Start by marking “101 Ways to Bug Your Teacher” as Want to Read:
101 Ways to Bug Your Teacher

101 Ways to Bug Your Teacher (101 Ways to Bug...)

Steve "Sneeze" Wyatt is proud to be known for his fabulous inventions, but, unfortunately, they are also the reason his parents have decided that he should skip a grade and leave all of his friends behind in junior high! There’s no way the resourceful Sneeze is going to let that happen. He’s on a mission to think of 101 surefire ways to get under his teachers’ skin . . . a ...more
Published July 21st 2005 by Puffin Books

Hanieh N
Oct 01, 2013 Hanieh N rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
الان دیگه این کتاب به کارِ مون نمیآد. نه چون که بد ترین راه ها رو خودِ مون بلد یم؛ چون که معلّم آ یِ حالا مون با همیشه فرق میکنن. ...more
Brantley Osbourne
Apr 20, 2016 Brantley Osbourne rated it it was ok
Shelves: stopped-reading
I didn't finish it, there's no way to take it off the list. I stopped reading it because it became really cheesy to me. A lot of the stuff that happened was because of a kids inventions that got him and his friends into trouble. It sounds like a good original plot, (If there weren't already people who have used familiar ideas to their book) The stuff that happened to them were really cheesy, something you could of seen happening after reading like two pages into the book!
Dianna
Jul 20, 2008 Dianna rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everybody who can read!
yeah, i know that this book is a bit immature, but it was a truly superb and deeply wonderful book. as you get into it, you can see just how well develped the characters are and the plot is very intricate. it's a funny bit of smarts right there. read it because you can.
Kiersten
Oct 14, 2008 Kiersten rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Kiersten by: No one
This book is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned all 101 ways and I got a 9 out of 10 on my schools reading counts quiz!!!
Mariam Daffa
May 26, 2010 Mariam Daffa rated it it was amazing
funny!
Jadd H
May 04, 2017 Jadd H rated it liked it
This book is all about these wacky characters who are named Sneeze, Hayley, Goldie, Pierre, and Hic. The main character, Sneeze, has been accepted to go to high school and skip the 8th grade. The one problem? Sneeze can not leave his friends behind! Sneeze tries to do things like ignore his parents, embarrass his teachers, and more. Now on to what I think about this book. I only rated it 3 stars because it can be very dull and the storyline is a bit everywhere. I have read the first book in this ...more
Giancarlo library
Apr 28, 2009 Giancarlo library rated it it was amazing
Hakim Filali
Sep 19, 2014 Hakim Filali rated it it was amazing
101 ways to Bug Your Techer Writing Review Reading Log I like this book because of many reasons.First,the main characters are Stve 'Sneeze'Wyatt,his parents,his teacher and Ms.'Fierce'Pierce.Second,he is in 7 grade and his parents wanted him to skip class and he did'nt want to miss his friends so he did a brilliant plan.Third,his on amission to think of 101 ways to bug his teacher.Is he gonna do it yes or no. Ihave an other thinks to add for many important informations.first,his plan is to eat ...more
Helen
Jun 18, 2008 Helen rated it really liked it
Recommended to Helen by: helen.davis55@yahoo.com
In this book Sneeze, whose real name is Steve, is in middle school. He has a reputation at school from a book he wrote and sold the previous year at school called 101 Ways to Bug Your Parents. He is an inventor with a problem: inventor's block. We meet his friends Hiccup, Hayley, Goldie, Ace, Pierre, and many other interesting characters. While Sneeze is trying to figure out what to do about his inventor's block, his parents spring the news that they have arranged for him to skip 8th Grade and g ...more
M1ghtystar
Sep 12, 2009 M1ghtystar rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer-shelf

Steve"Sneeze"Wyatt is known for his famous inventions, but his parents think that he should skip a grade and leave all of his friends in junior high. There is no way he's going to let that happen. so he's going to think of a 101 ways to get under the teachers skin, and fast. even his inventors block or the fear of his history teacher Ms. "fierce" Pierce can stop him.

I can relate to 101 ways to bug your parents with 101 ways to bug your teachers because there in the same sereis. i can connect to
Kathy
May 30, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 6-8-grades
Book was amusing! It's a sequel to 101 Ways to Bug Your Parents and I really enjoyed reading this despite never having read the first book. The History Faire project was really creative and I really liked King Cluck (there's even procedure to actually mummify a chicken in the back of the book! So cool!) I definitely enjoy the humor in this book as a teacher and totally agree with the list of 101 Ways to Bug Your Teacher. This book will be an entertaining read aloud for the students especially th ...more
Charlize Ulloa
Sep 26, 2014 Charlize Ulloa rated it it was ok
In my opinion 101 Ways to Bug Your Teacher is boring because it had no action. I love a book that has action in and through out the book. I can kind of relate to Goldie because we both have similar personalities ex: funny, smart, and worth liking. My thought about this book is that its one of the worst books I've ever read hold on hold let me make myself clear EVER READ. My mind went to that thought because I love to laugh and have fun when I read not yawn. I recommend this book to my other cla ...more
Millboar
Jun 30, 2011 Millboar rated it really liked it
Donna
Feb 24, 2010 Donna rated it really liked it
Steve is a brilliant student and does well in school. He is also a good inventor. His parents decide to let him skip a grade therefore he will enter high school ahead of his friends. Steve is not happy with this decision so he comes up with 101 ways to bug his teacher and family so that they will decide to keep him in his grade instead of sending him to high school.

This book is a sequel to 101 Ways to Bug Your Parents. A hilarious book packed with a group of hilarious characters.
Theo
Jul 02, 2011 Theo rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It almost made me cry, which is pretty good for a book. I liked that you really felt the characters emotions and the way they were portrayed. It was sad to see sneeze struggle and have all those difficulties. He wasn't very good at talking at first, but eventually got better. Overall awesome book!!!!!!!!!
. .
U
Kayli 500
Oct 05, 2008 Kayli 500 rated it it was amazing
it's good and it's about this kid who loves inventing but his parents decide that he skips 8th grade and starts high school in the fall so he bugs his teachers so that he doesn't get to go to high school cause he doesn't want to go. sorry but I'm weird. if this didn't make sense tov,don't blame me,blame my mind.
William
Jun 25, 2014 William rated it it was amazing
It was a good book. Sneeze didn't go to the invention convention and he is back at school. His parent think he is too smart and he should skip a grade. HE creates a list of things that bug your teacher so his teachers think he is too immature. Then his teacher got very mad. He created an amazing project but it all went wrong.
Tim
Feb 27, 2015 Tim rated it really liked it
I liked this book a lot it tells me 101 ways to bug your teacher . I laughed a lot and I thought that it was really funny. I would recommend this book to people like Koen that like to drive people crazy 99.9% of the time. But I have ben reading this for a while and i thought this book was historical.
Cheyenne Carden
May 17, 2015 Cheyenne Carden rated it it was amazing
I read this when I was in about 5th or 6th grade so my review won't be as good as it would if I just read the book. This series is a good read for younger children it wasn't very hard to read and I loved it, it made me laugh quiet a few times. I wish I still had the books because I would re-read them and give a better review :(
Michael Anaya
Aug 26, 2009 Michael Anaya rated it it was amazing
ive learned that when you bug your teachers and your a great student they will find a way to stop you even when your doing it because your parents are trying to send you to college after middle school and your scared
Monique
Jun 10, 2013 Monique rated it it was amazing
Loved. Fierce. Loved Goldie in this one! The big bomb was hilarious! I thought it was interesting how the epilogue covers things that the next book doesn't or actually relates to the reader. Definitely have to reread soon.
Christopher
Nov 04, 2015 Christopher rated it really liked it
I think this book is very funny and interesting.This book got me hooked within the few chapters.Steve Wyatt tells us many ways that he annoys his teacher.I recomend this book to people that want to have a laugh.Join steve in his school trying to annoy his teacher.
Jonathanb. bustos
Sep 26, 2014 Jonathanb. bustos rated it really liked it
I did not like the book because it was hard to keep up with what was going on throughout the book. I also would reccomend this to many of my classmates. I will try to read the rest of the series and try to like them i hope i will to. I am also want to read 101 ways to bug your teacher to.
Brielle
Jan 26, 2008 Brielle rated it it was ok
It reads like a Saturday morning cartoon. It's a cute story with a nice middle-school message, and I would completely approve of adding it to my classroom bookshelf if it didn't have the appendix listing the 101 ways to bug your teacher!
Annika
Apr 16, 2011 Annika rated it liked it
I read this book with a student that I tutor, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. The characters were great, and it was really funny. I didn't realize when we started the story that it was a sequel, but it stood alone just fine.
Diana
Nov 04, 2015 Diana rated it really liked it
This book is about this a kid named Steve makes inventions and he is going to skip a grade because of his great inventions. So he is going to have to make a lame project so he doesnt have to skip a grade. Plus on the back of this book there is 101 ways to bug your teacher!!!! ...more
Charlee Jackson
Jan 22, 2013 Charlee Jackson rated it it was amazing
This book was really long. I liked it because it was a school story and I like that genre of book. A funny part was when Steve kept being bad.
I liked it also because the book had lots of detail within the characters and the school. I think all 8+ year olds should read it!
Megan
I read this book and, it was like any other uninteresting kid chapter book. Not a great use of vocabulary, iffy plot. It was OK, I guess. Eh.
Joelle T
Sep 29, 2010 Joelle T rated it really liked it
really weird but funny
Zachary
Sep 20, 2009 Zachary rated it liked it
  • Airball: My Life in Briefs
  • Ignatius MacFarland: Frequenaut!
  • Maxx Comedy: The Funniest Kid in America
  • It Happened on a Train (Brixton Brothers, #3)
  • The Legend of Bass Reeves
  • The Hero Revealed (The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy, #1)
  • Crime Files: Four-Minute Forensic Mysteries: Body of Evidence
  • Is That A Sick Cat In Your Backpack?
  • The Day My Butt Went Psycho
  • Dungeon: Zenith - Vol. 2: The Barbarian Princess
  • Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Practicing the Piano: But She Does Love Being in Recitals (Moxy Maxwell, #3)
  • Runaway Retriever (Pet Trouble, #1)
  • Bodies from the Ice: Melting Glaciers and the Recovery of the Past
  • A House of Tailors
  • The Atomic Weight of Secrets or The Arrival of the Mysterious Men in Black (The Young Inventors Guild, #1)
  • Who Was First?: Discovering the Americas
  • Kaline Klattermaster's Tree House
Lee Wardlaw swears that her first spoken word was 'kitty'. Since then, she's shared her life with 30 cats (not all at the same time!) and published close to 30 award-winning books for young readers, selling more than one million copies world wide.

Lee's newest books include Won Ton - A Cat Tale Told in Haiku, winner of the 2012 Lee Bennett Hopkins Children's Poetry Award and the 2012 Myra Cohn Livi
More about Lee Wardlaw...

101 Ways to Bug... (3 books)
  • 101 Ways to Bug Your Parents