Start by marking “Clear Body, Clear Mind” as Want to Read:
Clear Body, Clear Mind

Clear Body, Clear Mind

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  123 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
"L. Ron Hubbards Clear Body, Clear Mind...is an accumulation of years of Hubbard's search into the biochemical aspects of the human body. Hubbard's Purification system is a highly regarded means of clearing and keeping drugs out of the body".
Published September 28th 1990 by Bridge Publications, Inc. (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Clear Body, Clear Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clear Body, Clear Mind

Andy Nolch
Apr 15, 2015 Andy Nolch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an interesting book. I do feel after reading it like I know a lot more about life and am wiser. I can use this information at work. We need this taught at high school!
Northumberland Public Library
Not without controversy, to say the least. L. Ron Hubbard's CLEAR BODY CLEAR MIND was first issued in 1990 and reissued in 2013. The book's subtitle is "The Effective Purification Program." This program, designed by Hubbard, purports to cleanse the body of toxins and other impurities. Hard on the heels of both the 1990 and the 2013 publications, the medical profession collectively honed its talons and clawed viciously at almost every precept that Hubbard articulated. "Dangerous" and "sometimes l ...more
Lucinda Deville
Apr 18, 2015 Lucinda Deville rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me a comprehensive understanding of how drugs (both prescribed and recreational), alcohol, radiation and other everyday toxins in our food and environment have actually been stored to some degree in my body, and how this in fact does affect my mind in the way I feel, think and behave. It is actually not rocket science, and it caused me to want to do the accompanying detoxification sauna program which is a very precise program to flush all these harmful deposits out of the body. Ha ...more
Tim Price
Apr 15, 2015 Tim Price rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I first tried to study this book, and I rushed through it and found it quite difficult to understand.
I put it down for a while and then about 7 months later, I decided to pick it up again and give it another shot. I decided to take my time with it and really make sure that I understood each sentence, each paragraph, each chapter, etc.

All I can say is wow! What I got out of it has honestly changed my life!
I could carry on for ages, but all I can recommend is that you go buy this book, READ IT, ap
Susan Burke
Jun 24, 2014 Susan Burke added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Susan by: John Dorre
The more we know about the damaging effects of ALL toxins, environmental and food related, the better off we will all be. There is no shortage of material out there, but this is a clear, concise and easy to read book, outlining the causes, effects, outcomes of toxic matter and how to avoid and rid the body for a healthier and more productive life. I am clear about one thing, personally, toxins will effect the mind and the outcome is deadly and causes more pain and tears one can imagine. I believ ...more
Jacqueline
Apr 15, 2015 Jacqueline rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book dramatically changed my life for the good - and I didn't actually think that was possible. I look at life with happiness and excitement, rather than despair. I am enthusiastic about the future, rather than worried about it. I love my fellow man, and understand them, so much more than I thought possible, even when they may seem to act irrationally. I give better advice and am able to help my friends. I am more calm. I am happier. This book just makes so much sense, and I love it!!
Felicity Chambers
For 20 years I did a lot of street drugs. I mean lots. I gave up when I was 30. I’m now 35. I thought that it was all out of my system but when I read this book I was informed otherwise. Skeptical, I approached the Brisbane centre and enquired. A couple of weeks later I had completed the program and low and behold I feel like a new man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea of the fog I was in. Now that I’ve flushed out the crap I can now see it. You have to do this. Seriously.
Tom
Apr 18, 2015 Tom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you ever ever want to truly understand your body and your mind, this book is for you. This book, Clear Body, Clear Mind gave me the exact information I needed to understand what drugs actually do to my body and mind. I'm not just talking about the yada, yada, yada or the blah blah blah of what we hear generally. I'm talking about the EXACT information I needed to truly understand what drugs actually did to me. Yes, did to me! Not anymore!
Emma Strangio
Apr 15, 2015 Emma Strangio rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Clear Body, Clear Mind and realised straight away it was EXACTLY what I needed to handle getting the pharmaceutical drugs out of my system that I'd been taking for years. I did the Purification Program shortly after and it changed my life. I no longer feel bogged down by toxins, past dinking and taking drugs. My mind is clear, I feel less stressed and my sense of smell has heightened incredibly.
Jason Toth
Apr 18, 2015 Jason Toth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having lost one of my best friends to drugs, and having seen many more come close to losing everything, this book is absolutely vital to anyone who has taken or is taking drugs. It explains how drugs affect the body and mind and outlines the way to do a highly effective detox and actually remove the past harmful effects of drugs for good.
Lynne Lowenstein
I have to say I have done the program talked about in this book. It was challenging but a relief as the toxins came out of my system. It was not always comfortable but then the rewards are well worth it. Since doing the program a year ago I still have increased energy, and have adopted a much healthier lifestyle.
Ted Forgach
Apr 18, 2015 Ted Forgach rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An interesting read, considering the amount of drugs in our lives, the amount of pesticides, additives, preservatives, etc. in our food. And all the chemicals in our air. It's good to know that there is a method of handling all the accumulated junk in our bodies.
Jill
Well researched and based on science. This book describes the Purification Rundown which I have done. It really helped me cleanse the body of past medical drugs after 5 surgeries. You definitely feel bright and squeaky clean after you are done.
Jessica
Apr 18, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pollution, toxins & drugs are around everywhere and this book shows you what you can do to combat it and live a happier & healthier life and life style. It is easy to read, very informative and rather revolutionary. Highly recommend!
Bret
Oct 22, 2015 Bret rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. Everyone can benefit from doing the protocol. I found it a little confusing until I joined a Facebook group. The Facebook group really helped me to fully understand how to properly implement this effective protocol. The Facebook group is called sauna detox with niacin. You will like the group it is quite helpful.
Jennifer Atkins
Apr 15, 2015 Jennifer Atkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The toxins, drugs, pollution, food preservatives… are making us dull. This book explains how to detox from them and get it into better shape. Highly recommended reading the book and doing the program.
Leigh Crouch
Apr 15, 2015 Leigh Crouch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was incredibly easy to understand and made so much sense to me. The title really says it all. And in todays world of ‘Detox’ everywhere, I found this the most sensible and making the most sense.
Casey Donovan
Apr 15, 2015 Casey Donovan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I recently did the Purification program which this book covers. I new feel, lighter, brighter, more energy, happier, and it’s easier to talk to people.
Allan Wallace
Apr 17, 2015 Allan Wallace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exactly what the title says!! I read the book and did the program, I had never felt so well physically and very clear and fresh mentally.
Kristel
Jan 10, 2016 Kristel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent, life-changing book. It gives scientific facts about substances that can harm and help your body.
Grandma Judy
Jul 18, 2011 Grandma Judy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Written in 1990 but I believe most of it still applies today. A pretty easy detox that is supposed to be effective even if you took hard drugs like LSD, but also applies for any toxins in the body. The only advice I would add is to take the vit's & min's in a natural form (ie, green food powder, not synthetic vit's & min's).
Nettie
Jul 03, 2012 Nettie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book had some very interest ideas about vitamins but it mostly tried to sell you on signing up for a Purification Program through the Church of Scientology. The Purification Program is designed to "eliminate the devastating effects of drugs (illegal & legal drugs) and environmental toxins".
Michelle
Jan 10, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent. Actually went through the purification process. Ask me if you want more details. Having massage therapy knowledge, I appreciate more what this process did for my body.
Frank
Sep 10, 2008 Frank rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this while actually doing the program. The program was amazing and I can't even begin to describe the amount of gain available from this!
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2016
Allison LeBaron
Allison LeBaron rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Mark Leason
Mark Leason marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Jan
Jan added it
May 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Modern Herbal, Vol. I
  • Medical Herbalism: The Science and Practice of Herbal Medicine
  • Patient Heal Thyself: A Remarkable Health Program Combining Ancient Wisdom with Groundbreaking Clinical Research
  • The Perricone Prescription: A Physician's 28-Day Program for Total Body and Face Rejuvenation
  • The True Power of Water
  • The Well-Fed Self-Publisher: How to Turn One Book Into a Full-Time Living
  • On Becoming Pre-Teen Wise: Parenting Your Child from 8-12 Years
  • Webster's New World Dictionary
  • Get with the Program!: Getting Real About Your Weight, Health, and Emotional Well-Being
  • Aiming at Amazon: The New Business of Self Publishing, or How to Publish Your Books with Print on Demand and Online Book Marketing
  • Altars: Bringing Sacred Shrines into Your Everyday Life
  • How to Heal with Color
  • The Healing of  America
  • How to Be Your Own Best Friend
  • Three Steps to a Strong Family
  • The Visions of Isobel Gowdie: Magic, Witchcraft and Dark Shamanism in Seventeenth-Century Scotland
  • By Hook or By Book (Megan Clark, #2)
  • Divine Guidance: How to Have a Dialogue with God and Your Guardian Angels
L. Ron Hubbard was a popular pulp writer of science fiction, fantasy, adventure, mysteries and westerns during the 1930s and later founder of Dianetics and Scientology.

Known Pseudonyms:
Frederick Engelhardt
Kurt von Rachen
Rene LaFayete/Rene La Fayette/René Lafayette
Frankie Rohne
More about L. Ron Hubbard...