Start by marking “The Finish Rich Workbook: Creating a Personalized Plan for a Richer Future (Get out of debt, Put your dreams in action and achieve Financial Freedom” as Want to Read:

No Matter Where You Start, David Bach Can Help You Live and Finish Rich

With his national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich and Smart Couples Finish Rich, renowned financial advisor and educator David Bach has taught millions of people of all ages and incomes how to take control of their financial future. His message, that the key to building wealth is “values first, stuf
Published January 1st 2003 by Broadway Books

To ask other readers questions about The Finish Rich Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Finish Rich Workbook

Amelia
Mar 14, 2008 Amelia rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Amelia by: My dad
I've been feeling the need lately to make smarter decisions with my money- where to put it, investment opportunities etc... I felt so lost though, having no idea where to even beginning deciding what to do. This book was just what I needed. It offers an easy to follow step by step guide to doing the best things with your money, as well as what the essential things to do with your money are. I recommend this for anyone needing some financial guidance.
Cordell
Aug 05, 2008 Cordell rated it really liked it
Very good finance 101 book. It covers a lot of the basics that most people simply dont do. I would recommend this book to anyone who does not know where to start with their investments and the rest of their financial lives.

It covers getting out of debt, how to inprove you credit score, finding your net worth, creating a security plan, and finding a financial planner, finding cash to invest etc.

I though it was very good.
Beatrice McClearn
Dec 13, 2010 Beatrice McClearn rated it liked it
This was a gift from someone who knew I was writing my novel. This book was helpful as it pointed out a lot of techniques that I hadn't thought of previously. However, it was generic in areas that I wish connected more with the reader's situation. Don't get me wrong, I know it's hard to do, but that's why I wanted to give 3 stars...a high 3 stars if I could.
Alia Amir
Alia Amir marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Joseph
Joseph added it
Aug 20, 2016
Tamil
Tamil marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Christine Marks
Christine Marks marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Subrata
Subrata marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Richard Moore
Richard Moore marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
omar waller
omar waller marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Swee
Swee rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Toyka
Toyka added it
Jun 27, 2016
Vicky Claire
Vicky Claire marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Kbson Lopez
Kbson Lopez marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Charles Brian
Charles Brian rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez rated it really liked it
May 13, 2016
Marionn
Marionn marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Molly
Molly rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2016
Farnaz
Farnaz marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Moses Viriri
Moses Viriri rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2016
Niteshadow
Niteshadow marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Liz Johnson
Liz Johnson rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Shannon
Shannon is currently reading it
Mar 12, 2016
Sascha Illyvich
Sascha Illyvich rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2016
  • The Laws of Money, the Lessons of Life: 5 Timeless Secrets to Get Out and Stay Out of Financial Trouble
  • The ABC's of Writing Winning Business Plans: How to Prepare a Business Plan That Others Will Want to Read - And Invest in
  • Focus: Achieving Your Highest Priorities
  • Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives
  • The Strong-Willed Child: Birth Through Adolescence
  • The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market Is Down
  • OPM: Other People's Money: How to Attract Other People's Money for Your Investments -- The Ultimate Leverage
  • Parenting the Strong-Willed Child: The Clinically Proven Five-Week Program for Parents of Two- to Six-Year-Olds
  • Creating Wealth: Retire in Ten Years Using Allen's Seven Principles of Wealth
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich...Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
  • The Wall Street Journal Guide to Understanding Personal Finance
  • Remembering Joseph: Personal Recollections Of Those Who Knew The Prophet Joseph Smith
  • Pay It Down!: From Debt to Wealth on $10 a Day