Start by marking “The Old Testament Made Easier Part 3: Selections from Ecclesiastes Through Malachi” as Want to Read:

4.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  66 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
ÂA Teacher in Your Hand! In this study guide, noted teacher and gospel scholar David J. Ridges brings the Old Testament to life with his well-known teaching skills. In addition to a verse-by-verse study of Isaiah and Jeremiah, he provides helps for Ecclesiastes and Ezekiel through Malachi. In-the-verse notes provide a highly effective, unique teaching tool. Notes between ...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Cedar Fort (first published June 7th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Old Testament Made Easier Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Old Testament Made Easier Part 3

TK
Dec 17, 2011 TK rated it it was amazing
Once again, this was really well done. Isaiah and Jeremiah were especially amazing. I understand them so much better now! I was a little disappointed that Daniel and Malachi were abbreviated, though there is still some good information there. I wish the Old Testament had been broken into four study guides instead of three, then the author wouldn't have to constantly apologize for skipping parts due to lack of space. I would even happily read a five-book series from him.
Swhe641200
Dec 27, 2010 Swhe641200 rated it it was amazing
These books have help me understand the Old Testament so much better. It also gave me more confidience that when I did read it I understood it more. I made a goal to read the whole old testament this year not just the study guide. It has been a wonderful experience. These books do not cover every page of the old testament there is not enough room. I have enjoyed to old testament so much more than other times when I have attempted to read it.
Kayla Crockett
Mar 10, 2015 Kayla Crockett rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love these series of books. It was great to wrap up my study of the Old Testament -- and I learned soooo much. I think from now on I need to keep these books one hand for all my scripture study as they are so helpful!
Katherine Woodin
Apr 24, 2008 Katherine Woodin rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I only wish it covered all the books in the Old Testament completely. It has helped a lot in understanding the scriptures.
Linda
Jan 13, 2011 Linda rated it it was amazing
David Ridges knows the scriptures in a way I wish I did. I am so grateful for these books - it makes my study of the scriptures so much more meaningful.
Ann Hollon
Jan 12, 2013 Ann Hollon rated it really liked it
Love, love the series despite typo errors and name mix ups in some of the books. Great companion study to myself as I've been preparing my seminary lessons.
Alicia
Jun 08, 2016 Alicia added it
Read most of this book while preparing seminary lessons. I especially loved the explanations for Jeremiah and Isaiah.
Thebarrys10
Aug 08, 2011 Thebarrys10 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star
I like reading the scriptures with extra help, especially the Old Testament! I really liked this book for Isiah.
Stephanie
This is written by my favorite institute teacher. Such a wonderful series to give insights to the scriptures!
Barbara Van Buskirk
May 24, 2008 Barbara Van Buskirk rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religion
These books really break down the scriptures so they are easy to understand.
Sally
Jan 02, 2011 Sally rated it really liked it
I found this series very helpful in my study of the Old Testament.
Shelley
Shelley is currently reading it
Jul 08, 2016
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Daniel Hux
Daniel Hux rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2016
Staci Litchfield
Staci Litchfield rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Matt
Matt rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Sally Westwater
Sally Westwater marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Erma
Erma rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Sherrie
Sherrie marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Richard Winters
Richard Winters rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Jacalyn Pearce
Jacalyn Pearce marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2015
LaRae Galloway
LaRae Galloway rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2015