Start by marking “If it's Not Food. . . Don't Eat It!: The No-Nonsense Guide to an Eating-for-Health Lifestyle” as Want to Read:

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Learn how our popular food culture is taking a toll on health. Whether people suffer from heart disease, obesity, arthritis, deigestive and eliminative disorders, allergies and sinus problems, imblanced blood sugar, cancer, depression, fatigue, insomnia, or any other disease, this book can help. The book includes recipes and ways that eating healthier will help increase en ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Delphic Corner Press Llc

To ask other readers questions about If it's Not Food. . . Don't Eat It!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If it's Not Food. . . Don't Eat It!

Christian Cook
This primer serves as the foundation of nutrition and health within the body, emphasizing diet and qualities of food are directly related to your health.

This is not a diet plan, but a guide to help you arm yourself with advice, strategies and different recipes to improve your lifestyle.
Ingrid Hastings
Must-read. Educational, down-to-earth writing style (and philosophy). It's inspired me to keep a 5 day food diary and begin the elimination diet to check for food sensitivities/intolerances/allergies. A must-read if you're curious about how much what you eat really affects you.
Liz
Informative and engaging take on how environmental facts (especially drink and diet) impact our health. I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about what they put into their body and/or how overly processed our "food" is.
Melissa
This book completely changed the way I look at food! I now read the lables on everything I buy that is canned or boxed and I try not to buy anything premade! I loved it and I havn't looked back since I've read it!
Kim
Really good advice about the garbage that passes for food in this society but most people would not be able to follow the author's advice.
Helen
This is a good book about nutrition and how to eat to be healthy. It's eye opening and inspirational (at least I think so).
Jessica
i liked this one okay. but i think by the time i got to reading this one i was a bit burned out on "nutritional" topic books.
Hillary
Tons of great information! Used this info to detox. Love the recipes!!
Chade66
Too preachy for me, couldn't get past page 56.
Mindy Houston
Amy
Amy added it
Jan 25, 2015
Kelsi Inabnet
Kelsi Inabnet marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Lourdes J
Lourdes J marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Carin
Carin marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Audrey Vanstrien
Audrey Vanstrien marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2013
Nkat8381
Nkat8381 marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013
Ncl42
Ncl42 marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Barbara
Barbara is currently reading it
Jun 02, 2011
No-Nonsense Nutrition in Bite-Sized Portions: Over 50 Articles to Help Anyone Create an Eating-for-Health Lifestyle