Start by marking “Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2)” as Want to Read:

Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows - Novel #2)

Yuichi, who has just been accepted into an extremely prestigious national university, has planned a vacation for his exam-ridden boyfriend, Wataru. Looking to raise money for the trip, Yuichi agrees to a short-term job with his college senior Asaka, whose cool attitude and mature personality makes for an uncanny resemblance to Yuichi himself. Taking a liking to Wataru, Asa ...more
Published July 5th 2006 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published July 4th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Only the Ring Finger Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only the Ring Finger Knows

Tina
Feb 25, 2008 Tina rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga
GENERIC HOSTILE REVIEW.

I’d love to leave it at Generic, but I got fooled by Amazon reviews into actually buying this piece of crap. I disliked the first one, because I felt the writing wasn’t meant for my age group, so I didn’t review it...but upon reading this one...I’ve determined that I wouldn’t even wipe my ass with it, yet I’ve no qualms about sodomizing a few of those Amazon reviewers with it.

Fool me once, b*tches. I stand by my original parody name for this series...Only The Ring Finger
Josephine
Aug 04, 2011 Josephine rated it it was amazing
Ashley♥Alexis
Wow what a crappy translation but at least the pictures were pretty.
Jaime
Feb 10, 2011 Jaime rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
My Review: When I started out reading this book, I expected more tension between Asaka and Yuichi. Throughout the story, I kept expecting Asaka to step up and try to win Wataru's affections. It seemed so obvious this is where the author was headed with this story.

Instead, she spends a great deal of the book endearing Asaka not only to Wataru, but to her readers as well. It's so hard not to like the older boy, you almost miss how he manipulates events to his advantage. There were a few plot point
Emily
Feb 12, 2010 Emily rated it it was amazing
I had doubts there for a while but I'm going to have to say, wow....so many times over. I always did wonder how family felt about this and now we know. And Asaka, I don't like him much, it may be just a feeling I get but something isn't right with him. He tries too hard at being like Yuichi's brother, a man that I knew would be as was described. Off to find the third book.
Banafsheh Esmailzadeh
Definitely an improvement, with more drama and characterisation. Still had some weak points, and some editing slips but nevertheless I still want to keep reading :)
Elizabeth Gilliam
Mar 17, 2013 Elizabeth Gilliam rated it did not like it
Shelves: novel, didn-t-read
Very disapointed as the first book was in manga format then they switch to book format, the first book was great though but the second I would'nt even call it a manga.
Gigi
Oct 19, 2013 Gigi rated it did not like it
hmmm.... I think I preferred the first book of this series. To be fair I read the first part as a manga. I just kind of lost interest in this book. I've never been too keen on the manga novella thing
Molly
Oct 18, 2012 Molly rated it it was ok
Getting way too repetitive.
Kc
Mar 18, 2013 Kc added it
Shelves: dnf
page 107
Nina
Nina rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2015
NovelFans
NovelFans rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2011
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2011
Pashatanya
Pashatanya rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2011
H.R. Harrison
H.R. Harrison rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Scott Roberts
Scott Roberts rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2014
Yaro
Yaro rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Thao
Thao rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2010
Yam Os
Yam Os rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2013
Melanie Groß-Onnebrink
Melanie Groß-Onnebrink rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2015
Shirley
Shirley rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Tavi
Tavi rated it it was ok
Jan 26, 2016
Eileen
Eileen rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2012
Hillary Chapman
Hillary Chapman rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
Apr 08, 2012
Lila
Lila rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
MariJane Doe
MariJane Doe rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2011
madamada-chan
madamada-chan rated it really liked it
May 18, 2011
Mary Fler
Mary Fler rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2013
  • Our Everlasting, Volume 02
  • Body Language
  • ZE, Volume 2
  • Dark Walker

Only the Ring Finger Knows - Novel (5 books)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Lonely Ring Finger (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #1)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Finger Falls Silent (Only the Ring Finger Knows #3)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Will Confess His Love (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #4)
  • Only The Ring Finger Knows: Das Bekenntnis der Ringe (Only The Ring Finger Knows, #5)

“Asaka: Because I'm a hero of justice.
Wataru: Eh...
Asaka: AS far as you're concerned, that is.”
1 likes
“The only thing I fear for is Kazuki's heart, so as long as I'm sure of that I'm not scared of anyone else.” 1 likes