Start by marking “Alien Communion” as Want to Read:
Alien Communion

Alien Communion

How far would a woman go to fulfill her deepest desires? For researcher Dr. Rayne Warren, an illicit "experiment" with alien simulation technology opens the door. Then she discovers her "simulation" is a real-live Alcaini warrior with an out-of-this-world hunger of his own, who will stop at nothing to keep his human lover-even if it means interplanetary war.
Published June 1st 2007 by Liquid Silver Books (first published May 10th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Alien Communion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Communion

April
Mar 05, 2008 April rated it it was ok
I like science fiction. I like romance. I like some erotica. Somehow the combination thereof just doesn't really work out quite as well for me. I read this book because I've worked on the cover, so I don't really feel qualified to give it a review. It's just not the sort of book I read; I thought it was OK. It's one of my publisher's bestsellers, though, so I know it's just me. I guess I'm just not into interspecies dating and extra appendages in my bed partners.

Still, my take on it is this:

I fe
Hayat
Feb 05, 2014 Hayat rated it it was ok

Okay, so I expected a bit more than what I actually got in this book but I should've known better.

This time it is my fault because this book delivered exactly what it promised in the blurb, the title and even the book cover. Yup, that cover should've been warning enough but what can I say? I'm a bit stubborn and little curious... Okay, a LOT curious and you know what they say about curiosity. It can lead your mind to places it never wanted to go in the first place before you dragged it there ki
Carolyn F.
Jan 24, 2012 Carolyn F. rated it liked it
Rayne is a doctor (PhD) who had first aware contact with aliens. She's been involved with exchanging information with them and becomes friends with a female alien, whose brother Tai'en is also interested in the humans. Rayne's ex-boyfriend, who betrayed her, becomes a loose canon and now Rayne has to stop a war at the same time she's getting to know Tai'en.

I thought the story was pretty good. I just wasn't invested in it as much as other sci-fi romances I have read. Another WTF cover, especiall
Joe
Jun 01, 2010 Joe rated it liked it
Very interesting idea, but the writing is poor and some of the m/f interaction left me cold. The sex I found hot.

Colleen
Feb 15, 2013 Colleen rated it it was amazing
I have read "Alien Communion" and I love it. An Alcaini alien and a human woman risk it all for their love. An alien willing to defy his own race for a girl he truly loves is a great man in my book.
Nancy
Oct 09, 2012 Nancy rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Erotic alien story with a little F/F, MFM ménage and voyeurism.
I would have liked to have read some of what our hero was thinking.
An epilogue would have been nice too.
Anne
Jul 10, 2009 Anne rated it really liked it
I loved this book!!!!
Bastet
Bastet rated it it was ok
Apr 18, 2013
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2015
محمد ابراهيم
محمد ابراهيم rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Cass
Cass rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2014
2readmore
2readmore rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2014
wingdreams pheung
wingdreams pheung rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Arlene
Arlene rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2015
Dugala
Dugala rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Gina (bibliobuff)
Gina (bibliobuff) rated it it was ok
Feb 01, 2013
Galina Sulaiman
Galina Sulaiman rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2012
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2013
Marion
May 28, 2008 Marion rated it it was ok
Very strange.
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2010
1109quin
1109quin rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2013
Hollie
Hollie rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2013
Marishka
Marishka rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2014
Tiffany Schwartz
Tiffany Schwartz rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2011
Ajs
Ajs rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2016
Madison
Madison rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2014
Alizé
Alizé rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Shirley
Shirley rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Xandra Gregory writes ultra-hot erotic romances about extraordinary lovers in exotic settings. When she’s not galaxy-hopping through the Civilized Worlds, she lives in the American Midwest, in the middle of a cornfield, which everyone knows is the best place for starships to land without getting harrassed by the government.

Xandra writes for Liquid Silver Books and is an active member of Romance Wr
More about Xandra Gregory...