Watching Football: Discovering the Game within the Game

Watching Football: Discovering the Game within the Game

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A fascinating look at the game within the game by former Dallas Cowboy fullback and Fox Sports analyst Daryl "Moose" Johnston, with professional journalist Jim Gigliotti.
Published September 1st 2005 by Globe Pequot

Hilmi Isa
Sukan yang dipanggil 'Bola Sepak Amerika' atau American Football bukanlah sebuah sukan yang popular di Malaysia. Namun demikian,imej seorang pemain yang berhelmet dan berpakaian pad pelindung badan yang memaparkan ketrampilan seorang atlet yang berbadan tegap dan sasa,sambil membawa bola berbentuk bujur (mirip bola ragbi) dan merempuh pemain lain yang berpakaian sama sepertinya pasti muncul di wayang minda kita apabila nama sukan ini disebut.
Buku ini ditulis bukanlah untuk mengajar atau memberik...more
Carol
This is the second time I've tried to read it, and I just can't get through it. Even though it says its to introduce you to the game and I feel like i know a fair amount about football I STILL get lost in the reading....I can see why it was on clearance at half-price
Kate
Oct 28, 2008 Kate added it
Bob Sanders will love me ever-so-much more if I can actually talk to him about his day job.
Alex
Alex added it
Jun 01, 2012
Semir
Semir is currently reading it
Nov 02, 2009
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2009