Start by marking “Beg For Mercy (Mercy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beg For Mercy (Mercy, #3)

Beg For Mercy (Mercy #3)

The fight is on in this installment, Mercy is holding nothing back in her endeavor to prove to Sade he can experience love and pleasure. Sade,however has other plans and his darkness is front and center in them.

Meanwhile, Father Abraham is still on the loose with a score to settle with them all and no one is safe from his wrath.

Will love conquer all in this story? Can th
Kindle Edition
Published August 18th 2015 (first published August 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Beg For Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beg For Mercy

Dusti Hanrahan
Aug 03, 2015 Dusti Hanrahan rated it really liked it
I was on pins and needles for ages waiting for this book, biting nails, stalking LB- I was dying for more of Slade and Mercy after book 2 left me utterly unable to form coherent words/thoughts other than FUCK.
I loved parts of this book and some of it made me insane..... Maybe my expectations were too high because I wanted it so damn bad BUT...
I was a little disappointed.
While I loved the book and, OMG! LB can write some hot as sin, keep me wet, panting and horny as hell sex scenes, it fell a li
Jan Kinder
Absolutely Loved, loved, loved this book.

This being the conclusion to Mercy Trilogy, I was so excited to see what transpired for Sade and Mercy. All I know is holy wowza, not what I expected. The emotional roller coaster these two put me one was one for the records, soaring high then crashing down. The push and pull was exhausting and exhilarating for both characters and I felt it all as I read.

As Sade fought with himself I found myself holding my breath as a read, waiting to see what in the wor
Hilary
Aug 18, 2015 Hilary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beg for Mercy is everything I hoped for and more. It’s not just a 3rd book in a series -- It has its own heart. Its own signature that will stay with you long after you read “The End.” A Holy-Crazy Batman roller-coaster ride of emotional twists and turns that will leave you gasping.

This book is raw, angsty and emotional. We see a new side of all of the characters. The self doubts and struggles I have been waiting for all along finally come out to play, making this my favorite book in the series.
Kimmy
5 Amazing Dark Intense Thrilling Stars!
I’m at a loss for words…. Okay regrouping. Wow what a book. First off I have to say Lucian you did an absolutely amazing job with this series. Each book in this series just kept getting better and better.
 photo BKzLu_zpsiyc15xwv.gif
Usually in most series the reader can predict what’s going to happen by the third book but not the case with the series. There were so many great twist and turns throughout this book you’ll have not clue which way is up. Just when you thing everything’s
Jan Kinder
Absolutely Loved, loved, loved this book.

Alicia Huckleby
Aug 03, 2015 Alicia Huckleby rated it it was amazing
Wow! Where to start?!
Lucian Bane once again sets us down, with our nervous quivering tummies and straps us in that wonderful rollercoaster... Only hold on tight because this one goes where your least expecting! Keep all hands in feet inside the car at all times!!! Dont allow yourself to be fooled by those calm swaying hills and let your guard down! And i promise, when you get off your legs will be knocking knees and the snotty tears are rolling off your cheeks while you smile at the same time! W
Cathy Knuth
The conclusion begins where No Mercy left off with the psycho alive and Sade angry as ever!
Mercy does not want to be Sade's chew toy! LOL
The mental anguish that Sade is feeling is heartbreaking when he believes he will hurt Mercy because he wants her so badly and the sadism is rearing its head!
The talk Sade had with his mother ripped me to shreds; the pain is so real-serious trigger warning!
Anyone that has gone through the horrific experience of abuse will fully understand what Sade & Mercy
Lynne Curry
Lucian did a phenomenal job with Beg For Mercy! it was hot, funny and even brought some tears. Sade and Mercy had to fight for their love or should I say, Sade fought and Mercy kicked ASS!
Jen Cothran
Holy freaking hell! Seriously?? OK, yes I devoured this book...waiting and wanting and BEGGING for it to go live, I was NOT disappointed!! Lucian Bane has a way of sucking you into this world and loosing your sense of reality while your engrossed in the pain and pleasure of this series.

Mercy and Sade are an explosive couple and utterly compliment and push each other like no other characters I have EVER read. I was enthralled and entranced into their therapy and love and devastatingly beautiful
Hilary
Aug 06, 2015 Hilary rated it it was amazing

Nathalie Pinette
OMG what a roller coaster ride!!

What a way to end this series! Lucian you have done it again! The rawness you feel in this book will have you feel like your hearts been ripped out and thrown on the floor and then stomped on!! It's then put back together piece by piece!! I couldn't put it down!!
Mary Forster
Simply amazing and so good

This is the third book in the series - you'll need to read the others first. This book needs more than five stars. I loved it and couldn't get enough, I was hooked. The raw emotions that you will feel in this book, yes it's real. This book will stick with you and touch a special place in your heart. To feel the connection between Sade and Mercy, makes you know you are truly connected in the book.

In this book, you will find out what happens. All your questions will be a
Terrie Meerschaert
This book turned out so much differently than I had been expecting. The snippets the author had given were basically the first three chapters, but after that it was a whole new world. Mercy and Sade once again embark on a course of therapy to heal Sade's sadomasochism. However, all is not well on this tropical island paradise. Mercy and Sade learn things about themselves that are quite uncomfortable. And if you think Sade is crazy, wait till you see Kane in action with Father Abraham. THis serie ...more
Stella
Phenomenal, mind blowing and utterly AMAZING, page turner that will leave you on the edge of your seat! There is so many more ways to describe not only this book but, the entire series. Lucian has a way with words and will have you feeling every emotion with his characters. Sade stole my heart a little more with this book; Mercy loves with all her heart and the ending was simply the perfect way to say goodbye to these characters. You won't be disappointed!
Danielle Fulton
I sit here trying to write this review and I am just overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions swirling thru my head. I could not wait for this final installment in the series and boy Lucian Bane did not disappoint, the scary brilliance that he used to create this astounds me.
The emotions that are pulled through you and pushed at you are overwhelming in the best way possible. Sade in all his brokenness just makes you literally cry at his pain and all out confusion, while still wanting to slap him u
Catherine Coffman
As I finished the book I sat and thought how could I possibly write a review. Five stars is not enough for this book. I love Sade and Mercy and couldn't wait for Beg for Mercy. This is my first dark series and now I can't wait for Lucian's next series. If you are looking for a book that is hard to put down this is your book. I laughed, cried and yelled at my kindle. Let me just say a great conclusion to a great book.
RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews
We all have demons, some of us are able to control it and others let it control them. We tend to give them the power to tell us if we are capable of loving others and if we are worthy of love in return.

In this installment Sade is struggling with his past interfering with his present and he is losing all hope for the future. He feels he needs to protect Mercy from this beast inside of him and the only way to do that is by letting her go, pushing her away. Meanwhile, Mercy has made her mind up to
Barbara
Aug 06, 2015 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-thriller
Beg for Mercy is the powerful conclusion to The Mercy Series: Mercy & No Mercy. It is a wrap up of all the dangling parts in the first two books and it was done with the precision of a surgeon with a scalpel, because that is just how good Lucian Bane’s writing is.

My emotions were all over the place in this book. The conversation between Sade and his Mom about the unspeakable sexual abusive he suffered as a child was beyond heartbreaking, cried my eyes out. Then you have Mercy, smart, tough,
Mary Forster
Simply amazing and so good

In this book, you will find out what happens. All your questions will be a
Momma Hellmouth

My Review of Beg For Mercy By: Lucian Bane
My Rating 5 Bravo Stars
The conclusion of this series, Lucian pulled no punches with this story, I thought the angst and frustration I felt in the last two books could not be topped, Oh how wrong was I. I underestimated the power of this amazing author his writing is brilliant the way he sucks you in and makes you become a part of the story. What an emotional journey this book was. It has left me with a book handover.
Mercy is the most incredible woman, an
Mirjam
Feb 29, 2016 Mirjam rated it liked it

“Damn those who crush the innocent. But blessed be the ones who restore that which was stolen.”

Book 3: the conclusion to Sade and Mercy’s story. There are parts in there relationship that are so cute, like Sade's boyfriend jealousy, yeah super cute. But there are also parts in the relationship that are so volatile, it had me really cringing. But there are most definitely parts that are panty-changing scenes. OMG!! Soooo hot!!! Excellent writing. Nice story with a HEA for everyone.
I do, however
Katherine DiLauro
Wow. That was the biggest emotional roller-coaster I have ever been on. I cried, screamed, laughed, cussed, and smiled through this entire book. I love Mercy so much more now than I did before. Badass Mercy with her ass kicking boots back in charge! Sade deserved a few throat punches but ended up being the great man I always knew he was. This just renewed my love for Sade. Kane is one of my favorite people now! I felt for Sade's mom. I was so emotionally wrecked from chapter 3 to chapter 17. Lot ...more
Jenny Shepherd
Aug 18, 2015 Jenny Shepherd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my top FAVORITE series ever! This conclusion to Mercy and Sade's story didn't disappoint! So much darkness lurking in both them and the light that wants to shine. This book is such an AMAZING roller coaster ride that will have you on the edge of your seat with tissues in your hands and you'll be BEGGING for more! I would definitely give this book more then 5 stars if I could! I absolutely LOVED it!!!! #MustRead #OneClickNow
Luvtoread45
Aug 19, 2015 Luvtoread45 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great fucking ending Lucian! I absolutely love everything you write!!! Mercy and Sade are so explosive together,you never knew what the hell you were gonna get out of one of her therapy sessions with Sade or what he was gonna do! Just wow! Very intense,emotional,happy,sad,just amazing Lucian! This trilogy is a must read!!!!!
Nan

********Spoiler Alert*******

Storytelling at its BEST! Mr. Bane's BOOM gets BETTER & BETTER..

I have been looking forward to the next book in this series. This being the conclusion, leaves me a little sad and with a major book hang-over!
This is not my usual kind of read, but I am so glad that I took a chance on this story and the author. Most of us fight one kind of demon or another, and it's good to see the characters in this story finally catch a break. That they fight for each other and win
Jen Cothran

Ruby
The beautiful end to one crazy series!

Few words can express how much I enjoyed this series. Each book that was read brought out so many emotion. There were tears, laughter, anxiety, anticipation, and at times growling at the characters. But the story of Sade and Mercy is one train ride that should not be missed. Two broken souls. Fighting their pasts. Fighting for healing. Fighting for love.

" Love. It’s what Mercy desperately needed from him. And it’s what he didn’t have to give. Not the kind sh
Linda
Beautifully written, I was drawn in, turning page after page, wanting to know how this story would reach its conclusion. I was not disappointed! There where times as I was reading this that my heart was in my throat. The raw emotions I felt with these characters was unleashed with an amazing feeling of empathy. Some of us have been in the darkness, we know how that feels and when we discover that light, it's a feeling of pure exhilaration. This book was not only a fabulous read but I learned som ...more
Kimberly
I loved the final book in the Mercy Trilogy!

Sade finally fights his demons, but not without a butt-whooping. Mercy embraces the role of Sade's therapist and boy do sparks fly!

Lucian Bane explores the depth of his characters' lives and gives us a glimps of how difficult Sade really had it at the hands of his cruel, paedophile father.

Sade embraces his new-found second chance with his mother and Mercy's dad. With the help of Mercy, he learns to accept love.

It is a great love story. I couldn't think
  • Hostile Territory (Knights of the Darkness Chronicles, #4)
  • The Devil's Fire (The Devil's Gate Trilogy, #2)
  • Six
  • The Naughty Box
  • Caught (Sex and Bullets, #1.5)
  • Blood Ecstasy (Blood Curse, #8)
  • Night Angel (Night, #2.5)
  • Darkness Falls (Darkness #3)
  • Rough Hard Fierce: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set
  • Hot Redemption
  • Passion After Dark (Passion, #1)
  • Starblood
  • A Deadly Obsession (Seasons of Love, #2)
  • Destiny (Hungry Moon, #2)
  • Dark & Dangerous
  • Crushing Misery
  • Marked (Marked #3)
I’m a husband and author, and I may be a little religious about both. I like writing hot sex and encapsulating it in the delicate white silk of devotion, commitment, and maybe even a little psychotic obsession.

Lucian
More about Lucian Bane...

Mercy (3 books)
  • Mercy (Mercy, #1)
  • No Mercy (Mercy, #2)

“The only place the broken past has in our present, is the place we give it.” 24 likes
“I fucking want to do things Mercy. I want your pleasure, but God, I want your fucking pain,” 23 likes