Start by marking “Language of Love : Bukan Sandiwara (Command Performance) - Cordina's Royal Family #2” as Want to Read:

Language of Love : Bukan Sandiwara (Command Performance) - Cordina's Royal Family #2 (Cordina's Royal Family #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  1,555 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Tujuh tahun berlalu sejak pertama kali mereka bertemu. Eve Hamilton datang bersama rombongan teaternya ke Cordina atas undangan Pangeran Alexander yang memintanya berpentas di sana.

Diam-diam Alexander dan Eve saling tertarik. Tapi saat hubungan mereka mulai mekar, kecurigaan, pengkhianatan dan ancaman pembunuhan membayangi hubungan mereka. Kali ini Eve harus memilih antara
Published 2002 by PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Language of Love , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Language of Love

Christine
I have been an avid reader of this author's books for many years. In all honesty I didn't particularly care for this one. The main characters resolved their personal conflict much too soon for my taste and the romance part just seemed cheesy after that. The previous royal assassination attempt just wasn't explained enough for my taste...although I didn't realize this wasn't a stand alone book but book 2 of a series and I had missed reading the beginning of the Cordina story. The ending didn't co ...more
Manisha

5 stars for another ROYAL FAIRY TALE.

His Royal Highness Alexander Robert Armand De Cordina, heir to the throne is very near to losing his patience, the control on his emotions and his heart. The very three things he has been careful with all his life.

photo ba9cfe9ba7b8aa05e7406574a964bb80_zps85c5d3d4.jpg

But Eve is driving him insane ever since she walked into his life and that Christmas ball 7 years ago.

"When had he started backing woman into corners? With Eve. When had he started entertaining thoughts of taking a woman whether she was willing o
Adriana Fogaça
O Reino de Cordina 02
Mercadora de Ilusões
Nora Roberts
Harlequin
2013

Muito melhor que o primeiro livro da série. Apesar do Alexandre ser um príncipe herdeiro, extremamente devotado as regras e tradições. Tenho pavor as regras e tradições da realeza.

Entretanto, o amor que ele sente por Eve e tão profundo, que o torna tão vulnerável, e por isso humaniza tanto, que há momentos que até esquecemos que ele é um príncipe, pois ele se torna apenas um homem apaixonado.

Por mais que não goste de livros com p
Taylor Grace
Command Performance is the 2nd book in the series about Cordina's Royal Family but can be read as a stand alone. It's actually the first book I read of the series and it completely hooked me in.

The book reads almost like a fairy tale. There's a prince and a very normal girl who comes to his castle. There's danger and there's a love story.

Nora Roberts does a good job of making the heroine likeable. Eve is no Sleeping Beauty, simply waiting for a prince to kiss her so she can live again. She's a w
IronBlossom
Like the last one, just a cute little romance. I liked it a bit better than the first, possibly because I already knew the characters, possibly because they didn't have the amnesia plot-line which got a little irritating in the first one. Also, I pegged the killed the first time he appeared in the book vs. the last one where I was pretty sure, but kept questioning myself.

Anyway. Light, fun, good sex, a few laughs, and who doesn't want to dream of being a princess even though we know what negativ
Uthie
"And from the moment I did, you've never been out of my mind."

Aaawwww... Eve Hamilton jatuh cinta pada Alexander de Cordina sejak ia melihat sang pangeran saat pesta dansa di istana Cordina beberapa tahun lalu. Tapi Alex tak pernah menganggap Eve ada. Patah hati, Eve akhirnya dekat dengan Bennett, adik Alex. Saat ini, beberapa tahun setelah pesta dansa itu Eve kembali ke Cordina. Teater pimpinannya diundang keluarga kerajaan untuk tampil disana. Sialnya, undangan itu datang bukan dari Bennett m
Mariana Bezerra
This review and many others can be found at: Book Travels
It’s interesting seeing Eve again and in a strange relationship with Alexander when we all thought she would end up with the playboy. She was very important on the end of Affaire Royale, by helping save Brie and getting the family attention.

She was just a teenager than and now ten years after her first visit to the palace, she’s back and very successful business women as a request of the Alexander to help children, impressive right?

That y
Colleen Jefferies
On the last day of our church yard sale anything you can cram into a Trader Joe's bag is $3.00, so I hit the book department and bought a bag o'books This was one of them. It's an old Nora Roberts, from her genre romance days. It was very predicable and a little cheesy but there's a fencing scene that is very Morticia and Gomez.
Duncan Mandel

Book 2 in Cordina's Royal Family

In Eve Hamilton's youth, His Royal Highness Alexander de Cordina played the part of a fairy-tale prince. But seven years ago Eve had learned that its villains were undeniably real, and put her childhood dreams behind her. Now Alexanders request brought Eve, alon...

J.W.
I liked this one better, and only cause damn i love a stiff necked broody alpha. Alex was all of that and more and when he let his passion loose YUM..

more villianry, bombs and shootings this time,
Sophie
Tale of what happens when a Crown Prince falls in love among assassination attempts.
Annette Meier
Fun 2nd book in the series - liked the intrigue carried through from the first book.
Denise Link
read as part of Cordina's Royal Family. Predictable, easy beach read.
Dawn
Prince Alexander is next in line for the crown. He has to maintain control of his life and his emotions. Long time friend of the family and theater producer,Eve, is invited to put on four performance in Alex's kingdom. She believes he has alway disapproved of her, but that is not true. There is someone out to punish the royal family and would love to use Eve as a pawn. I really liked Alexander, I could see him exactly in my minds-eye. Eve was likable too, if not just a little too stubborn. There ...more
Ayu Wirdha
Sebenernya 3.5 tp bikin 4 aja deh
Katrina Perolino
As usual, a romance by Nora Roberts include the too-pent-up suspense, and the romance, of course. In the second book, the eldest Bisset, Alexander summons Eve Hamilton, the best friend of his younger brother, Bennett. To be honest, I had no idea how Alexander asked Eve to come back to Cordina and not now that Ben and Eve are just friends. The chemistry between the heiress and the prince was fun to read about, and the suspense in the book was little unlike the first one. Anyhow, it was good.
Katy
As much as I like NR romances, this one took me awhile to read. Now an adult, Eve returns to Cordina, and she encounters the next king, Alexander. This time though, Alex is as entranced with Eve as she has ever been with him. He hires her and her theatrical troupe to perform in Cordina, four different plays. While there, their old nemesis rises his ugly head and strikes where the royal family is most vulnerable, with Eve and her troupe.
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Buku ke dua seri kerajaan cordina ini sama menariknya dengan buku seri pertama.

Bercerita tentang Alex, atau Pangeran Alexander, putra mahkota kerajaan Cordina yang jatuh cinta pada Eve Hamilton. Seorang wanita Amerika yang sangat mandiri. Dilema antara tugas kerajaan yang diemban oleh Alex, cerita cinta antara keduanya serta ancaman penculikan dan penyerangan dari musuh kerajaan menjadikan buku ini sangat menarik.

Carrie Felton
This was a good story that i really liked but it, like Affair royale, was in need of some editing. Despite that, i really liked how Roberts expanded on Alex's character a lot after the last one. I love their relationship and am excited to read the next one.
Tessie
Lovely story. I really enjoyed meeting Alexander. The story flowed well and the characters were well developed. I enjoyed the little mystery and suspense and Nora did a good job concluding the story but leaving room for Bennet's story to come next.
Lisa (Fic Talk)
This was better than book 1 in my opinion. It definitely had more feeling than the first, it was also dealing with a more intense main lead. The female lead was strong and the sense of loyalty and love was great. Enjoyed this thoroughly.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
We are back to the Cordina country which I really think is Monaco. Alexander is wooing Eve. Kind of reminds me of Grace Kelley. This was another sweet romance from Ms. Roberts. Recommended for people who love princes and princesses.
Zunaira Ghazal
Best book of the series, i believe. I love Nora brings her characters together and gives us a glimpse of all the things that had happened in the mean time. I loved Alex and Eve. There was so much chemistry and love.
Sonia Cristina
Mais uma pequena grande surpresa. Outro livrinho que não é apenas uma história cor de rosa, de príncipes, princesas e fadas, mas sim um romance à Nora Roberts, com intriga e mistério. Muito bem.
Tukang Kueh Keren
sebetulnya saya gak suka buku-buku romance berbau kerajaan, tapi kerajaan cordina ini memang menarik sekali. Seru juga mengikuti kisah cinta sang pangeran mahkota...oh...I love Eve :D
Yulia Anggraini
malu bertanya,jalan jalan... ;p

alex mengira eve pacar ben,padahaaaalll...
klo dy mau bertanya pada ben dy tidak perlu merana berbulan2... ;p
kasihaaaann...
Tania Martins
Muito mais giro este segundo livro desta Saga! Comecei ontem e acabei ontem...simplesmente divino o romance entre o Principe Perfeito Alexander e a Eve...
Lyn Townsend
A nice story, but not my favourite Roberts tale. The back story, characters and scenes were all a bit light on.
Andrea
Was addicted to this one. Another good one in the series. I love how you never suspect the suspect.
Yessyamarilis
it's a short and sweet story like other harlequin but i prefer this book than the first one
  • A Perfect Scandal (Scandal, #2)
  • Undercover Princess (Royally Wed, #2)
  • Double Exposure: From A Gift of Love
  • Secrets of a Duchess
  • Scandal of the Season (The Spinster Club, #4)
  • Jodoh Sang Jutawan Italia (Counts of Calvani , #2)
  • Gifts of Love
  • Diamond Girl
  • Her Every Pleasure (Spice Trilogy #3)
  • Just Wicked Enough (Rogues and Roses, #2)
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
  • The Accidental Wedding (Devil Riders, #4)
  • White Lies (Kell Sabin, #4)
  • Claiming the Duchess (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Summer Breeze
  • Anak Sang Kekasih (Having His Baby) - 3 Bayi Untuk 3 Saudara Book 2
  • From the First (The Moorehouse Legacy, #3)
  • A Beginner's Guide to Rakes (Scandalous Brides, #1)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

Cordina's Royal Family (4 books)
  • Affaire Royale (Cordina #1)
  • The Playboy Prince (Cordina #3)
  • Cordina's Crown Jewel (Cordina, #4)

“You have to unhook your seat belt." "That's not true." "I'm afraid it's difficult to walk on the beach if you're strapped to a car seat.” 10 likes