Ultra Maniac, Vol. 03

Ultra Maniac, Vol. 03 (Ultra Maniac #3)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  1,021 ratings  ·  25 reviews
But being a witch-in-training isn't as easy (or fun) as it seems. In fact, it's sort of a pain in the neck. There are secrets to keep, all kinds of tricky magical stuff to remember and never-ending catastrophes to sidestep. Nina may be sweet, but she's got a lot to learn. Thank goodness one of her schoolteachers is an emigre from the Magic Kingdom. Two witches are better t...more
Published November 1st 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 2001)

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsLittle Brother by Cory DoctorowThe Host by Stephenie MeyerGraceling by Kristin CashorePaper Towns by John Green
ALD 2009 YA Booklist - Fiction
36th out of 65 books — 47 voters
今日、恋をはじめます 1 [Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu] by Kanan MinamiKare Kano by Masami TsudaArisa, Vol. 01 by Natsumi AndoMoe Kare!!, Vol. 01 by Go IkeyamadaStrawberry Marshmallow Volume 2 by Barasui
Bored Books
57th out of 100 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Sesana
There's some real conflict here, as well as the romance subplots from before. And a good deal more magic, too. I really like this cast of characters, and the relationships that are developing. Pretty art, too.
Ryara Toft
Mar 28, 2008 Ryara Toft rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Sitara
Recommended to Ryara by: ME!
Shelves: anime-manga
The best one yet, I cannot WAIT until I get the 4th & 5th one!
Oh my gosh! I love the friendship between Nina and Ayu. New characters are introduced. Still very good! Favorite character: Nina!

She is so kind and so funny!
Connie
Nov 28, 2008 Connie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: catherine, elaine, angel, marisa
Recommended to Connie by: jenny, elia
Shelves: manga-anime
keeping a secret that you're a witch and come from another world isn't really easy. especially when you're trying to help your friend but you suck at magic. so when another witch comes to nina and ayu's school, nina is overjoyed. two witches are better than one...........right? yeah right.
Annice22
This is just as funny as the other volumes. Nina is really bad at doing magic and none of her spell ever seem to go right. But that the fun of the series, nothing is perfect.

I like all the characters and really can't wait to read the last two volumes.
Jessi B
Wow... this really beats the crap out of the second one. This one finally put aside the total sappy romance and actually used some magic. Amazing, no? I've read this volume several hundred times already... it's the best yet!
Caroline
Nina Sakura is a witch who has gone to the human world to try to work on her (failing) magic. She is funny and unpredictable, and a very loyal friend. This series chronicles her ups and downs very well.
Katy
Love this series, I wish it were longer!
MySF Short  Short Reviews
You can read our short review over here.
Yaoyao
Nov 06, 2008 Yaoyao marked it as to-read
I read the 1st and 2nd book so I wanna read this one SOOOO bad!
Amanda
Things are starting to heat up in this volume, from boys to danger
Tamar
Both Yuta and Hiroki like Nina? I need the fourth book!
Amy
Aug 20, 2009 Amy added it
Ultra Maniac, Volume 3 (v. 3) by Wataru Yoshizuma (2005)
Qiana King
Better than the first two,and very, very, very cute
Cassandra
So cute! I reviewed the first one, so check that out.
Jess
Feb 11, 2009 Jess rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
And again another good humorous animae book.
Kenley
i don't really remember it, i read it so fast.
Danielle
Read on:
October 29, 2011
November 29, 2012
Helena
lol...the ending is kinda...OFF
♥Justine♥
Very fun to read! I like the story!
Liberty
i love this series.!
Amy712
cool book about magic. uh
Kathie
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 05
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 02
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 02
  • Beauty Pop, Volume 3
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 06 (Kitchen Princess, #6)
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 03
Wataru Yoshizumi (吉住渉, Yoshizumi Wataru) is a Japanese mangaka. She was born as Mari Nakai (中井 真里, Nakai Mari) on June 18, 1963 in Tokyo, Japan. She graduated with a degree in economics from Hitotsubashi University.

Yoshizumi started her career as a mangaka while working as an office lady. Her debut manga was a yomikiri (short story) called "Radical Romance" that was published in 1984, in the summe...more
More about Wataru Yoshizumi...
Marmalade Boy, Vol. 01 Ultra Maniac, Vol. 01 Ultra Maniac, Vol. 02 Marmalade Boy, Vol. 02 Marmalade Boy, Vol. 05