Start by marking “Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only” as Want to Read:
Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only

Jesus: 90 Days With the One and Only

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  327 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews

Best-selling author Beth Moore has an amazing gift for insightful Bible character
studies. Millions have been drawn to her inspired lessons, and the media
has called her “America’s Bible teacher.” The PERSONAL REFLECTIONS
series reintroduces Beth’s most beloved character-driven books, expanding
them into 90-day experiences that include nearly all of the text from her
origi
Published September 1st 2007 by B&H Books

To ask other readers questions about Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus

Traci
Dec 31, 2015 Traci rated it did not like it
Our Women's Bible Study decided to do this book. I have taken two Beth Moore classes in which I learned a ton, was challenged. But this book is not up to Beth Moore standards.

First, I know it is a devotional, but the questions at the beginning of each day are surface-y and do not tie in well to the scripture verses. Secondly, she states in a bunch of different ways that she wants us to "use our imaginations and picturing the events as eye-witnesses," or "convinced that God wants us to get invol
Mary
Jul 24, 2016 Mary rated it liked it
I've read many of Beth's books and have been extremely pleased and blessed by them. I've also attended / lead a number of her studies. I have loved every one of them. I am sad to say that this was the only one of her books that I did not think was quite up to the standard of books. It was very good, I just had a hard time sticking to my reading it daily.
Denise
Jun 05, 2016 Denise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!!

This book takes you on a 90 days through the life of Jesus Christ. The love she puts into this book, is obvious that one knows she loves Jesus.
I have always liked Ms. Moore's style of writing. I look forward to more of her books.
Stefanie N.
Jul 23, 2015 Stefanie N. rated it it was amazing
I loved this devotional, very insightful and loved getting to know my Savior more intimately.
A.C. Bauch
Although I liked the Scripture readings for this devotional journal, I didn't enjoy this one as much as John: The Beloved Disciple. I think I'm at a point in my spiritual life where I don't get as much out of Beth Moore materials as I once did (not to mention that, doctrinally, I sometimes disagree with her beliefs and assertions). Although I understand that this particular group of devotionals are referred to as the "Personal Reflections Series," I wish that the devotional had been less about m ...more
Melissa
Nov 15, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
loved this devotional and loved getting to know my savior more intimately
Jeanette
Jun 09, 2012 Jeanette rated it it was amazing
What a book? I started this book with the intensions of reading it within 90 consecutive days. I set a side a time before going to bed when all was quite. It was a "Jesus and me" time, and I loved it. Beth Moore is an Awesome authur, she allowed the Holy Spirit to really use her in this 90 journey. Through this book I experience a closer encounter with Jesus.
Laurie Pontious-andrews
Apr 28, 2014 Laurie Pontious-andrews rated it it was amazing
Absolutely awesome devotional, journal, and study book. I love how the book was designed with a weathered look. It will surely be placed among my treasured items. I loved how my quiet times seemed to turn into something almost poetic as I moved from day to day. There was truly a deeper intimacy experienced through this study of the One and Only - Jesus.
Katie Casey
Dec 31, 2008 Katie Casey rated it really liked it
In typical (read: wonderful, insightful, & funny) Beth Moore style - this devotional/Bible study is a beautiful daily telling of the Christmas story up until the Easter story. Beth's commentary helps you feel like you were walking right beside Jesus the whole way.
Heather G
May 29, 2015 Heather G rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
90 wonderful days!

This 90 day devotion is the first one of Beth Moore's I've read, but I will be reading more! She brings Jesus to you so you can see and feel him every day. Truly a wonderful way to start each morning!
Karen Klein
Sep 08, 2012 Karen Klein marked it as to-read
Shelves: bible-study
And yet another one in the series that I got at the Beth Moore conference this past weekend. Only 1 more to complete my collection!
Going to start this today with my daily devotionals!
9/8 Going to have to put this away for now...
Alisa Birmingham
Mar 13, 2015 Alisa Birmingham rated it it was amazing
I am loving the daily quiet time and reflection with the One and Only that this study is allowing me!! Doesn't take much time out of an already busy day and allows me to incorporate necessary time daily with Him!!
Monta
Jan 01, 2012 Monta rated it it was amazing
Read this for 90 days during my quiet time. It was very eye opening and entertaining to read Beth's stories. Most importantly I grew in wisdom about my best friend, Jesus! Cherished my mornings with the Lord and Beth =)
Melinda
Oct 07, 2008 Melinda is currently reading it
This may take me 90 years instead of 90 days because I am working through it in between other Bible studies!!!
Kathy Nelson
Mar 29, 2013 Kathy Nelson rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
This has been.a wonderful devotion book for me. I have always appreciated Beth Moore studies.
Jody
Dec 23, 2008 Jody rated it liked it
Shelves:
I have read another study by beth moore and liked it
so far so good with this one
Tracy
Apr 11, 2013 Tracy rated it liked it
If I could rate 1/2 stars, this would be 3.5 stars.
Kcreehan
Mar 27, 2010 Kcreehan rated it really liked it
Great devotional!
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
SG
SG rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Jeri
Jeri marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Faith Catts-Tucker
Faith Catts-Tucker marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Joy Boling
Joy Boling marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Jean Rector
Jean Rector rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Tiffany Bolin
Tiffany Bolin marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Erika Weilage
Erika Weilage is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2016
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Summer Mason-Fitzhugh
Summer Mason-Fitzhugh marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
  • How to Study Your Bible
  • Ending Your Day Right: Devotions for Every Evening of the Year
  • Men of the Bible: A One-Year Devotional Study of Men in Scripture
  • He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
  • Me, Myself, & Lies: A Thought-Closet Makeover -Bible Study Workbook
  • Rescue Your Love Life: Changing Those Dumb Attitudes & Behaviors That Will Sink Your Marriage
  • Divine Healing: A Scriptural Approach to Sickness, Faith and Healing
  • In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood
  • Safe in the Arms of God: Truth from Heaven About the Death of a Child
  • Always Daddy's Princess
  • Crossing the Line
  • Pathway to Purpose for Women: Connecting Your To-Do List, Your Passions, and God's Purposes for Your Life
  • Where To Find It In The Bible The Ultimate A To Z Resource Series
  • Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back: Persevering Through Pressure
  • A Call to Die: A 40 Day Journey of Fasting from the World & Feasting on God
  • Becoming a Titus 2 Woman
  • Wild Child: Life with Jim Morrison
  • Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and Not Be Overwhelmed

FROM THE AUTHOR'S WEB PAGE: Beth founded Living Proof Ministries in 1994 with the purpose of teaching women how to love and live on God’s Word. She has written numerous books and Bible studies, including Breaking Free, Believing God, and When Godly People Do Ungodly Things, that have been read by women of all ag
More about Beth Moore...

“When we set apart our lives unto Him, He will do wonders with us the likes of which we cannot imagine.” 6 likes