Start by marking “Together We Were Eleven Foot Nine: The Twenty-Year Friendship of Hall of Fame Pitcher Jim Palmer and Orioles Manager Earl Weaver” as Want to Read:
Preview

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  0 reviews
The story of the prickly friendship between Baltimore Orioles pitcher Jim Palmer and team manager Earl Weaver recalls their frequent bouts of shouting, threats, pouting, and more that marked their record-making professional relationship. 100,000 first printing.
Published April 1st 1996 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published March 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Together We Were Eleven Foot Nine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Together We Were Eleven Foot Nine

Divine Nobodies: Shedding Religion to Find God (and the unlikely people who help you) Ozymandias and Other Stories Wide Open Spaces: Beyond Paint-by-Number Christianity The Magic of Newsletter Marketing - The Secret to More Profits and Customers for Life The Fastest Way to Higher Profits