Start by marking “Undefeated (Undefeated, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Undefeated (Undefeated, #1-4)

Undefeated (Undefeated #1-4)

Bryant: Smith Brothers fight club has trained some of the world’s leading
MMA fighters, but when the club’s reputation is threatened owner Bryant Smith
turns to sexy private detective Parker Wilson to uncover the truth.
Ace: Ace Sparks has spent his life trying to make a name for himself in the
world of MMA, but when he comes to the aid of a friend he learns the most
important
Published (first published April 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Undefeated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undefeated

Helle Gade
Sep 10, 2013 Helle Gade rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
As always Charity makes you laugh, cry, blush and fan yourself.
Edenmary Black
Apr 05, 2012 Edenmary Black rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A winner!
UNDEFEATED by Charity Parkerson is a portal into the raw, gritty world of a training facility for MMA fighters, the Smith Brothers Fight Club. In this realm of the author’s imagination, modern-day gladiators face off against vicious opponents in big money matches, yet sometimes struggle with situations involving their smart, sexy women. These women are brought to the training facility through a variety of circumstances and display their desires, fears and hopes, as well as hell-bent ten
Mimi
Oct 14, 2012 Mimi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not one to normally read "romance" books. I would rather read a good mystery or paranormal book any day. I had the opportunity to review the Undefeated series and SO glad I did.

This is such a neat "feel good" series. It had romance, humor, some drama but most of all, reality. We all have a "past". This series hit home for me for one reason. I have one "what if" and will always wonder "what if" with him. This series has the characters that fought for what they wanted and I LOVED that. My fav
Marla Blowers
Sep 10, 2013 Marla Blowers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by Charity Parkerson. I enjoyed getting to know her characters. As with another book of hers that I have read, I liked the way the characters related to each other. Best friends aren't always of the same gender and women don't always sit behind a desk. There was plenty of suspense to keep you turning the pages. I will be reading more of her books you can count on that.
Marla
Regina Puckett
Sep 10, 2013 Regina Puckett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Fighting Chance is a wonderful second book for this author. I loved the fight club and all of its hunky fighters. I was keeping my fingers crossed for them all to find love.
Rhonda Davis
Apr 05, 2012 Rhonda Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a wonderful read! I couldn't put it down! I love all the stories and the characters of the book.
Katherine McCarthy
Smitten Blog Review

Anyone who follows my blog knows that I’m a big fan of a good short story or novella. I’m in total awe of authors that can weave an intricate tale in so few words. Capturing a reader’s interest, convincing a reader to invest heavily in the characters and ultimately leaving a reader with a satisfied ending in so few pages takes an incredible amount of talent. Charity Parkerson is one of the very special authors with the talent for penning the ultimate short story.

I’ve read a f
Pickapairbooks
Sep 10, 2013 Pickapairbooks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smith Brothers fight club is a club that trains MMA fighters. It is owned by brothers Bryant and Walt Smith. Bryant fears for the reputation of the club's "community chest" project when Walt realizes that someone is stealing money from the program. In an attempt to keep the problem secret they hire private detective Parker Wilson to find their crook. What Bryant doesn't realize is that Parker is not the starched suit man he'd been picturing but a blonde bombshell that knocks him on his butt.
Ace
William O'Brien
Sep 06, 2013 William O'Brien rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying and smouldering

I was given an ecopy in exchange for an honest review.

A punchy action with romance thrown in the ring!

Super story lines with well-developed characters, even emotions are projected through the story. It is surprising, with this set but you will get it all, power, sex and romance giving a unique buzz. A southern boy with charm and hots chicks ready to spice up your evening with a sizzling read.

A satisfying and smouldering set. Certainly worth a read! 5*****
Marsha
Feb 01, 2013 Marsha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
I am so glad that I received all four of these books at the same time. I could not wait an extra minute to read the next one. All four books are separate love stories revolving around the same "family" of characters. I love them all. The stories were spellbinding and emotional. I laughed and cried. Paul is still my favorite, though. Four must reads!
Kim
Dec 20, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read all four separately, awesome series! Great read for those who enjoy handsome fighting men with big hearts.
Julia
Oct 16, 2013 Julia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I enjoyed most about this book is that it transcends genre expectations and presents a fresh new approach. These four interwoven but independent stories combine the elements of a mystery, romance, and psychological drama.

All stories are set in an MMA club, and the plot starts when Walt, one of the two brothers who own the club, notices that funds are missing from the club’s money chest. To solve the crime, Walt and his brother Bryant hire Parker, an attractive private detective. Immediatel
Angie
Nov 22, 2013 Angie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fight-club
2 1/2 stars, really. I found a lot of positive reviews about this book and the author. Frankly, I don't know what the hoopla is about. I tend to be fairly easy to please in this genre (or at least I think I am). I'm not expecting Hemingway. I just want a story I can get into and some fired up sex scenes, a little drama, maybe even plot lines. I've recently found that I love the "fighter" genre in erotic romance. I liked all of the characters and, in general, the basis of the story lines. What ...more
Quentin Stewart
Mar 17, 2013 Quentin Stewart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The four stories in Undefeated take place around a fight club and the men that are part of that club. It is not the fighting that the story is about but the women that the four men fall in love with and marry. Some of the love is newly found and some is the return of old loves to the present. The characters are believable and the four stories are interesting and well tied together around the fight club or gym.

The adventures of the four couples and their coming together makes for interesting rea
Pickapairbooks
Apr 12, 2012 Pickapairbooks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Undefeated" is a re-release of Charity Parkerson's book, "A Fighting Chance" which was one of her first novels. I read the book back when it first came out and again this time, as well. I still love it.

The Smith Brothers Fight Club is owned by two brothers. One brother, Bryant, trains the fighters and the other brother, Walt, runs the business side of things. After Walt notices that some money has been stolen from the club's pet charity project, Bryant hires a private detective to come in and
Jams Roses
Sep 23, 2013 Jams Roses rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book glimpses behind the public lives of the most famous men in MMA. Bryant, Ace, Walt, and Paul are all men who, for different reasons, have shattered personal lives. Unfortunately, because their lives are lived in the spotlight each one has hidden behind a different persona.
Something I’ve not seen mentioned on any of the other reviews, is how this book gives readers a very real look at the fear victims of spousal abuse live with even after they no longer live with an abusive partner. Che
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
I never knew the things I learned while reading this book about MMA. I have to say I'm fascinated the whole world that revolves around the fighting and skill it takes to compete at this level. I loved the rich history and characters involved was completely sucked into their stories. I think my favorite story was Paul and Jack's because they each lost so much to another person making them vulnerable in ways the other characters didn't. The other characters in the book were just as good but don't ...more
♥ Amanda
I won a copy of Undefeated courtesy of LibraryThing.

Undefeated contained the 4 books in the series, Bryant, Walt, Ace and Paul. I found each of the books entertaining, and thought they had just the right amount of spice and sizzle. Each of the guys gets the girl, and who doesn't like a happy ending? Charity Parkerson is a great writer, adding the right balance of romance and believability, making the fairy tale a dream come true, and putting a smile on the readers face.
Cinta
Feb 12, 2014 Cinta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give this collection of stories by Charity Parkerson an overall rating of 4 stars because I liked some stories very much, and others were just "meh". But there is something for sure: these hottie fighters will keep you turning the pages as their lives unfold before our eyes and their true personalities are revealed. Highly recommended as a read to keep you entertained while you commute to work or while you enjoy a relaxed weekend at home.
Billy J Stratton
Good short stories.

This is four individual stories about four different fighters training in the same gym. I enjoyed all four of the stories. All four guys appear in all four books so you kinda get to know them even though each book is short. Have enjoyed many books by this author.
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Angel Barton
Angel Barton rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2013
M.J. Webb
M.J. Webb rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2014
Sharon
Sharon rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Hot Reading Mom
Hot Reading Mom rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Aheesha
Aheesha rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Christina Henderson
Christina Henderson rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
Korey
Korey rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2012
Kamarken
Kamarken rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2016
Charity
Charity rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Breaking Through (Atlanta Series, #3)
  • Something Fierce (The Underground, #1)
  • Fight for Her (Fight For Her #1)
  • Beautifully Dangerous
  • Battered Not Broken (MMA Romance Companion Novels, #1)
  • Below The Belt
  • Scarlet Fever: Hill Country Heart
  • Cowboy Outcasts
  • Bear the Consequences (McMahon Clan, #1)
  • Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1)
  • Crashing the Boards (Game On in Seattle, #1.5)
  • Sparks Fly! A Divine Creek July 4th Family Reunion (Divine Creek Ranch, #11)
  • A Numbers Game (Out of Bounds, #2.5)
  • Stand Of Honor (Stand, #1)
  • 12 Rounds (Knockout, #1)
  • Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras, #3)
  • Knock Out (Worth the Fight, #1)
  • Take Care (Take #1)
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Winner of 2, 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Award W
More about Charity Parkerson...

Undefeated (4 books)
  • Bryant (Undefeated, # 1)
  • Ace (Undefeated, #2)