Start by marking “That Baby (That Boy Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
That Baby (That Boy Series Book 3)

That Baby (That Boy #3)

4.3  ·  Rating Details ·  2,721 Ratings  ·  371 Reviews
First comes love, then comes marriage . . . and then comes That Baby.
That Baby is the final book in the That Boy trilogy by USA Today bestselling author, Jillian Dodd.

Jadyn is the girl I love. The girl I’ve
Published August 10th 2015 by Jillian Dodd Inc.

Jillian Dodd
Aug 10, 2015 Jillian Dodd rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
That Baby is LIVE!!

First comes love, then comes marriage . . . and then comes That Baby, the final book in the That Boy trilogy by USA Today bestselling author, Jillian Dodd.

And becomes incredible with I’m pregnant.
Jadyn is the girl I love. The girl I’ve always loved.
Our lives are like single threads meticulously woven together—the result an exquisite tapestry of past, pres
Christy
4.5 stars!

photo ad886468-1201-4302-88c5-d4986e61ba74_zpssyvxrird.jpg

That Boy and That Wedding are two books that I’ve read, re-read and re-read again. To say that I was anxiously awaiting That Baby to release would be an understatement. The wait was long, and as soon as this book became I available I dropped what I was doing and picked it up! Phillip and Jadyn are one of my favorite couples and Danny Diamond is one of the best fictional characters ever! I loved seeing this trio back and together. They’ve been through a lot- childhood, high school, tra
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 11, 2015 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 MacDaddy Stars

description

I’m a huge fan of this series. Book one sits proudly on my favorite shelf here on Goodreads, while a signed copy sits on a shelf at home. To be honest, Jadyn’s character in book two seemed so different to me and I’m ecstatic to report that the Jadyn I loved in book one has returned for this installment. She has grown up and has become the woman I knew she could be.

Lori, Mrs. Diamonds, however sucked and was downright cruel at times. She was a nightmare of a wife and friend. Lor
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance
Series: Book #3 The final book in the That Boy series

WHOA...

photo MYEMOTIONSGIF_zps04909bb1.gif

photo tumblr_maqfisZNou1rx4n2io1_500.gif

I was knocked on my butt and SHOCKED quite a few times along the way. I mean it's the final book. I expected to cry. NOT all out bawl the way I did. **laughs to self** Yeah, I truly didn't expect to be so emotional, regardless the impact still lingers days later.

photo that baby final pic 1_zps8vu1sku5.jpg

In That Baby the newlyweds (Jadyn and Phillip) learn that they are expecting, which is of course exciting! With "
Chloe Calloway
November 29, 2012

omg!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

April 12, 2013

WHAT?? THE BOOK HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK FOR A YEAR! NO FREAKIN WAAYYY! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! URGH!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
4.5 Stars.

Half a star cut for the ending, I mean... sometimes you need to hold your ground and keep a grudge.

~~

MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRR.
Book got pushed a YEAR!!??!!

WHYYYY?

Jillian Dodd
Aug 10, 2015 Jillian Dodd added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
That Baby is LIVE!!

Links:
iBooks: http://smarturl.it/ThatBabyiBooks
Kobo: http://smarturl.it/ThatBabyKobo
Amazon: http://smarturl.it/ThatBabyAmazon

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The official blurb:

And becomes incredible with I’m pregnant.
Jadyn is the girl I love. The girl I’ve always loved.
Our lives are like single threads meticulously woven together—the
Desiree
Apr 23, 2013 Desiree marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!! :))

I just finished reading a sneak peek of That Baby. Why I would torture myself when the release date is of July 2014 I have no clue. O.o

Link:

“I don’t think I can do that. I can’t lie. I would be pretty damn excited if you were. I can’t wait to have an adorable daughter, who’s spunky just like you. With a cute curly ponytail and little freckles across her adorable nose, just like her mommy.” His finger grazes the freckles a
Tough Critic Book Reviews
That Journey

I was in my final semester of nursing school when I stumbled upon a book. This particular book caught my attention because of my unfeigned obsession with the idea of best friends becoming lovers. There is something so incredibly special about the evolution of a love that begins with the purity of friendship. It also makes the build, the tension such an amazing experience. I wanted That Experience. What I got was a journey.

That Boy will forever be one of my favorite books of all time
Sara
Aug 11, 2015 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: august-2015
I was anxiously waiting for this book to come out. I was a bit worried because of the huge gap between the books. Would I still love the characters the same? Would they still sound the same as what I remembered? Would I like them now since my book tastes have slightly changed?
Yes. Yes to all my doubts.

The humor of JJ, Phillip and Danny was all the same as I remembered. THANK GOODNESS!!

They were still quirky, still in love, still best friends and still pulling pranks.

JJ and Phillip are newly
Vero
Nov 01, 2012 Vero marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
description
Ohhhh siiiii Ohhh siiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
That Baby (That Boy #3) by Jillian Dodd
4 stars!!

“I love them in entirely different ways, but I love them both with all my heart.”

This has been one of my most eagerly anticipated books and I have waited years for it to finally come to fruition and I have to say Jillian Dodd did not disappoint. This book killed me in two ways, firstly one character turned into a stark raving loony evil bitch, seriously, we are talking hate on the scale to rival Cathy from Arsen and I thought that was impossibl
Tahsin
I did a series re-read before starting this one, so I already went in starting this one with a certain mindset. And all my worst fears were suddenly almost realized with the dedication. But after reading the book from cover to cover, I can't be mad at the author for taking so long to write it. I may not understand her experiences, but I can definitely sympathize. This is going to be a lengthy review, so you can cut out early or hang on for the ride.

First things first, I fucking love Danny. This
Paige
This kind of pains me that I couldn't rate this book 5 full stars. I have loved the series and when I stated seeing teasers for this one, I was both excited and nervous. I actually loved most of this book though there was just one part that I don't feel was ever really explain or resolved and it left me frustrated and a bit confused.

The good:
1. JJ and Phillip. I loved reading about them navigating their way through their new marriage together. It seemed realistic and they were represented perfe
Mitha
Oct 16, 2012 Mitha marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Oh. My. Dear. Lord.

This book should be released like, YESTERDAY!
CAN'T. WAIT.
Gosh...I'm gonna have bad dreams 'till I can have this book in my hands.
*sigh*
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***ARC courtesy of author, in exchange for an honest review***
Holly Noelle
Did everyone else read a different book? We must have because I am not swooning over this one like the other two.

I gave That Boy and That Wedding five stars each. This one damn near got a single star. And I've waited years for this one to come out. Not entirely sure if maybe I just built it up in my head, but I can tell you I'm not happy right now.

Let me start off: it's not worth the 10 bucks that Amazon is charging. 10 dollars for the ebook - are you freaking kidding me?

Also, this review will f
Heidi McLaughlin
Not sure I can find the proper words to sum up the emotional roller coaster for THAT BABY! You're gonna cry, whether from tears of laughter, frustration, pure romantic joy or heartache - tears will be shed. We've all waited so long for this novel and it did not disappoint. I have been a fan of JJ, Phillip & Danny since That Boy came out and believe me the wait was sooo worth it! Thank you, Jillian, for giving them what they needed.
Debbie
Jadyn + Phillip = BABIES

O.M.F.G!

Jenn
Oct 29, 2015 Jenn rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Dodd fangirls
I just want to start off by saying that the authors dedication in the beginning of the book was one giant spoiler. Maybe next time wait until the end of the story to say things like that.

Now for the actual book...what did I just read? I have been looking forward to this book since the previous book ended. I fell in love with these characters in That Boy and while it diminished some in the sequel, the overall series made me happy. With the third book, it just died. I almost wish I hadn't read it
Anne OK
Aug 10, 2015 Anne OK rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-reads
THAT BABY was a very long pregnancy and I was beginning to wonder if it would ever be born! This has been and remains one of my very favorite New Adult series that I've read. Jillian Dodd just knows how to write emotions and characters who come alive on the pages. And the friendships she created within this series are among the best. I just finished and am blubbering like a baby. What a fabulous ride!

Expect drama, angst, tears, fun and laughter, heartbreak and love - above all else love. The ga
Christine
Aug 11, 2015 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, ibooks
OMG! The wait was so worth it. Thank you Jillian for sharing and writing this story. I don't want to stay too much, just know that the wait was worth it and this is a MUST read!

So many emotions through this journey and then Jillian hits ya again with her acknowledgment. I too would also like to thank Mollie Harper, thanks to her I came across Jillian and this awesome series almost 3 years ago and fell in love with Jadyn, Phillip and Danny. Jillian is a top fav author of mine and can't wait to r
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
Even though I've waited for fucking years for this book to be released & was very frustrated & having so little patient, I'm so happy how the book turned out. I love this series & all the characters & I have to say it was definitely worth it waiting that long lol :). Thanks for this beautiful well written book series Jillian Dodd, I can't wait to read more exciting & beautiful books from you. ❤️ xo
Holli Buck
Aug 11, 2015 Holli Buck rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And done! I can't believe I just read the final book in the That Boy series. I was never one that felt I needed That Baby to conclude Phillip and JJ's journey. I'm glad I got it though. I got to revisit 3 characters that I adored. While it was a bumpy and emotional ride, it came together in a roundabout heartbreakingly beautiful kind of way. I hope readers enjoy the conclusion as much as I did. And thank you Jillian Dodd for once again writing characters that are so easy to fall in love with.
Maru Belikov
OMG siiiii soy feliz!!

Lale
Dec 02, 2012 Lale marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
description

Ohhh yeaahhh, can't wait!
Staci
Aug 12, 2015 Staci rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

That Baby was definitely worth the wait. It was funny, sweet, sad, relate-able, and altogether a great conclusion to the series. However, I would have liked a little more explanation/resolution than what was provided with the Lori situation. And I didn't really think the $10 price tag was all that reasonable either... Anyway all's well that ends well.

Update 07/27/2015: Well, release date is still listed as August 10, 2015, and now the book is available for pre-order. Dare I get my hopes
Jessica Mcbee
Jul 27, 2015 Jessica Mcbee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I was asked by Jillian Dodd if I would like to read an advanced copy of That Baby I jumped for joy and did a happy dance. One thing you will figure out about me is that I am an avid reader/fan of Jillian Dodd’s work. I am also a part of a group called Keatyn Chronicles and ten of my friends and I read this book with a group text of commentary. We have been hearing about That Baby for a while and I was excited when I realized that she was going to finishing the trilogy. I got the book ...more
Romancerwblog
Aug 10, 2015 Romancerwblog rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 of 5 Stars

It is hard to believe a little over two years ago we started Romance Rewind Blog. In fact, one of the very first review posts we did was for That Boy and That Wedding. (The blog post is so old it even has the original covers and we love them so much we can't bring ourselves to update the post.) That being said, waiting for the release of That Baby has felt like forever! It was a long wait, but now with the last page turned in the story of JJ, Phillip and Danny, we can say without a
July?!? 4 82 Feb 22, 2015 08:13PM
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Untitled (Grab Your Pole, #4)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Ruin You Completely (Sloan Brothers, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Options
  • The Chaos in Me (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • Picking Up the Pieces
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Crushed (Torn, #7)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Flawed (Connections, #4.5)
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
Jillian Dodd is the author of The Keatyn Chronicles Series, the That Boy series, Vegas Love and Spy Girl. She lives in sunny Florida and loves the beach.
More about Jillian Dodd...

That Boy (3 books)
  • That Boy (That Boy, #1)
  • That Wedding (That Boy, #2)

“Princess, why don't you just take the pregnancy test? Then, if it says no, you will know it’s just the flu; and if it says yes, well, you can freak, and I can celebrate.” 5 likes
“I gaze at her beautiful face and realize all the beautiful moments in my life have been with her by my side.” 4 likes