Start by marking “A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, etc..” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A list & description of most of tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE'S 'performances' from 1959 to 1993 + an explanation of his alternate vocabulary that he prefers using to calling them 'performances'.
paperback
Published 1993

Be the first to ask a question about A Mere Outline for One Aspect of a Book on Mystery Catalysts, Guerrilla Playfare, booed usic, Mad Scientist Didactions, Acts of As-Beenism, So-Called Whatevers, Psychopathfinding, etc..

tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE
Feb 16, 2009 tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: all performers & blatant perverts
Reviewing myself again. If I'd had a big budget for this, I cd've made it so flashy that it wd burn the memory of someone like Laurie Anderson permanently out of yr mind. Instead, it's an.. unassuming.. bk. Given that I wrote it, & that the actions described w/in are ones I generated, I obviously think this is worth reading or I wdn't have compiled it now wd I have? I won't get any more egomaniacal than that here but if you want to hear me talk about how mind-bogglingly great my So-Called Wh ...more
Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Alas, some GoodReads fiend has removed my date of death! I had it as "September 3, 1953" - before my date of birth so that my death won't happen in my lifetime. Some humorless GR person must want me to die. Foo on them.

OTHERWISE, please read this extensive interview w/ me by poet/essayist Alan Davies as part of "Otoliths 27" ( http://the-otolith.blogspot.com.au/20... ). It's a DOOZY, I promise. I
More about tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE...
footnotes t he book, t he referent 4 wch consists of, t he non-materialized transparent punch-outs from a, letter/whatever stencil How to Write a Resumé - Volume II  Making a Good First Impression  2nd edition Telepathy Receptivity Training Not Necessarily NOT Very Important