Start by marking “Lauren the Puppy Fairy” as Want to Read:
Lauren the Puppy Fairy

Lauren the Puppy Fairy (Rainbow Magic #32)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  737 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Jack Frost has stolen the Pet Fairies' magical pets! Can Rachel and Kirsty help find them? Or will the pets be lost forever?
The Pet Fairies have one of the most important jobs in Fairyland! Along with their special pets, they make sure that all animals find safe homes with the right owners. But when Jack Frost steals the magical pets, Fairyland is in an uproar! Can Rachel
Published March 1st 2008 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published April 6th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Lauren the Puppy Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lauren the Puppy Fairy

Shauna
Yeah! We finished this book. AARGH. Coco chose it, loved it, and read it on her own after we were finished. I hope we are finished with these kind of fairy books. I will let her read as many as the library as she can find. But, I'm so glad she can do it on her own now! It is a good book if it "hooks" children into reading,and this does its job. But, I prefer other kinds of books during our precious read aloud time! Maybe one star is a little harsh . . . Coco would give it four stars. The other D ...more
Lisa
Ho-hum... boring to me. My girls like them OK. They love the pet ones the best b/c the pets are teeny tiny. But still, a big yawn for this whole series - they fill the time between finding a Magic Tree House book or a Junie B. book or a Nancy Drew Notebook Series book we have missed.
Brandyn
I liked this book because it was an adventure. It had puppies. I love puppies! This pet shop keeper owned one last dog. He told Kirsty and Rachel to take the dog for a walk. On the walk they found another loose puppy with no owner. The collar said "sunshine" but no address. Rachel asked Kirsty if it may have been Lauren's pet. Lauren came but the goblins took the puppy on their scooter. They landed in a bounce kingdom, but the owner wasn't there. That was a relief. The dog who didn't have an own ...more
Lauren
That puppies can be great and very nice friends.
Evelyn
This book was about two girls named Kirsty and Rachel they were at the spring show and looked at an animal shelter and saw 4 puppies,and when they came back their was only 1 puppy left.Rachel and Kirsty saw a man named Mr.Gregory the vet,and Rachel asked Mr.Gregory if they could help.Mr.Gregory said "Yes,go walk the dog Bouncer."While they were walking the girls found another puppy her name was Sunny.The girls found out that Sunny was Lauren's fairy pet.The 3 goblins stole Sunny and Bouncer,and ...more
Twyla
Dallas Hunter
Good book

great book I love the fact all the stories in the book are about rescuing animals and finding stray animals home and plus it's about faries
Connie
Love love love love love it best fairy book
Allison
Very cute. Shorter than the other fairy books.
Dolly
Oct 07, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
This is the fourth book in the Pet Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the pseudonym Daisy Meadows. This one is about puppies and although it took our oldest daughter a couple of days to read it (she's been reading one every day!), she says it's one of her favorites. I think that's because she really wants a puppy.

Jan 2012 update: our youngest is now immersing herself in this series and is reading them very quickly, too. As inane as I thought they were, I love that this series is m
Lauren
I know...how lame am I for reading this? Well, in my defense, I have a niece who just turned 7. She's into fairies, so I got her the rainbow fairy set. Apparently, these books are THE books for little girls her age. So I'm setting up for Christmas and bought her some more. And of course, this one has my name in it, so...

They are very quick reads (15 minutes tops) and darling stories. Any little girl would love them, and I recommend having them on the shelf for your kids!
Vanessa
My daughter is obsessed with the Rainbow Fairy books. They're simple and sweet, not at all scary or mentally challenging. There are approximately 343 of the silly things. At least she's into some sort of printed material.
Sydney Beu
Lauren has to find her lost puppy. Rachel and Kirsty help her find it. Then 5 goblins on a fast scooter take the puppy. They all fall in to a bounce house and the puppy gets away from the goblins and jumps into Laurens arms.
Anna
The puppy could turn to fairy size. The goblins were trying to get the puppy as Jack Frost's pet since they couldn't get the guinea pig. The puppy escaped by finding the girls.
$hanel
I read this book when I was in the 4th grade. Im not to into the fairy books anymore. I liked them when I was younger but otherwise these books are perfect for 6 and up kids.
Kya Pratt
I can't think of anything to say about this book. It has been so long since I read it.
Let me look at the pictures. I liked how the goblins ride the scooter.
Avalon
This fairy isn't the same kind of fairy of any of the others, the others wear a skirt or a dress she wears pants. They found the puppy at someone's house.
Alexa
I have a puppy that is the sweetest thing on earth. Hopefully goblins (Worst thing in fairy books) don't exist. Or else we wouldn't have anything on earth.
Ljf
good, but it stayed in the same place and seemed really short
Claire Motil
very good book can,t wait to read some
Erin
I like it because its a fun book.
Alissa
read to my sister...she loved it :)
Sydney
they find her puppy at a camp.
Katie
Another one of my many favorites :)
Jenna
this book is awesome!
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
  • Classroom Chaos
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
  • Starlight Surprise (My Secret Unicorn, #4)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Princess Posey and the First Grade Parade (Princess Posey, #1)
  • Princess (The Puppy Place)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • The King of Show-and-Tell (Ready, Freddy!, #2)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)