Start by marking “Accidental Mistress” as Want to Read:
Accidental Mistress

Accidental Mistress (Taken by the Millionaire)

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The things she had to do to save her family business! Emily Quest had dressed to the nines and gone to an awful party, where she'd been rescued by a handsome stranger.Despite the sizzling attraction between them, Emily never thought she'd see him again. But now he's right in front of her, as gorgeous as ever! Ethan West thinks Emily is a rapacious good-time girl, and he's ...more
Published May 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published August 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Mistress

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
Accidental Mistress was a nice Sunday afternoon read. I love settling down with a Harlequin Presents on the weekend, because they are quick, hopefully satisfying reads. In this case, I was about 90% satisfied.

I am a big fan of this author because she writes great heroes and heroines. Her heroines are nice, normal, and likable. They are attractive in a real world kind of way, but the hero seems crazy about them (I love besotted heroes). They are women you'd want to be friends with in real life.
Maura
Putri Septiana
I liked it. A light story without too much drama. The choice of vocab is sometime a bit difficult for me, I think some of them is rarely used. Anyway, good reading for me :)
Melinda
I remember liking this book even though I thought the hero was silly. I like that the heroine is a preservationist. It worked with my geek factor and I connected with her character. I like that she does what she has to do for family and her friendship with the hero's uncle/grandpapa is sweet. But I do think that one can be treated like a slut for only so long before it gets tired. which is what happened for me as a reader.
Meaghan
fun and entertaining
Shanelle
I loved this one. The dialog is histerical. I love it when the characters spar with words. These two really set sparks off each other and the interfering brother thrown into the mix make for an enjoyable read.
Jadzia
That was pretty good for a Harlequin Presents.
Ethar
It was nice . I really liked it .
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Oshrat
Oshrat added it
Jun 06, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Jessie
Jessie added it
Apr 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Perhaps being born on Valentine’s Day was an omen that Susan Napier would become a romance writer. This New Zealand author has written over 30 Mills & Boon category romances since 1984. Napier and her husband Tony Potter met when they both worked at the Auckland Star newspaper. After they married, she left the newspaper to work for a film company where she learned the art of dialogue. After th ...more
More about Susan Napier...

Taken by the Millionaire (10 books)
  • Mistress to the Tycoon
  • At the Billionaire's Bidding
  • The Millionaire's Blackmail Bargain
  • Hired for the Boss's Bed
  • Marriage at the Millionaire's Command
  • One Night, One Baby
  • The Magnate's Indecent Proposal (Taken by the Millionaire,)
  • Bought: One Night, One Marriage (Harlequin Presents, #2785)
  • Hotly Bedded, Conveniently Wedded
Mistress of the Groom Price of Passion Secret Admirer Reckless Conduct In Bed with the Boss