Start by marking “Soupy Sez!: My Zany Life and Times” as Want to Read:
Soupy Sez!: My Zany Life and Times

Soupy Sez!: My Zany Life and Times

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Soupy tells all in this hilarious and candid romp through his 50 years of hijinks that made him a TV legend on his own kiddie show and in his appearances on other shows. 40 photos.
Published January 15th 2003 by M. Evans & Company (first published October 9th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Soupy Sez!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soupy Sez!

Kalen
I love biographies and autobiographies from the early days of TV and movies and this one was just perfect. Soupy Sales' own story, interspersed with remembrances from friends and colleagues, gives a great slice of TV and radio history and will keep you laughing all the way. As I read, I kept looking up videos on You Tube--there are some gems, but sadly not a lot remains because in the early days of television, tapes were re-used and thousands of hours of footage have been lost, including Frank S ...more
Bob
Funny stuff for myself and my age-mates (are there any of us left?). A nice recap of the Soupy we knew and loved. Some behind-the-scenes stuff. Also, the disabusing of long held rumors. For most of you, Soupy was the father of musicians Hunt and Tony Sales. For me, he was the guy you laughed along with, and a fond memory.
Cathy
This book brought back lots of memories of Soupy's TV show.
Miles26
Brought back happy memories.
Francine
Francine marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Brent
Brent marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Zach Opsitnick
Zach Opsitnick marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Zach Opsitnick
Zach Opsitnick marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Paul Ditroia
Paul Ditroia marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2011
Soupy Sales (born Milton Supman) was an American comedian, actor, and radio-TV personality and host. He was best known for his local and network children's television show, Lunch with Soupy Sales; a series of comedy sketches frequently ending with Sales receiving a pie in the face, which became his trademark.

From 1968 to 1975, he was a regular panelist on the syndicated revival of What's My Line?
More about Soupy Sales...
Soupy Sales, Did You Hear the One About--: The Greatest Jokes Ever Told Stop Me If You Heard It!