Start by marking “Angel Numbers 101: How To Communicate with Your Angels by Understanding the Meaning of Number Sequences Such as 111, 333, 777, and 1234” as Want to Read:

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  775 ratings  ·  42 reviews
One of the most common ways in which angels speak to us is by showing us repetitive number sequences. Since the publication of her best-selling book "Angel Numbers," Doreen Virtue has received even more information from the angels about the meaning of number sequences such as 111, 444, 1234, and so forth."Angel Numbers 101" clearly explains how to receive accurate messages ...more
Published July 15th 2008 by Hay House (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Numbers 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Numbers 101

Mar 30, 2013 Elena rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Students of angels and numerology
One doesn't really "read" this book cover to cover. It's a reference book listing messages associated with numbers 0-999. I'm haunted by a few numbers (333 and 808 most often) and I am starting to study numerology and it's probably no surprise to you by now that I would start with Doreen Virtue. I've been following her books for ten years, although I will admit that when I picked up The Lightworker's Way I half thought she was crazy. The world kept me intrigued with Doreen, though. I got her cha ...more
Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue is-in a word-amazing. I use mine daily for meditation purposes, and it is always incredible how the numbers that 'pop' into my head relate to my life at the time.

Whether the numbers you see are in a dream, repetitive little messages within your daily life, or ones that seem to 'pop' into your head like mine do at times, it is a great reference tool for connecting to your angels and the wonderfully gentle messages that they have for you!

Simply a must-have.
I thought, when I began reading this book, that it would be about gamatria, the Hebrew system of assigning numbers to letters then adding them up and then that number has some spiritual significance. But it wasn't, this book is about paying attention to the numbers around you and then referring back to the book to look up the number and see what it means. Doreen Virtue (the author of the book) received the meaning of the numbers divinely from the angels.

I don't know, for me, this amounted to rea

The Angel Numbers book is great! The information provided by Doreen is amazing. After reading this book, now whenever I see a number several times in one day, I have to pull out this book and look it up. And amazingly a lot of the time, what ever the description for the group of numbers I saw through out the day, is usually pretty close to what's going on in my life at the moment.

If you are into numbers & angels, then this book is most certainly for you!

Barbara Martin
This is a book that can be used in multiple ways: for day to day occurrences, or for those times when a question keeps coming to mind. Sometimes I look up the time of day: i.e. 12:40, using first the minutes and then the seconds. Ms Virtue advocates waiting until a person sees a number repeat three times. If a person is intuitive they can feel a time best to look up a specific number that comes to them.
I loved this book and found it when I started noticing numbers that kept coming up for me over and over again in the strangest ways. It had never occured to me that numbers were significant but I believe differently now. Here is the number experience that got me to notice when numbers appeared in my life. I was driving home one day after work at the club where I was working when I started to spin out of control due to icy roads. I literally let go of the steering wheel and I happened to glance a ...more
Na†acha Pavlov
Ever since I’d signed up for the virtual Hay House World Summit, I’ve been finding out about all these diverse, fascinating people connected with and/or featured on Hay House. Doreen Virtue is one of them and, given my growing curiosity in her work, I couldn’t resist snatching the book during their holiday sale (hello $2 deal!). I’ve been seeing quite a few number sequences in my dreams—and even noted them down as I dabbled in possible Jungian interpretations—so I welcomed an additional way to d ...more
This isn't really a book you 'read' more like one you reference.

I really love this book, however a lot of the number meanings are really similar. Once you have a good understanding of 1 - 9 you can kind of work it out from there by yourself.

I do love Doreen though. I actually find the app for this more useful so when I'm out and seeing random numbers I can look them up quickly! LOL! x
Claudia Loureiro
This book is written as a dictionary style reference to look up the meaning and a short description of all the numbers between 0 and 999 that you may notice reoccurring in your life. Each number has one or two sentence meaning written underneath. All of the definitions are very positive, inspirational and encouraging in nature.
I found it very enlightening. I use it as a reference book.
Love the book.

I love checking each number that pops up in front of me. what is written about each number gives me so many choices incite to what going on in my life and how I might continue. Doreen Virtue has not let us down with this book on Angel Numbers.
Maria Nolletti Ross
This book is so much fun and actually quite helpful! Remember that it only works with numbers that appear randomly in your life. Don't believe me? Try it out for free on Doreen's website before you invest in the book. I love having the book handy!
Barbara Stettler
5 stars

I love the way Doreen Virtue writes from the heart. When numbers keep repeating themselves, you gave an easy way to understand their meanings. I will also but this book in paperback.
Fun to daily keep the book in your purse and guess through numbers what angels are trying to tell you.
A reference book of numbers, it's a bedside must have always near by!
Tamara Rager
Wasn't what I was expecting. It is all feel good inspirational type quotes.
Carolina Soto
Reference book on number sequences, great tool to keep around.
Morgan Shores
Uplifting, I use this book daily as a guide
Jennifer Nicole
More of a reference; not a book you read from cover to cover. Provides some insight.
Cynthia Briggs
Great book that I refer to often. Numbers seem to repeat themselves to me all the time, which is the reason I bought this book. It's a very positive book that gives "angel" insight into what's going on in the heavens. I find it comforting when I've hit a rough spot. And, I'll often read to my friends what Doreen has to say about certain numbers that keep popping up(and maybe shouldn't ignore).

I've also purchased it for friends as a gift.
I am so excited to have bought this book on my Kindle app! Now I can consult it whenever I need to throughout the day. I absolutely loved the chapter about number sequences in Doreen Virtue's book Healing With The Angels, and this book just gives a more in-depth look into the messages your angels are trying to convey through numbers. Her books have been life-changing for me. I would definitely recommend this book to anybody!
I have this as an app on my iPhone its great. If you are on a spiritual journey and notice signs from the angels, when receiving them in the form of numbers you can look up the number & it has a message attached. Lovely messages of support, love and guidance to help you on your spiritual path.
This is an ongoing read, a reference book that I've been consulting & has helped me immensely. I recommend it to anyone out there with an open mind & an open heart. "For those with eyes to see & ears to hear." "Seek & you will find." Namasté" ...more
Very cool book. I have been seeing number sequences for years and never knew what they meant. This is a great book to help you understand what messages you are receiving.
Demi Black
Angels talk with you everyday. Has a number ever stood out to you. Or have you ever kept seeing the same number over and over? Then you need this book.
Sometimes when I need a bit of inspirations from the angels. I pick it up, look for a number and I feel I have a clue what to do, or where I am again.
I carry this little book every where I go and reference it often. It's a reassuring way to connect with the angels and their messages they provide.
This is a really good book, especially if you keep having random numbers popping into your life. Very clear & conscience.
Katie Q
Quite good. Whilst I have read through this whole book I will be using it as an inspirational reference.
This book is a chanelling about number sequences that pop up in our lives and their meaning.
Naina Kaylina
I like this book I thought it was neat. I love communicating with my angels :)
  • Final Beginnings
  • Temples on the Other Side: How Wisdom from 'Beyond the Veil' Can Help You Right Now
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy
  • Power Animals: How To Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spirtual Power to Know and Heal Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life Archangels and Ascended Masters Messages from Your Angels Chakra Clearing

“12 Keep your thoughts positive about the future, as what you are thinking influences your future. This is a message to keep your faith and hope strong, because these are strong determining factors right now.” 0 likes