Start by marking “Finder, Volume 2: Cage in the Finder” as Want to Read:
Finder, Volume 2: Cage in the Finder

Finder, Volume 2: Cage in the Finder (Finder #2)

4.44  ·  Rating Details ·  1,780 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Akihito Takara thought he left the cutthroat dangers of the Underworld behind after barely escaping his last adventure alive. However, he soon finds himself reunited with the mysterious and powerful crime lord Asami, and he is once again thrust into an unseemly world of decadence and bloodshed. Will Takara be lucky enough to escape a deadly fate twice in a row, or are ...more
Published January 1st 2001 by Be Beautiful

To ask other readers questions about Finder, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finder, Volume 2

Ashley Chen
Nov 19, 2013 Ashley Chen rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG THIS VOLUME!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S THIS BIG REVEAL THIS EARLY ON!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!

This volume revealed the backstory to Feilong and Asami and NOW MY HEART IS SOOOO CONFLICTED AND SAD AND DEPRESSED AND LONELY AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLS ;w;

This volume was perfect, very little sex, and still soooo good. The character, plot developments were awesommmmeeeee! The pace was bang on! IT COULDN'T BEEN BETTER!
Julie Hayes
Jan 28, 2011 Julie Hayes rated it it was amazing
Akihito is doing his thing as a photographer when he is approached by a policeman with questions – about Asami. Akihito plays it cool, denies knowing the mysterious businessman, and says he knows nothing about Asami having broken into Chinese mafia headquarters in order to save a man. The cop tells Akihito that he has something useful – a membership card to Asami’s club Cyon – so why don’t they go there and get something to drink? Why not indeed.

At the club his companion disappears, as Akihito l
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το vol. 2, που αποτελείται από 5 κεφάλαια συνολικά, κατά τα 4 πρώτα, μας μεταφέρει στο παρελθόν του Fei Long, ο οποίος και μας επιτρέπει να ρίξουμε μια ματιά στις πιο βαθιές και σκοτεινές μνήμες του. Κι αν νομίζετε πως αυτό είναι άσχετο με το θέμα μας, κάνετε μεγάλο λάθος. Γιατί μέσα από τις αναμνήσεις αυτές, ανακαλύπτουμε ποιος ήταν ο Fei Long και τι τον ώθησε να γίνει αυτό που είναι σήμερα, ενώ παράλληλα, μαθαίνουμε ποια είναι η σχέση του με τον Asami και ποιοι είναι οι λόγοι που οδηγήθηκε στο ...more
Kassa
May 15, 2011 Kassa rated it really liked it
I really loved the first volume of the Finder series and pretty much almost everyone I know has raved about it. So I was really excited to get volume 2 in the mail. Unfortunately it got lost (le gasp) under some things so when I got to those forgotten boxes recently I found this delightful gem. I sat down and read it immediately, basking in the great artwork and sexy men on page. Although there is only 30 pages of the Target in the View Finder storyline the remaining two are just as good, if not ...more
Lelyana

This series is super sexy.
And addictive, I can't stop reading the whole series all day, and I think I will read it again.
And re-read it again, as many time as I could!
Séverine
Jun 26, 2014 Séverine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Je m'attendais beaucoup à ce que l'on voit la relation Takaba/Asami évoluée, mais ce n'est pas le cas. En dehors d'un chapitre, le reste du manga est un flashback sur la vie de Feilong, personnage que l'on croisera bien plus souvent dans le tome 03 et la suite de D.N.A of Love.

Viewfinder : En effet, en dehors du premier chapitre, on ne revoit plus du tout Takaba. Ça faisait un petit moment qu'il ne voyait plus Asami et il cherchait des réponses. Comme une de ses connaissances qui est dans la pol
Charles
Marsha
Oct 19, 2013 Marsha rated it liked it
Once again the reader comes across the high-spirited Akihito and the cool, collected Asami. Danger, excitement, sexual friction can be felt whenever these two encounter each other. In spite of his assertion that Asami is nothing more than a criminal, Akihito can’t deny the feelings he has for the older man. We also get to see the beginnings of Asami’s relationship with the anxious Fei Long (adopted son for an ailing Yazuka boss) who is desperate to make a name for himself.

There are images of vi
Kati
Feb 04, 2009 Kati rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-bl, 2009, in-german
I really needed a change of pace after all the fantasy stuff and ebooks and so I picked the second part of this famous series by Ayano Yamane. In this volume we find out how Asami and Feilong got to know each other. In the first volume, it was established that Feilong was the "bad guy". But in this book, you can't help but ache for him. The whole thing that made Asami and Feilong enemies was a simple misunderstanding and if they had just talked, nothing that followed would have happened. And to ...more
Nyie Rombeng
Kemunculan tokoh fei long liu membawa angin segar&menambah drama intrik dlm serial ke 2 manga ni,terlebih da hubungan family dgn asami.fei long yg mempnyai rambut sngt pnjang ni bleh disebut sbg tokoh trigonis,cs dya jga msuk kdalam hbungan asami&takaba.mnurut q crita ni mkin greget utk dsimak mengingat stiap tkohnya pnya keunikan msing2.ASAMI dgn sejuta libidonya msih menarik utk didalami dlm crita ni,bgtu pla dgn takaba yg mkin takluk&tak berdaya krna perasaanya antara ...more
J'aime
Mar 23, 2012 J'aime rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yaoi, graphic-novel
The first volume of the Finder series was beautifully drawn, and very sexy with intriguing characters. This volume continues the pattern. Though this issue has less sex than the first, the story is more developed and makes the characters less two-dimensional. Yamane's art is superb, Asami and Takaba make a great couple, and the sex enhances the story rather than being the story. The only gripe I have, and why 4.5 instead of 5 stars, is that it spends a little too much time on the backstory of ...more
Matimate
Jul 20, 2011 Matimate rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yaoi_manga, 2011
Good old yaoi manga served on the silver plate. There is everything I like in this genre. Seme is tall, with narrow eyes, manly smoking mafia man. Uke or ukes are ruffians with pretty face. The good amount of sex and plot is mixed together in fine cocktail.

Young freelance photographer made several photos of owner of high end club for certain policeman and all troubles started. Mafia has long fingers and very gay boss with lot of perverted ideas.

Side stories are sweet and well balanced between
Anna
Jan 16, 2016 Anna rated it liked it
Funny - I liked this volume much more than the first. I think it's because there was more plot and character background than sex (and where there was sex, it was appropriate). It was actually interesting. The last little story was kind of cute too. Reading this made me actually like Fei Long as a character. Complicated and sexy without being too whiny.
Tully Vincent
Oct 04, 2014 Tully Vincent rated it it was amazing
Five stars for Chapters 4-7. . . then came Chapter 8. *sigh* Sorry but the storyline with Liu Feilong was much more to my liking than going back to Takaba (aka the little spitfire). Oh well. . . from what I see, he's back in the next volume. Yeah!
Min Li Li
Nov 18, 2015 Min Li Li rated it really liked it
Shelves: yaoi, manga, bdsm
Fei Long Takara'ya yaptıkların yüzünden seni sevmek istemiyorum ama mangaka öyle bir çizmiş ki seni,üstelik hikayende böyle olunca gelde sevme.Ama yinede yaptıkların yanlış. -_-
Umarım mutlu sona kavuşursun sende. :3
SaturNalia
More substantial story with Asami and Fei here. Less sex so more room for character development.. Only one story with Asami and Akihito. Art still beautiful.
Aredhel
All the characters are amazing! However my soft spot is Fei Long. Strong and beautiful long-haired men = my weakness :))
Roclaf Alter -Ego
This book is more a prequel. Most of the book is the story of how two of the main characters came to meet and then became enemies. Interesting, but not as much find as the Finder story itself.
Anwen Ross
Jul 04, 2011 Anwen Ross rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yaoi
I liked this a lot more than the first volume. There is just so much more of Asami, Akihito and Fei Long in it - almost the whole book.
Gigi
So the reason the long haired guy has that gunshot scar on his chest now makes sense! this series actually isn't so bad.
Anne
Jun 07, 2013 Anne rated it liked it
I've only got one this to say about this volume - HAIR!! How long did it take Yamane-sensei to draw all that hair on our poor baby Fei Long?
Chris
Nov 10, 2010 Chris rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, done, not-mine, 2010, yaoi, manga
Good, although only a tiny bit is actually continuing Target in the View Finder - most is a side story related to two of the characters from Target....
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2013
Sharda
Sharda rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2012
Sovanna
Sovanna rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Roonah
Roonah rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2011
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2012
Nicolette deSada
Nicolette deSada rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Bed
Bed rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2012
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 6 (Totally Captivated #6)
  • Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02
  • Embracing Love, Vol. 4
  • Love Mode, Vol. 2
  • Love Pistols, Volume 2
  • The Tyrant Falls In Love, Volume 3
  • Yellow, Volume 02
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 03
  • Wild Rock
Japan's most popular BL manga artist. Since the moment of her debut, she has fascinated fans with her beautiful characters and dramatic stories, making history in the BL world with her sales numbers. Even now, she continues to always re-set those records.

Yamane Ayano (やまね あやの)
More about Ayano Yamane...

Finder (8 books)