Start by marking “Find the Duck” as Want to Read:
Find the Duck

Find the Duck (Szukajmy razem)

3.97  ·  Rating Details  ·  97 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
A classic Usborne series much loved by children who never tire of looking for the duck hiding on each page. Children will love to find the duck in every picture and then look for the other objects shown hidden throughout the story. Illustrated by Stephen Cartwright.
Board Book, 12 pages
Published December 14th 2007 by Usborne Books (first published January 1st 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Find the Duck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find the Duck

Lindsey
An interesting concept that I didn't appreciate at first. This is a no-story (wordless) book where the object is to find the duck in each picture. While at first glance this is a "find the hidden..." book, there is a simple story evolving as the duck is found near the sink (toothbrush), near the clothes (before bath time), taking a bath, drying off, etc.

So, it's really a bedtime story in disguise and can be used for parents to make up a story or, better yet, to let your preschooler do the storyt
Marcia
Aug 11, 2014 Marcia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful alternative to Good Night Moon…and good practice for finding Goldbug when Teddy is ready for Richard Scarry books.
Melinda
Feb 16, 2016 Melinda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute book! My son enjoys ducks and is enjoying seek and find activities.
Lindy Groth
Picture Book # 19 - There is a rubber duck on every page that the kids have to find. The text helps give clues as to where the duck is located. At the end of the book, there is a page of other items to go back and find.
Brittney
Nov 20, 2011 Brittney rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-book
This book would be a good book for very young readers. It tells the reader a story while looking for a yellow duck. I would have this in my classroom for students to look at and read for fun.
Kirsty Cochrane
Apr 18, 2015 Kirsty Cochrane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
My daughter enjoyed this quick read and find book. She enjoyed finding the duck as well as going back to find the items pictured at the end of the book.
Grace
Nov 12, 2007 Grace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: toddlers, infants
Fun rhming text, sweet illustrations. My toddler loves to find the duck and name other things in the pictures - he connects to the p.o.v.
Anna
3 stars for me, 4 stars for C
C really has liked looking for the duck, and has often chosen this book to "read" by himself.
Shala Howell
My 4 month old was way too young for this, but it would be a good one to pick up in a few more months.
Shelly Amendola
Jan 30, 2016 Shelly Amendola rated it really liked it
What kid can resist hunting for the duck? A classic!

Available on my website: x3931.myubam.com
Sep 09, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute pictures, and some simple words for those learning to read.
Ubalstecha
Cute - with just enough text to match baby's attention span.
Jeremy
Read again on Feb. 20, 2016.
Kristian
Kristian rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Jenevieve Yvonne
Jenevieve Yvonne marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
EFB added it
Jo
Jo rated it liked it
MollyRose
MollyRose marked it as to-read
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Jackie
Jackie rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Smith Family
Smith Family rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2016