Start by marking “Meet Me In the Middle (Meet Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Meet Me In the Middle (Meet Me, #3)

Meet Me In the Middle (Meet Me #3)

Sinfully sexy Miles Stevenson is a wet dream for most women. When he unexpectedly pulls Rachel Parks in for a passion filled kiss, he ends up doing more than fooling the press.

Rachel Parks is used to the opposite sex throwing themselves at her, she’s a teacher and small boys run at her all day long. What she isn’t used to, are handsome strangers pulling her aside and cover
116 pages
Published (first published September 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Meet Me In the Middle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meet Me In the Middle

Katrina Jay
Sep 05, 2014 Katrina Jay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from the author for an honest review so here goes :)

4.5 glittery stars

This is a short novella. It is a great quick read if you have a little time while waiting for a doctor's appointment or heading to work on the bus or train. For a novella it was really good. The only drawback I seen with the book was that I wanted more :)

In this story you meet Rachel. She is a 20 something kindergarten teacher in Hollywood. She loves her job as a teacher and cherishes the fact that she can
Deborah
Aug 22, 2015 Deborah rated it liked it

Nice sweet romance.

This is a sweet little romantic tale of what happens when a normal everyday girl catches the eye of a hot sexy movie star.
Rachel Parks is a nice person, she's lots of other things as well, attractive, intelligent, a kindergarten teacher who loves her job and the children she teaches but she's nice, she's also in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time.
Miles Stevenson is the man of the moment, he's a hot sexy movie star and his latest blockbuster is about to be released,
Betty Villanueva
Kelly is riveting in her latest book. Not only is love found in the most unpeculiar way but it beats all odds stacked against the Hollywood hottie. She hooked me from start to finish and still picking it up to reread a wonderful love story. I recommend this book to all romance readers and those looking to pickup romance for the first time. Brilliant!Meet Me In the Middle
Carrie
Sep 16, 2014 Carrie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Meet Me In The Middle we meet Rachel Parks, She’s a Kindergarten teacher. We also meet Miles Stevenson, he is a lead actor. Rachel and Miles meet by chance you could say, At Gracie’s Place one of the hottest restaurants in Hollywood. When Rachel’s Reservations were canceled on her because she was a few minutes late. Mile’s asked her to humor him for a moment and sit at his table, so Rachel goes along with it. The next thing she knows Miles Stevenson, The famous actor is kissing her.
“Please s
MissLittleBookAddict
Miss Little Book Addict's House Of Books

Rating 4 stars out of 5

Meet Me In the Middle is a quick read since it is a novella after all. The story revolves around Rachel Parks and sexy movie star Miles Stevenson. This is one of those books that you can enjoy on a nice day curled up on your favorite chair and or couch. A bed would do also lol.

I do tend to read novellas to help me get out of a book slump or to do a quick read before I review a book without ful
Brandy Harrison
Sep 12, 2016 Brandy Harrison rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book !! Kelly Collins has shot up the list to one of my favorite authors !! Her stories always leave me feeling so good !!
Anna
Sep 19, 2014 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Kindergarten teacher Rachel Parks is stood up by her dinner date, and on her way out is caught in an embrace by swoon worthy actor Miles Stevenson who asks her to rescue him and join him for dinner. Rachel decides not to pass up this once in a lifetime event, and stays. Rachel and Miles quickly realize that they have a lot of physical chemistry and get along really well. Their lives are very different, but the more time the spend together the more they realize they need to try and see where ...more
Lisa
Sep 25, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel is just your typical kindergarten grade school teacher. She is not hiding any special talents or anything. She went to a restaurant to have a meal with a friend. Unfortunately that friend, Lacey, had to cancel.

Miles is a super star. He is a big time actor in movies. He is at the same restaurant to make clear to his ex girlfriend that the relationship is over.
Miles and Rachel eyes meet when she has to use the restroom but when she comes out she is shocked by what Miles does. He grabs her a
Anne
Sep 16, 2014 Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who doesn't dream of being swept off their feet by a sexy Hollywood actor? That's exactly what happened when Rachel was stood up by her best friend in an upmarket restaurant. It was a case of being in the right place at the right time. Rachel is a kindergarten teacher, a pretty but ordinary woman. However, Miles Stevenson thinks she is anything but ordinary, they have an instant chemistry and start a whirlwind romance.
Throw in a hilarious best friend, Lacey, a crazy scorned ex girlfriend and an
Davidandkelley Crandall
Every girl’s hopeful fairy-tale fantasy comes to life in this novella by Kelly Collins. I found the characters delightfully fun with an unrealistic flare that can’t help but keep the reader enchanted from start to finish. Miles and Rachel build a lasting relationship which is formed from a chance meeting. Their connection, based on instantaneous chemistry and innocent flirting, is one that the couple cannot ignore…nor do they want to try.

Collins has created a fast and fun read which will remind
Leeann Wright
Sep 15, 2014 Leeann Wright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meet Miles and Rachel.. Miles is a famous actor and Rachel is a kindergarten teacher.
After a chance meeting Miles and Rachel quickly realize the chemistry is there and the sparks are flying.
They learn very quickly that things are not always as they seem and sometimes what seems like an unfair situation can be turned around and used in your favor.
As well as dealing with a brand new relationship they are dealing with the press, a mean and nasty ex girlfriend and public opinion.
Add Rachels best
Michelle Kizer
Sep 15, 2014 Michelle Kizer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was gifted an advance copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review. I can be rather picky about my fiction, and had never read anything by this author, so I was unsure going in. I'm happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised. This book, though not very long since it is a novella, was paced just right. I loved that there was a lot of interaction between the two main characters before they jumped into the sack. The pace of this book was good considering that it is quite a ...more
Karen Voitik
Sep 17, 2014 Karen Voitik rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love books with real reactions and real humor. I laughed out loud multiple times while reading this book. I can imagine this whole scenario really happening, with the exception of Rachel not being quite so forgiving of the ex-girlfriend. Rachel and Miles are so fun together. The attitudes of Rachel's friends and family are spot on. The story itself is a familiar one. Miles is a famous actor and he accidentally meets Rachel, a kindergarten teacher. What's refreshing in the story is the fact ...more
LeeAnne
Apr 08, 2016 LeeAnne rated it it was amazing
Meet Me in the Middle by Kelly Collins
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5.0 Star Review - Meet Me In The Middle

Loved this sweet story. This story pulls you right in from the beginning. Rachel is a kindergarten teacher. She is funny and sweet. Miles is an actor but really a nice guy in a bad situation. When Miles grabs her and kisses her for the cameras she is stunned but goes along with him.

Will Miles and Rachel be able to form a real relationship? Or will his EX try and destroy it before it even gets started? When Rachel's job is in jeopardy will she choose Miles
United Indie Book Blog
Every woman's fantasy! Kindergarten teacher Rachel Parks is planning to have dinner with her bestfriend at a classy restaurant. Her friend ends up having to cancel, and Rachel decides to leave. Before she makes it out she's quite literally swept off her feet by up and coming actor Miles Stevenson. Miles begs Rachel to play along by pretending to be his date so the paparazzi won't think he was stood up. The chemistry between Miles and Rachel is instant and their fake date becomes so much more.
Th
Sassy Southern
Sep 14, 2014 Sassy Southern rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

4 stars out of 5

Meet Me in the Middle was a fun, sexy story.

Rachel Parks alone at a highend restaurant after her friend had to bail on their night out. On her way back from the bathroom, Rachel is grabbed by the gorgeous and famous actor, Miles Stevenson.

Sparks fly, and their unexpected encounter begins to turn into much more. One date turns into more.

Unfortunately the difference between their lifestyles, Rachel a kindergarten teacher and Miles a famous actor, begin to cause Rachel to doubt th
Lisa Lawson
Oct 15, 2014 Lisa Lawson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an arc of "Meet me in the Middle" for my honest review. I am a huge fan of Kelly Collins and she did not disappoint me in this novella. It is witty, romantic, and beautifully written. A grade "A" read.
Rachel Parks, a kindergarten teacher receives a gift certificate to a fancy upscale restaurant and decides to treat her best friend for a night out. Nothing goes as planned. Her friend ditched her and she lost her reservation.
Enter Miles Stevenson an actor who offers her dinner.
To be wit
Susan
Jan 02, 2016 Susan rated it it was amazing
This is a sexy, short, fun read that I really enjoyed. Rachel is a kindergarten teacher that is coming out of the restroom at a restaurant when Miles, a famous actor grabs her and kisses her. He asks her to play the part of his date for the paparazzi. From there, the chemistry explodes between them. It might not be very believable, but who cares. It is a Hollywood fantasy. This is a great story. I received this book for free in return for an honest review. I am so happy that I did, and got the ...more
Kim Ginsberg
Sep 29, 2014 Kim Ginsberg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was instantly pulled into the book from Chapter 1 and was never let go. You follow Rachel Parks, Kindergarten teacher and Miles Stevenson, actor through their first unexpected meeting to a hot and steamy new relationship. I read this book form start to finish, I couldn't put it down to even use the restroom I was so into it. LOL. I will definitely read this book over and over again. Run and grab this gem right now!
Book Junkies
Sep 16, 2014 Book Junkies rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is a super cute novella about a movie star and a teacher.

Rachel and Miles meet by chance in a restaurant. She acts as his date and things take off from there. This is a very sweet with lots of sexiness and crazy ex moments. Miles doesn’t want his career to come between him and Rachel, but it does.

This book is fun, sweet and sexy. It is a short read, but worth it.

Tawnya Ward
Laugh, live, love

A funny tale about a normal female being pulled into the life of a Hollywood leading man's girlfriend. The sad part is the fact that the story ended at 80% of the downloaded book. The rest was filler from the next book.
Kirsty Cochrane
Jul 01, 2016 Kirsty Cochrane rated it really liked it
This is a great little read. A few hours of travelling and I was done. The story was good but for the characters weren't great. I was happy with the end result and enjoyed it overall.
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Sajida
Sajida rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Tonya
Aug 21, 2015 Tonya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Breathe takingly beautiful
Shanalyn Curtis
Shanalyn Curtis rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2014
Glover
Glover rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2015
Kelly Collins writes with the intention of keeping the love alive.

Always a romantic, she is inspired by real time events mixed with a dose of fiction. She encourages her readers to reach the happily ever after but bask in the afterglow of the perfectly imperfect love.

Kelly lives in Colorado with her husband of twenty-five years. She loves hockey, shiny objects and has a new found appreciation fo
More about Kelly Collins...

Meet Me (4 books)
  • Meet Me Under the Full Moon (Meet Me, #1)
  • Meet Me On the Dance Floor (Meet Me, #2)
  • Meet Me In Secret (Meet Me, #4)