Start by marking “Tribulation and Truths (Chastity Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tribulation and Truths (Chastity Falls, #3)

Tribulation and Truths (Chastity Falls #3)

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  315 Ratings  ·  90 Reviews
When Ana revealed her suspicions to Jackson about the circumstances surrounding his father’s death, she never expected it to be the catalyst for a series of events that could change everything. It was supposed to save him, not push him away. But now Ana is left watching the person she loves more than anything, lose himself to vengeance.

Jackson has spent most of his life lo
Paperback
Published August 20th 2015 by Delesty Books

To ask other readers questions about Tribulation and Truths, please sign up.

L.A. Cotton Each book has a cliffhanger...books 1 - 3 are Ana and Jackson's story. Their story concludes in Tribulation and Truths but there is another book in…moreEach book has a cliffhanger...books 1 - 3 are Ana and Jackson's story. Their story concludes in Tribulation and Truths but there is another book in the series to come - which will be another character's story(less)

Thetwistedbookcurmudgeon
Aug 20, 2015 Thetwistedbookcurmudgeon rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars!

Trials and Truths is the third book in L.A. Cotton’s Chastity Falls series. It is strongly suggested you read the two previous works before delving into this one. I have been patiently waiting for this one to be released since finishing Book Two.

The story continues the relationship of Ana and Jackson where more secrets came to light. Ana is deeply suspicious of people in Jackson’s life, especially those who might be responsible for the death of one of Jackson’s family members. He
Lilian Flesher
Sep 04, 2015 Lilian Flesher rated it it was amazing
What a freaking fabulous series, I was hooked by the first few pages of book 1, and I have not been disappointed for a split second on any of the 3 books. The Story of Savannah (Ana) and Jackson has been one filled with such a variety of emotions that it is a wonder they survived, there is great sorrow, pain, misery, tears, laughs, loving, and so much more. I advise you to read the books in order so that you can totally follow them along this journey, through the good times and especially throug ...more
Christie72
What a great ending to Ana and Jackson’s story!!! If you think they will easily get their HEA, you would be wrong. From the very beginning, one obstacle after another seems to impact their relationship, and in this book, it’s no different. Tribulation and Truths picks up almost right where the last book ended. As Jackson was finally at a point of leaving the Donohue’s behind, he is drawn back in, not out of fear or loyalty but for revenge. He wants the man who raised him as his own to pay for wh ...more
M.B.
Aug 25, 2015 M.B. rated it really liked it
Thanks to my own writing, my reading of this ARC has been disrupted, but I've finally been able to sit down for a couple of hours and get through it.

While it is a fantastic ending to Jackson and Ana's story in Chastity Falls, I have to admit that I struggled a little bit to get into it at first. I can't put my finger on what the problem was, but once I got past it, I whizzed through the story, eating up every word.

Leaving off from book two, Salvation and Secrets, T&T gets us back into the
Melyssa Winchester
description

Title: Tribulation and Truths
Author: L.A.Cotton
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance, Suspense
Series or Standalone: Series (Chastity Falls #3)
Rating: 5 Stars

Review

description

Tribulation and Truths is the third book in the Chastity Falls series, so while the author does a fabulous job of integrating past events into the new book, it’s recommended that you go back to the beginning and read the two previous books before this one so that you enter this one knowing all the players and where they stand.

At the e
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Aug 23, 2015 Kelly Anne O'Connor rated it it was amazing
******************** Reviewed for Our Kindle Konfessions ************************

I have to admit that I had only recently discovered LA Cotton and the Chastity Falls series, but it's one of my favourite series this year. Tribulations and Truths is the third part in this series and it's just as good if not better than the two before. So Tribulations and Truths picks up straight after Salvation and Secrets, Jackson has learnt the truth behind the death of his father he is reeling but detriment t
Beatriz from Cover to Cover Book Blog
I need more Jackson and Ana!! <3

I finally got my hands on this one, I've been dying for this book. And the wait was so worth it. I've enjoyed this series immensely. All the suspense, the angst, romance, and drama kept me on the edge of my seat. L.A. Cotton definitely knows how to keep us coming back for more.

Ana and Jackson's have been a roller coaster from the beginning of the series, but in Tribulation and Truths, this ride is taken to another level. I felt bad for the both of them. In on
Anne Mercier
Aug 12, 2015 Anne Mercier rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I absolutely love Ms Cotton's writing style. The way she weaves a tale sucks you in from the very first word. This series is one of my favorites and Ana and Jackson's story was beautifully done. I can't wait to see what this fantastic author has in store for us next!
Sophia Holt
Dec 05, 2015 Sophia Holt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***ARC PROVIDED FOR HONEST REVIEW***

Book#3 in the Chastity Fall Series ... to understand what is going on in this book, Book 1 & 2 must be read.

Wow... you got to be on the ball when reading this series, there is a lot you have to take in, a lot of secrets and hidden truths.

I am not going to leave any spoilers, especially for those that haven't read book 1 & 2. But L.A Cotton has done an excellent job with this story, it kept me hooked from beginning to end, i kept having to put it down
Tracy
Sep 16, 2015 Tracy rated it liked it
We’re back in Chastity Falls again. This time it is Jackson’s senior year and Braiden is gone and Jax finds himself moving up in the family. Marcus is relying on him more and more, but after what Ana told him before summer, Jax is merely biding his time. Ana is feeling that strain too. After everything she and Jax had been through already, this just might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

We’re back with the usual cast of characters. A few are more front and center, like Dennis. A few ar
Tiffany Readz
Sep 13, 2015 Tiffany Readz rated it it was amazing
Whew, I need a minute to compose after this third installment of the Chastity Falls series and I just got through chastising (pun intended) L.A. Cotton on Facebook about it. Arrrrgh, such an emotional roller coaster ride she takes her readers on to conclude the story of Jackson and Ana. This review may spoil books one and two, so catch up before you keep reading this.

"I should have been used to the drama by now; the what-ifs and what now’s. That was all my life had been for two years. It didn’t
Louise McKie (Roses&VioletsBookReviews)
*I was given a copy in exchange for my honest review*

Once finishing books 1 and 2 I waited (IMPATIENTLY) for book 3.

WOW this book picks up where book 2 left us. After Ana's revelation she shared in book 2 Jackson has had to make the difficult decision of taking on helping to run the "family" business. His loyalty to Marcus has been shattered and all he can think of is making him pay for his crimes.

Ana can see Jackson is being "sucked in" further and further and further and she is powerless to
Claire Fullwood
Aug 31, 2015 Claire Fullwood rated it it was amazing
Well, it's safe to say that L.A. COTTON has well and truly hit it outside of the proverbial ballpark with this outstanding third instalment of THE CHASTITY FALLS SERIES, TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS.

'Gripping' just isn't a big enough word to justify just how tightly this story held me within its grasp. It was quite frankly all consuming just how hooked I was inside the pages of this book.

Of the three books so far in this series, TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS is most definitely the one which stands out the mo
Justine Mcfadyen
Aug 24, 2015 Justine Mcfadyen rated it it was amazing

Was again lucky enough to be given an ARC of this story in return for an honest review.

Please read books 1&2 first in the Chastity Falls Series before reading Tribulation and Truths (#3) .

Just like every time I read one of Lianne's books I get sucked in from the start and nothing around me in the real world seems to exist or, I should say , gets a look in ! Yes even my kids . Sorry kids but mum needed more Jackson !!
Book #3 is the final part in Jackson amend Ana's story and I'm sure like e
BFDU
Aug 19, 2015 BFDU rated it really liked it
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

In this long awaited third book in the Chastity Falls series, we are once again amidst the lives of Jackson and Ana, their college and football friends, and of course the Donahue family.

The on again off again relationship between Jackson and Ana, is on again, and seems to be going well. They have moved into their own place on campus and are enjoying the things that most young lovers do.

All that is about to change now that Braiden Donahue
Shannon Daniel
Aug 16, 2015 Shannon Daniel rated it really liked it
Tribulation and Truth, Chasity Falls 3
L.A. Cotton
4 Stars
Can I just say how much I love reading for Ms. Cotton?? The suspense, the angst, the story telling – I love it all. From book one to now, she’s definitely kept us coming back for more.

Ana and Jackson have had a rough go of it; from having to keep their relationship secret to Ana being targeted.
Jackson learning the unfortunate truth of his “family” and the revenge he sought after learning such facts.

Jackson has to go deep to get back in Marc
Books Laid Bare
Aug 17, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it it was amazing
There is no option here, you must read books 1 and 2 before you read this, it is imperative, there are storylines, secrets and lies that cannot be picked up half way through, so please your head will explode if you try to pick this up without reading the others!
There are more twists and turns in this than your average novel, so you really need to be on top of your game, because skip you way through it and it will come back to bite you on the ass
The characters are super, Ana and Jackson have a sh
Kelly with Sugar Shack Book Blog
I was given a copy for an honest review.

This is one of those series that sucks you and always eager for me. So after finishing book 2 I could not wait for this one to come out!! L.A. outdid herself, the twists and turns throughout keeps you on your toes and btain constantly guessing. As soon as I thought I had it figured out another wrench was thrown in!!

I have loved all of the characters from the beginning, Ana and Jackson's relationship is an amazing bond between two people and I jjust wanted
Louisa
Sep 14, 2015 Louisa rated it really liked it
I have been anxiously awaiting this 3rd book and LA Cotton has done such a great job bringing this story to us once again.

Their lives have been turned upside down, Jackson and Ana are now the king and queen of Chastity Falls. Jackson playing the part of the dutiful nephew, helping his uncle run the family "business"..but as we learned in book 2 Salvation and Secrets, his Uncle Marcus isn't all he claims to be. Through some digging into past, Marcus is responsible for Jackson's father's death.

Our
Darlene
Aug 21, 2015 Darlene rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone /romance
Recommended to Darlene by: L A Cotton
Shelves: arc
OMG L.A. COTTON HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE!!
I received an ARC of this book from the author L A Cotton in exchange for an honest opinion. This is Mismousey's very honest opinion of her book TRIBULATION AND TRUTHS.
Just when you think Ms. Cotton has taken her characters as far as she can. She proved to the reader that she can take them and the reader even further. Ms. Cotton has a truly creative way in storytelling. One where she can create a mythological world of mobbers. And you
Lustful Literature
Sep 14, 2015 Lustful Literature rated it it was amazing
**TARA'S REVIEW**

Where do I even begin, in the final installment of the Chastity Falls series, all of the questions I have had throughout the series have been answered.

I have said it before and will say it again, this series is amazing!!!!

" Jackson had saved me twice. But what if I couldn’t save him?"

Jackson, ahhh, I just love him and he certainly did not disappoint in this book. The angst!!!! As the secrets are revealed and relationships evolve, I fell even more in love with Jackson and Ana. Th
Courtney  Gaston
Aug 16, 2015 Courtney Gaston rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided for an Honest Review***

The third book in the series leaves off with Jackson and Ana back together. The scary part is that Jackson has taken over Braiden’s spot as number 1 to Marcus. Of course the only reason Jackson agreed was to learn if Marcus really did kill his father and to avenge his death.

Jackson… now working number 1 under Marcus has put a lot of stress on him. He is doing all this stuff and dealing with the team again which he can’t stand some of the guys anymore. Not
Kristen Gough
Oct 04, 2015 Kristen Gough rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Chastity Falls series and the first book I've read by this author. I was definitely not disappointed and plan to go back and read the prior two books immediately. Having started with book three I would honestly recommend that you begin with book one and go from there. Ana has brought it to Jackson's attention that the man he calls his uncle, the man who raised him, murdered his father and Jackson is now obsessed with getting revenge. In order to do so he must fully ...more
Pamela
Aug 21, 2015 Pamela rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Tribulation and Truths is a continuance of Anna and Jackson's story. You most definitely have to read both book 1 and 2 prior to reading this in order to understand the events that are drawn out in this book. This is a series that once you start it's impossible to put down. I read each book back to back since I had just recently discovered this author. I am already wanting more Jackson and Anna. I hope the author will decide to write more about them. The author wrote about the characters in this ...more
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Sep 27, 2015 Ebbie ~Author Groupies rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Tribulation and Truths is third book in the Chastity Falls series. I love this coming of age series. Tribulation and Truths is a great addition and seems to wrap up a lot of the drama and secrets from the first two books. The only problem is that while searching for the truth Jackson and Ana could fall apart and lose each other forever.

Jackson and Ana are amazing characters. Jackson is sensitive, loyal, caring, handsome and very strong. Ana is much stronger than she thinks and is sweet.
Lauren Jones
Aug 20, 2015 Lauren Jones rated it it was amazing
Tribulation and Truths is the third book in the Chastity Falls Series by the lovely L.A. Cotton. Since I have read both book one and two, I was provided the opportunity to read an early copy in exchange for my honest review of this one. This third novel picks back up with Jackson and Ana moving into a new house on the edge of Chastity Falls. Jackson must abide by Marcus now, since he has agreed to take Braiden’s place within the family business. He feels that this is the only way that he can fin ...more
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
Best story in the whole series so far. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the other books in this series this book answers so many questions. There is more time spent in with the members of the mob and which leads to more suspense, angst, and solved mysteries. There are new characters, new storylines added, and that ending……I can’t wait for Braiden’s book, “redeemable hero’s” are one of my favorites!

There is more back and forth going on in this book but it’s needed for what happens and such in the s
Keren Hughes
As always with L.A Cotton's books, I jumped at the chance to read an ARC of Tribulation & Truths. I am seriously glad I did because I had been having Jax withdrawal symptoms *swoon* That man is pure unadulterated bliss!
Tribulation & Truths is the final part of Jax and Ana's story and I won't lie, I am extremely sad that it had to end. I whole-heartedly wish that Lianne would write more books based on the couple because although I am intrigued by Braiden's story (the next book in the seri
Romance
Sep 07, 2015 Romance rated it it was amazing
This book HAS TO BE READ!!!!

But, make sure to pick up book 1 and 2 first, those need to be read before you get this book.

Now, as for this book; GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! L.A. COTTON AT HER ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!

I was literally at the edge of my seat with this installment, truly her story line was on point and she brought everything together perfectly. Jackson had me on pins and needles with what he was going through, what he was being exposed to. Ana, showed so much growth and backbone in this installme
EndlessReading
Aug 15, 2015 EndlessReading rated it it was amazing

Ahhhh I absolutely LOVE this author and her writing!
I want to thank her for kindly providing me with a copy to read and review :)

Shit just got more intense and real!

Another superb addition to the Chastity Falls series from Cotton.

Waging on a war path Jackson can only see one thing.....revenge. Despite the red he sees in his sight can Ana bring some light back to him, or will he finally turn to the dark side for good?

Ana proves that she's getting stronger as a person day-in-day-out.
She's definit
  • Tortured (Tortured Soul, #1)
  • The Last Betrayal (Crusaders MC, #2)
  • Into the Fire (Into the Fire, #1)
  • Not Enough
  • Bound (Bound Hearts Book 1)
  • The Tragedy of Knowledge (Resistance, #3)
  • Freed by Him (Fighting Free, #1)
  • Keep It Secret (KIS #1)
  • The Girl with Hearts
  • Camp Kiss (Camp Boyfriend, #0.5)
  • His Hometown Girl
  • The Temptress
  • Soul Ties (Soul Ties, #1)
  • Divinity
  • Girl Meets Underworld (Girl Meets Underworld, #1)
  • Falling Into Us (One More Night Trilogy, #2)
  • Seeking Nirvana (Dark Evoke, #1)
  • Until We Collide
Contemporary romance and romantic suspense … written with feeling

L.A is author of contemporary romance novels ranging from sweet with just a hint of steam, to suspenseful reads full of angst, tension, twists and turns. Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time mum to two little people with writing. In her spare time (and when she’s not camped out i
More about L.A. Cotton...

Chastity Falls (4 books)
  • Loyalty and Lies (Chastity Falls, #1)
  • Salvation and Secrets (Chastity Falls #2)
  • Redemption and Regrets (Chastity Falls, #4)