Start by marking “How to Close Every Sale” as Want to Read:
How to Close Every Sale

How to Close Every Sale

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The world's greatest salesman presents the definitive guide to effectively closing any sales presentation. Girard's previous titles, How to Sell Anything to Anybody and How to Sell Yourself, have a total of00,000 copies in print.
Published September 1st 1989 by Business Plus

To ask other readers questions about How to Close Every Sale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Close Every Sale

Emily
*audio book
This offered a wide range of advice and suggested tactics for closing every sale. While most of "Joe's" experience is from the auto industry, the tactics would still prove useful in any industry. Further, Chapter 6 focuses on the plethora of closes to use.
William Vysniauskas
Must read if one is in any type of sales or marketing.
3li
First of all, I am not a sales person ,,, but this book is good to read. it is not a type of book that tells to do this and that, it is like reading short stories and other's experience. I have learned a lot from this book ,,, I have learned that some small things could be the reason for not closing a deal. I think paying attention to small things could be beneficial for our day life , it is also helpful to know some techniques from the book on how to close/sell your ideas to other people
Rick Buckshnis
I read this book while working in a "commission" base job. Mr. Girad is the salesman's salesman. He sells cars and you will be totally amazed at this totals..........Unthinkable!!! Worth the time to read. Joe gives some great insights that are common sense in sales and some great untapped information. Recommended for every sales individual.
Michael
I read this many years ago, and I wasn't a salesman so I don't even recall why I read it. I learned a lot from it though. I didn't quite believe what he was saying then, but now I know that everything he discusses is accurate.
Michael
If you are going to sell, this is a must read
Hunter Lappen
Hunter Lappen marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Ashwynsainiyahoo.com
Ashwynsainiyahoo.com marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Chenda Phal
Chenda Phal marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Jess Mars
Jess Mars marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Michelle Stice
Michelle Stice marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Ravi Shankar
Ravi Shankar marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Toussaint Anderson
Toussaint Anderson marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Jack Reasoner
Jack Reasoner marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Frank
Frank added it
Aug 20, 2014
Nobody
Nobody marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Gabriel Kwadjo
Gabriel Kwadjo marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
How to Sell Anything to Anybody How to Sell Yourself Can't Lose Sales Tips from the World's Greatest Salesman Mastering Your Way to the Top: Secrets for Success from the World's Greatest Salesman And... Joe Girard's 13 Essential Rules of Selling: How to Be a Top Achiever and Lead a Great Life