Start by marking “Find the Duck” as Want to Read:
Find the Duck

Find the Duck (Szukajmy razem)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Babies and toddlers will have fun spotting the little duck on each page of this book. Theres lots to talk about in each picture too.
Board Book, 12 pages
Published June 1st 2007 by Usborne Books (first published January 1st 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Find the Duck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find the Duck

Lindsey
An interesting concept that I didn't appreciate at first. This is a no-story (wordless) book where the object is to find the duck in each picture. While at first glance this is a "find the hidden..." book, there is a simple story evolving as the duck is found near the sink (toothbrush), near the clothes (before bath time), taking a bath, drying off, etc.

So, it's really a bedtime story in disguise and can be used for parents to make up a story or, better yet, to let your preschooler do the storyt
Brittney
This book would be a good book for very young readers. It tells the reader a story while looking for a yellow duck. I would have this in my classroom for students to look at and read for fun.
Kirsty Cochrane
My daughter enjoyed this quick read and find book. She enjoyed finding the duck as well as going back to find the items pictured at the end of the book.
Grace
Nov 12, 2007 Grace rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: toddlers, infants
Fun rhming text, sweet illustrations. My toddler loves to find the duck and name other things in the pictures - he connects to the p.o.v.
Anna
3 stars for me, 4 stars for C
C really has liked looking for the duck, and has often chosen this book to "read" by himself.
Shala Howell
My 4 month old was way too young for this, but it would be a good one to pick up in a few more months.
Ubalstecha
Cute - with just enough text to match baby's attention span.
Nona
Nona marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Jenn P
Jenn P added it
Jan 24, 2015
BGCC
BGCC marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
L
L marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Gina
Gina added it
Sep 09, 2014
Suteera Oong
Suteera Oong marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Allie Lu
Allie Lu marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Jul 30, 2014
Avital
Avital marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Animal Hide-And-Seek Animal Noises Find the Puppy Find the Kitten Woolly's Walk (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)