Start by marking “Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2)” as Want to Read:

Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  377 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Yuichi, who has just been accepted into an extremely prestigious national university, has planned a vacation for his exam-ridden boyfriend, Wataru. Looking to raise money for the trip, Yuichi agrees to a short-term job with his college senior Asaka, whose cool attitude and mature personality makes for an uncanny resemblance to Yuichi himself. Taking a liking to Wataru, Asa ...more
Published July 5th 2006 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published July 4th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Only the Ring Finger Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only the Ring Finger Knows

Tina
Feb 25, 2008 Tina rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
GENERIC HOSTILE REVIEW.

I’d love to leave it at Generic, but I got fooled by Amazon reviews into actually buying this piece of crap. I disliked the first one, because I felt the writing wasn’t meant for my age group, so I didn’t review it...but upon reading this one...I’ve determined that I wouldn’t even wipe my ass with it, yet I’ve no qualms about sodomizing a few of those Amazon reviewers with it.

Fool me once, b*tches. I stand by my original parody name for this series...Only The Ring Finger
Josephine
Ashley♥Alexis
Wow what a crappy translation but at least the pictures were pretty.
Jaime
My Review: When I started out reading this book, I expected more tension between Asaka and Yuichi. Throughout the story, I kept expecting Asaka to step up and try to win Wataru's affections. It seemed so obvious this is where the author was headed with this story.

Instead, she spends a great deal of the book endearing Asaka not only to Wataru, but to her readers as well. It's so hard not to like the older boy, you almost miss how he manipulates events to his advantage. There were a few plot point
Emily
I had doubts there for a while but I'm going to have to say, wow....so many times over. I always did wonder how family felt about this and now we know. And Asaka, I don't like him much, it may be just a feeling I get but something isn't right with him. He tries too hard at being like Yuichi's brother, a man that I knew would be as was described. Off to find the third book.
Yaro
This is the third time that I'm reading this one and it's not my favorite of the series. I really like the first one, this one was just too much of the cliches. I like the relationship between the two of them, though sometimes it seems unrealistic.
Grace
hmmm.... I think I preferred the first book of this series. To be fair I read the first part as a manga. I just kind of lost interest in this book. I've never been too keen on the manga novella thing
Elizabeth Gilliam
Very disapointed as the first book was in manga format then they switch to book format, the first book was great though but the second I would'nt even call it a manga.
Erika
Once you start, I swear you will not be able to stop.
Molly
Getting way too repetitive.
Kc
Mar 27, 2013 Kc added it
Shelves: dnf
page 107
Montana
Montana marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
April Moone
April Moone is currently reading it
Dec 17, 2014
Makayla
Makayla is currently reading it
Dec 15, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Saeria
Saeria added it
Dec 09, 2014
Janetta
Janetta marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
  • Just Around the Corner
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 6
  • Dark Walker
  • Close The Last Door, Volume 01
Only the Ring Finger Knows Rin!, Volume 01 Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Lonely Ring Finger (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #1) Rin!, Volume 02 Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Finger Falls Silent (Only the Ring Finger Knows #3)

“Asaka: Because I'm a hero of justice.
Wataru: Eh...
Asaka: AS far as you're concerned, that is.”
2 likes
“The only thing I fear for is Kazuki's heart, so as long as I'm sure of that I'm not scared of anyone else.” 2 likes