Start by marking “Grave Endings (Molly Blume, #3)” as Want to Read:
Grave Endings (Molly Blume, #3)

Grave Endings (Molly Blume #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Tuesday, February 17. 11:40 a.m., Corner of Vermont Avenue and Sunset Boulevard. A robber approached the victim from behind and put a knife to her stomach. . . .

Stabbings, even fatal ones, are not uncommon in Los Angeles. But the stabbing death of Aggie Lasher–a vibrant young woman dedicated to helping others and, it seemed, deeply loved by everyone who knew her–was especi
Published September 27th 2005 by Ballantine Books (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Grave Endings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grave Endings

Neelz
Another satisfying Molly Blume story, one that finally resolves the murder of her best friend, Aggie. Krich is a master of pacing, doling out the clues in a slow, constant stream, peppering each chapter with red herrings, and seamlessly weaving details about the Orthodox Jewish community of her protagonist. A wonderful, gripping read.
Jessica
A sensitive and deeply personal mystery - you really feel Molly's intense inner drive to see the case solved, even years after the fact. Lovingly written with a lot of interesting insights into Jewish traditions and practice, and a nicely done mystery as well.
Katy
This was the first book by Rochelle Krich I have read - I picked it up in the library on an impulse. Not only was it a good mystery, but it also provided a fascinating look into the world of Orthodox Judaism.

Molly Blume is a few weeks away from marrying "her rabbi" when she learns that a man recently found dead in his apartment (Randy Creeley) from an apparent drug overdose had in his possession a locket that she had given to her best friend Aggie - who was murdered 6 years before. The police b
Wynn
The best of the 4 book series!, September 9, 2011 This is Krich's third thriller starring L.A. true-crime writer Molly Blume. With the help of LAPD Detective Andy Connors, Molly gets a chance to find the killer of her best friend Aggie that happened six years earlier. Molly digs into the past of an actor who apparently died of an overdose and is found with a locket that belonged to Aggie. The more she digs the more she doubts the actor addict killed Aggie. Once again Molly puts herself in danger ...more
Teresa in Ohio
This book was free of all my pet peeves, no violence just for shock value, no dumb moves by main character, no unneccesary plots just to add bulk to the book, or stories for future books, etc, etc, etc.

With all that said, Molly is a free lance crime reporter, who complies crime data and sends off to various papers for them to have a police column. She is still shocked by the violent death of her best friend 6 yrs ago. The cop kept her appraised of the case and when a suspect is found she goes s
Chana
An average mystery, but the Jewish elements were well-done and enjoyable, and she managed to make the book interesting without amplifying the sex and gore. I appreciated that. I thought the last few lines were stunningly beautiful and very moving. I would be happy to read more of this author's work.
Irene Weston
It was okay. But I didn't think it was particularly suspenseful. I don't think I'd read any more of her books.
Margaret
Interesting characters, furthering my education about Judaism, intriguing mystery--a good read.
Kelly Hoefs
Kelly Hoefs is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2014
Robin
Robin added it
Jun 04, 2014
Krystyna Overmyer
Krystyna Overmyer marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
R.
R. added it
Feb 19, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Tanya Negrey
Tanya Negrey marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Chryse
Chryse added it
Jan 31, 2014
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Blues in the Night (Molly Blume, #1) Now You See Me... (Molly Blume, #4) Dream House (Molly Blume, #2) Blood Money Fair Game