a bunch of personal info ("I c
Caleb
Caleb marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
Apr 24, 2014
Serina
Serina added it
Apr 24, 2012
Robin Prince Monroe
Aug 08, 2007 Robin Prince Monroe rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I grew up on a little lake just north of Tampa, Florida. I wanted to be a writer when I was very young and sent out my first manuscript at age nine. I received a sweet rejection from Reader’s Digest. It seems, at that time, they didn’t accept poetry!
I left my little lake to go to Mercer University in Macon, GA where I studied to teach deaf children. There I took a class where I was required to re
More about Robin Prince Monroe...
Loss of a Loved One (In This Very Hour) God is Awesome Devotions for the Brokenhearted: Hope for the Grieving I Have a New Family Now: Understanding Blended Families When Will I Feel Better?: Understanding Chronic Illness