Start by marking “The Finish Rich Workbook: Creating a Personalized Plan for a Richer Future (Get out of debt, Put your dreams in action and achieve Financial Freedom” as Want to Read:

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  5 reviews
No Matter Where You Start, David Bach Can Help You Live and Finish Rich

With his national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich and Smart Couples Finish Rich, renowned financial advisor and educator David Bach has taught millions of people of all ages and incomes how to take control of their financial future. His message, that the key to building wealth is “values first, stuf
Published January 1st 2003 by Broadway Books

To ask other readers questions about The Finish Rich Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Finish Rich Workbook

Amelia
Mar 14, 2008 Amelia rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Amelia by: My dad
I've been feeling the need lately to make smarter decisions with my money- where to put it, investment opportunities etc... I felt so lost though, having no idea where to even beginning deciding what to do. This book was just what I needed. It offers an easy to follow step by step guide to doing the best things with your money, as well as what the essential things to do with your money are. I recommend this for anyone needing some financial guidance.
Cordell
Very good finance 101 book. It covers a lot of the basics that most people simply dont do. I would recommend this book to anyone who does not know where to start with their investments and the rest of their financial lives.

It covers getting out of debt, how to inprove you credit score, finding your net worth, creating a security plan, and finding a financial planner, finding cash to invest etc.

I though it was very good.
Beatrice McClearn
This was a gift from someone who knew I was writing my novel. This book was helpful as it pointed out a lot of techniques that I hadn't thought of previously. However, it was generic in areas that I wish connected more with the reader's situation. Don't get me wrong, I know it's hard to do, but that's why I wanted to give 3 stars...a high 3 stars if I could.
Kelli
I think I skimmed through the rest of this book ages ago. Gave me some ideas about budgeting and financial management. It probably wouldn't hurt me to review it periodically to see if I'm in line with his good advice or not...
Sarahtar
Jan 31, 2009 Sarahtar marked it as to-read
Shelves: homemaking
another gift from my mom that I'm not sure about.
Yuya Sai
Yuya Sai marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Karyn Osinowo
Karyn Osinowo marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
T.
T. added it
Nov 03, 2014
Amber Johnson
Amber Johnson marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Andrea
Andrea added it
Jul 13, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Emiglio
Emiglio marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams Smart Couples Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Creating a Rich Future for You and Your Partner Start Late, Finish Rich: A No-Fail Plan for Achieving Financial Freedom at Any Age The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner: A Powerful Plan to Finish Rich in Real Estate