Start by marking “Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)” as Want to Read:
Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  569 ratings  ·  27 reviews
This is the original 'Dotted Series' cover for ISBN: 9780721410210 .

Lady the dog is very happy in her new home with John Dear and his wife, Darling. But when cross Aunt Sara arrives, all that changes...
Published 1981 (first published June 1st 1940)

To ask other readers questions about Lady and the Tramp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady and the Tramp

Noelle Maryam
The story is about a cocker spaniel and a mongrel who fall in love.
Dharia Scarab

Myself, I go ou
When you have children you end up reading all sorts of books - some good, some not so good.

This was ok-ish... but most importantly - my daughter liked it...
Jul 20, 2008 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with kids
Shelves: childrens, 2006, english, pets
Classic Disney tale in book form. Nothing more or less than an abridged version of the movie. A particular favorite for our girls.
This is my daughters favorite little book right now. There's not much to it, but its small and she enjoys looking at it.
I'm not a fan of these books. No character development in these things. But the kids think they are fabulous.
The classic disney story based on the classic Disney movie. What is there not to like about Lady and the Tramp?
puppies....... puppies......puppies!!!!!! i loved it!!!!!
retelling of the movie with movie stills
Love the artwork but nothing beats the movie.
Love Disney and loved this short story
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
This is a book version of Disney's Lady and the Tramp.

Darling receives Lady as a puppy. Lady runs away and meets Tramp, a street dog.
Aug 27, 2014 Sam. added it
Elizabeth Zamora-G.
this is a good book. i read it when i was real little. i like this book a lot beacuse it is about a dog with a man and his wife then along came a baby and then the dog "Lady" got jealus beacause their was hardly any attention on her anymore.
Rebecca Ferguson
This book tells the story of two dogs who have 101 dalmatian puppies. The dogs are scared of an evil lady named Cruela Devil, because she wants to make fur coats out of them. (picture book)
This book is a classic story about two dogs from opposite sides of the tracks. It is a story that can teach children that even though people are different they still can like each other.
I can't give less than 4 stars to any of these because they were my childhood favourites. I loved these wonderful books of Disney's animated movies!
We had just watched the movie so Grif picked this book out...we also had just got our new dog Carson at that point...all things were dog then.
Shakirah.r Rahman
Dalmations get stollen by the baddons Horris and Jasper,cruella devil payed them the bop and skint them and make them in to fur coats
My son was never that interested in this Disney book. I think it follows the classic Disney format.
Such a cute story. I love dogs, and I love how Lady and Tramp defend the baby.
Marts  (Thinker)
Walt Disney's 101 dalmatians, who didn't enjoy this as child!
Precioso lo leí y lo vi más de mil veces.
Bryony Malone
Bryony Malone marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
  • Toy Story 2: A read-aloud storybook
  • Walt Disney's Mickey and the Beanstalk (A Little Golden Book)
  • Three Little Pigs (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Mother Goose (Little Golden Book)
  • Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day (Winnie The Pooh)
  • Disney's Tarzan (A Read-Aloud Storybook)
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • Mickey Mouse's Picnic
  • It's Not Easy Being Big! (Bright & Early Books)
  • Disney's Aladdin: Little Golden Book
  • Gabby (Serendipity)
  • Disney's Storybook Collection
  • Clifford's Good Deeds
  • Ariel: The Shimmering Star Necklace (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Froggy's Baby Sister
  • Bunny My Honey
  • Arthur's Honey Bear
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...

Disney's Wonderful World of Reading (1 - 10 of 174 books)
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians
  • 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)
  • 102 Dalmatians (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Across the Big Country: An Alphabet Adventure with Donald Duck
  • Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin and the Sly Magician (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • The Brave Little Tailor (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 18)
  • Brer Rabbit and His Friends (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 13)
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)