Start by marking “Reduce Me to Love: Unlocking the Secret to Lasting Joy” as Want to Read:
Reduce Me to Love: Unlocking the Secret to Lasting Joy

Reduce Me to Love: Unlocking the Secret to Lasting Joy

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  234 ratings  ·  29 reviews
New from bestselling author and popular TV/radio host Joyce Meyer come dynamic insights to reveal the life-transforming power of accepting and giving away God's love. With her finger on the pulse of today's believer, Meyer offers a spiritual wake-up call with her timely assessment of our need for love.
Published January 1st 2000 by Harrison House

To ask other readers questions about Reduce Me to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reduce Me to Love

Latonya
I have never read any book that unlocked total meaning to me of what God's love is. I learned from this book that the word "love" is too often thrown around casually and the true meaning of love is missed. Love is not a feeling but an action word. I have to choose to show love regardless of how I feel. Futhermore, showing love is not based upon the behavior or character of another individual. It is my choice to show love because I understand the love that Christ showed toward me when He allowed...more
Stefanie Martelli
A great book..reminds people of how to help each other and not be judgemental..
Re
Another awesome book by Joyce Meyers! A powerful message about the power of love and the meaning of love, seen through the eyes of God's word. She shares her life experiences about love, and how she wrongly applied it for years in her marriage and family. She shares, that through loving our selves as Godly people,knowing the Love God shared with us, we learn God's gift of Love and are able to share it with others.
Michelle
What an outstanding book! Joyce Meyers has such an awesome way of putting everything in plain english that is so understandable. This book really taught my to start my own love walk and that LOVE is what God wants all of us to do even with the people we don't want to love. I can't wait to see the changes that occur in my life because of the way I am going to use love to deal with everyone.
Great read!!!
Maggie
I love love, and this is a thorough workout in it.
Samuel Ibrahim
I find this, one of the most important books ever written on the subject of God's Love. Joyce Meyer, through her own personal experience, explains practically and simply why love is the most excellent way and the most important thing in life. This is a must read for anyone who cares to live as God intended.
Fearlesprincess
What a great read! I liked this book so much. It was introduced to me by a friend. It has taught me how to walk in love. How to love like Jesus. How to be reduced to love. Its my prayer that God reduces me to love. Watch out people of earth, I'm gonna love you like you've never been loved.......x
Jen
I like Joyce, she has a realness about her that is appealing. She shares what God has worked with her on and discusses it in a personal way that helps me relate. There were several sections that spoke to me and broadened the way I want to love others.
Umievette
This book is a goldmine on how to live out your love walk. I will definitely be picking this one up again. The principles it holds must constantly be at the forefront of our minds. Another Holy Spirit inspired writing from J. Meyers!!!
Cindy
I highly recommend this book of Joyce Meyer. There are times when life gets complicated and the answer resides in these pages. If you don't believe me check it out for yourself. I guarantee you won't be disappointed you did.
Elatinamex
it opened my eyes about the real meaning of love and taught me how to show love to people without seeking nothing in return, very helpful for those who are introverted and don't know how to express their love to others
Cate Lau
Apr 08, 2008 Cate Lau rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Cate by: Self
This little book takes me to a different level in understanding
God's love and man's love. it was on sale 60% off. I thought its light reading because of the size. Don't judge...! Its rather dynamic.
Dawn
This was the first book I had read by Joyce Meyer. I enjoyed it. I think we all have to step back from time to time and remember that we were put on earth to witness to others and share GOD's love.
Dawn
One of my all-time favorite books. I read the book, then turned right back to the first page and read it again. It taught me a lot about walking in love...even when you don't feel like it.
I love Joyce Meyer. Her teaching style is so down to earth and easy to relate to. This is one I need to read again and again to remind me what it really means to walk in the love of Christ.
Yvette (hooked on the nook)
Another fantastic Joyce Meyer book. She really hits home with me and motivates me to be better to myself and others.
Marianne Pita
One of my favorites! Putting to practice what is taught in Reduce Me to Love is a challenge but I am working on it.
Kacey
Possibly my second favorite Joyce book. Her teachings on Love are the ones I enjoy the most.
Jaymi Boswell
Apr 14, 2008 Jaymi Boswell rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who is bored to tears.
Recommended to Jaymi by: She did-of course.
Shelves: religion
As far as Christian writers go, I like her. She's like your own little personal cheerleader. Amen?
Wendy
Another must read! I will keep to read when I need to love others more than me!
Dawn
Just great learing how important it is to LOVE EVERYONE!
Nardos
This book was life changing and very educational.
Shola
Might pick it up again.......in the near future!
Lisa Turner
I think everyone should read this book.
Voltaire
great book...great heart...great love
Jamie
This book changed my life. You will laugh, cry and laugh some more as Joyce Meyers takes you through scriputal life changing adventures and shared personal experiences to give you examples of what she's trying to teach. I would read this book again.
Bridget
May 18, 2008 Bridget marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: joyce-meyer
Have this book
  • Mind Siege: The Battle for Truth
  • Storm Warning
  • The Christian's Secret Of A Happy Life (Hendrickson Christian Classics)
  • Drawing Near: A Life of Intimacy with God
  • The Believer's Authority
  • A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters Forever
  • Complete Jewish Bible : An English Version of the Tanakh (Old Testament) and B'Rit Hadashah (New Testament)
  • Leap Over a Wall: Earthy Spirituality for Everyday Christians
  • Ashamed Of The Gospel: When The Church Becomes Like The World
  • A Woman's Walk with God: Growing in the Fruit of the Spirit
  • Readings for Meditation and Reflection
  • With Christ in the School of Prayer
JOYCE MEYER is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, she has written more than seventy inspirational books, including The Confident Woman, Look Great, Feel Great, and the entire Battlefield of the Mind family of books. She has also released thousands of audio teachings as well as a complete video library. Joyce's Enjoying Everyday Life® radio...more
More about Joyce Meyer...
Battlefield Of The Mind - Winning The Battle In Your Mind Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer is Right Under Your Nose The Confident Woman: Start Today Living Boldly and Without Fear Approval Addiction: Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone The Penny