Start by marking “The Old Testament Made Easier, Vol. 3 (Gospel Study)” as Want to Read:
The Old Testament Made Easier, Vol. 3 (Gospel Study)

The Old Testament Made Easier, Vol. 3 (Gospel Study)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  10 reviews
ÂA Teacher in Your Hand! In this study guide, noted teacher and gospel scholar David J. Ridges brings the Old Testament to life with his well-known teaching skills. In addition to a verse-by-verse study of Isaiah and Jeremiah, he provides helps for Ecclesiastes and Ezekiel through Malachi. In-the-verse notes provide a highly effective, unique teaching tool. Notes between ...more
Published July 1st 2006 by Cedar Fort Inc. (first published June 7th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Old Testament Made Easier, Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Old Testament Made Easier, Vol. 3

Once again, this was really well done. Isaiah and Jeremiah were especially amazing. I understand them so much better now! I was a little disappointed that Daniel and Malachi were abbreviated, though there is still some good information there. I wish the Old Testament had been broken into four study guides instead of three, then the author wouldn't have to constantly apologize for skipping parts due to lack of space. I would even happily read a five-book series from him.
These books have help me understand the Old Testament so much better. It also gave me more confidience that when I did read it I understood it more. I made a goal to read the whole old testament this year not just the study guide. It has been a wonderful experience. These books do not cover every page of the old testament there is not enough room. I have enjoyed to old testament so much more than other times when I have attempted to read it.
Kayla Crockett
Oh, how I love these series of books. It was great to wrap up my study of the Old Testament -- and I learned soooo much. I think from now on I need to keep these books one hand for all my scripture study as they are so helpful!
Katherine Woodin
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I only wish it covered all the books in the Old Testament completely. It has helped a lot in understanding the scriptures.
David Ridges knows the scriptures in a way I wish I did. I am so grateful for these books - it makes my study of the scriptures so much more meaningful.
Ann Hollon
Love, love the series despite typo errors and name mix ups in some of the books. Great companion study to myself as I've been preparing my seminary lessons.
I like reading the scriptures with extra help, especially the Old Testament! I really liked this book for Isiah.
This is written by my favorite institute teacher. Such a wonderful series to give insights to the scriptures!
Barbara Van Buskirk
These books really break down the scriptures so they are easy to understand.
I found this series very helpful in my study of the Old Testament.
Sherrie marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Jacalyn Pearce
Jacalyn Pearce marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Kevin marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Staci marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Sadie Cluff
Sadie Cluff marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014