Start by marking “Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)” as Want to Read:
Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

When mean Aunt Sara swings a broom at her, Lady runs away from home and meets a big, friendly-looking dog named Tramp.
Published 1981

To ask other readers questions about Lady and the Tramp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady and the Tramp

Gerry
Mar 19, 2017 Gerry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jim Dear presents his wife, Darling, with a pretty box on Christmas Eve and it contains a gorgeous cocker spaniel puppy. 'I love her,' says Darling, 'She's a perfect lady!'

So Lady settles in and when she is six months old she is given a new collar and name tag. Lady is undoubtedly the princess of the household and is convinced that she is the luckiest dog in the world.

But as summer approaches the Darlings play with Lady less and less and there is talk of a baby. 'Who is this baby,' Lady asks her
Noelle Maryam
Oct 01, 2014 Noelle Maryam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story is about a cocker spaniel and a mongrel who fall in love.
Sheila
Sep 18, 2011 Sheila rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
The classic disney story based on the classic Disney movie. What is there not to like about Lady and the Tramp?
Cimani
Dec 26, 2009 Cimani rated it it was amazing
puppies....... puppies......puppies!!!!!! i loved it!!!!!
Dolly
Jul 05, 2008 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with kids
Shelves: childrens, 2006, pets, english
Classic Disney tale in book form. Nothing more or less than an abridged version of the movie. A particular favorite for our girls.
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
Rebecca
May 31, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Love Disney and loved this short story
Danielle
Nov 01, 2013 Danielle rated it liked it
Love the artwork but nothing beats the movie.
Heather
Jul 19, 2013 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is my daughters favorite little book right now. There's not much to it, but its small and she enjoys looking at it.
Karen
I'm not a fan of these books. No character development in these things. But the kids think they are fabulous.
Theresa
Jul 24, 2011 Theresa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
retelling of the movie with movie stills
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
John
When you have children you end up reading all sorts of books - some good, some not so good.

This was ok-ish... but most importantly - my daughter liked it...
John Von
Sep 03, 2016 John Von rated it really liked it
Lady and the tramp is a good book. I mainly like it because it's based on The Lady. Most people's favourite character is the Lady.

As i said a good read.
Dharia Scarab
Dec 13, 2014 Dharia Scarab rated it liked it

Myself, I go ou
Elizabeth Zamora-G.
this is a good book. i read it when i was real little. i like this book a lot beacuse it is about a dog with a man and his wife then along came a baby and then the dog "Lady" got jealus beacause their was hardly any attention on her anymore.
Shakirah.r Rahman
Feb 17, 2009 Shakirah.r Rahman rated it it was amazing
Dalmations get stollen by the baddons Horris and Jasper,cruella devil payed them the bop and skint them and make them in to fur coats
Rebecca Ferguson
This book tells the story of two dogs who have 101 dalmatian puppies. The dogs are scared of an evil lady named Cruela Devil, because she wants to make fur coats out of them. (picture book)
Amalie
I can't give less than 4 stars to any of these because they were my childhood favourites. I loved these wonderful books of Disney's animated movies!
Jessica
My son was never that interested in this Disney book. I think it follows the classic Disney format.
Brooke
This book is a classic story about two dogs from opposite sides of the tracks. It is a story that can teach children that even though people are different they still can like each other.
Todd Maxwell
Oct 31, 2013 Todd Maxwell rated it it was amazing
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Comelibros
Precioso lo leí y lo vi más de mil veces.
Sam.
Aug 27, 2014 Sam. added it
❤❤❤ ...more
Joy
This is a book version of Disney's Lady and the Tramp.

Darling receives Lady as a puppy. Lady runs away and meets Tramp, a street dog.
Mikana
Sep 21, 2015 Mikana rated it it was amazing
A lovely story to share with your loved ones.
Adrienne
Feb 21, 2014 Adrienne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a cute story. I love dogs, and I love how Lady and Tramp defend the baby.
Heidi
We had just watched the movie so Grif picked this book out...we also had just got our new dog Carson at that point...all things were dog then.
Madeleine McRoberts
Madeleine McRoberts rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2017
Mandy Sue
Mandy Sue rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2008
  • Disney's Aladdin (Disney Classic Series)
  • Walt Disney's Peter Pan:  Walt Disney Classic Edition (Walt Disney's Classic Editions)
  • Toy Story 2: A read-aloud storybook
  • Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day (Winnie The Pooh)
  • Mother Goose (Little Golden Book)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Walt Disney's Mickey and the Beanstalk (A Little Golden Book)
  • Froggy's Baby Sister
  • Clifford's First Christmas
  • Disney's Tarzan (A Read-Aloud Storybook)
  • It's Not Easy Being Big! (Bright & Early Books)
  • Morgan Mine (Serendipity)
  • Bunny My Honey
  • Mickey Mouse's Picnic
  • Butterfly Kisses
  • Arthur's Honey Bear
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: A Classic Disney Treasury
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...

Disney's Wonderful World of Reading (1 - 10 of 176 books)
  • Across the Big Country: An Alphabet Adventure with Donald Duck
  • Brer Rabbit and His Friends (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 13)
  • The Brave Little Tailor (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 18)
  • Goofy's Gags (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, 19)
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians
  • 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)
  • 102 Dalmatians (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)