Start by marking “Secret Agent Man (Man Of The Month) (Silhouette Desire)” as Want to Read:
Secret Agent Man (Man Of The Month) (Silhouette Desire)

Secret Agent Man (Man Of The Month) (Silhouette Desire)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  221 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Man: Lang Patton, former secret agent, scarred-body and soul. His Mission: Adjust to everyday life and avoid romance at all cost. The Obstacle In His Way: Ex-fiancee Kirry Campbell, currently being stalked by one very angry admirer. Lang Patton had battled his conscience for years after breaking his engagement to pretty Kirry Campbell. She had wanted promises he couldn ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 0 pages
Published December 1st 1993 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Secret Agent Man (Man Of The Month), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Agent Man (Man Of The Month)

Amanda Sheila
Lang isn't exactly like Diana Palmer's normal Hero. I mean, he's nice and actually, he's not a jerk at all. I was expecting some dramatic ending, like Kirry got shot or got hospitalized. But then again, it's just a light romance. I still enjoyed it.

Could've been better though, I still ship Ahmed's story.
Kaycee Sapinoso
I enjoyed the book. Both characters and storyline kept me interested. And another thing I liked about this book is that Diana Palmer shown us the importance of self-defense. As cliche as it may sound Prevention is better than cure.

Lang Patton is an interesting character. I found different from other Diana Palmer's heroes. He's still possessive and alpha but he's less arrogant because it was obvious that Kirry has him tied in knots and doing his best to show her that he's a changed man now.

Kirry
Robinah
It was tedious. Just wanted to see how the stalker thing turned out. The hero was kind of spineless. Didn't see as much action as i had hoped.
Jennifer Lessard
Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Melinda Rahm
Melinda Rahm marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
M
M marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
kellie
kellie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
Apr 11, 2015
Kim
Kim added it
Mar 21, 2015
Hannelie Boshoff
Hannelie Boshoff marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Mar 10, 2015
K Lister
K Lister marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Dottie
Dottie marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
  • Desert Eden (Devereaux Family #3)
  • The Rake's Mistress (Bluestocking Brides, #3)
  • Scoundrel (Montagues, #3)
  • Till Dawn Tames the Night
  • The Desert King's Virgin Bride
  • Dante's Contract Marriage (The Dante Legacy #4)
  • The Lover
  • The Master's Mistress
  • The Melendez Forgotten Marriage
  • The Sultan's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, No. 2637)
  • Lycan's Surrender
  • The Bride Thief
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #11)
  • Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife
  • Breathless for the Bachelor (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Stolen Baby, #4)
  • Learning to Forgive (The Sinclair Men, #3)
  • A Whole Lot of Love

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Dangerous (Long, Tall Texans, #37)