Nightmare on Zombie Island (Twisted Journeys, #5)

Nightmare on Zombie Island (Twisted Journeys #5)

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Everybody knows zombies aren't real. You know it too, no matter what that old voodoo legend says about this spooky island. You aren't the least bit scared. Wait. What's that noise...

Book Details: Format: Paperback Publication Date: 2/1/2008 Pages: 112 Reading Level: Age 9 and Up
Published February 1st 2008 by Lerner Publications Company (first published January 1st 2008)

paula
The art is good. The colors are especially nice (although I would add more green goo to the zombies). The choose your own adventure format is one that I endorse. But there are enough clunkers here - depending on which story line you follow, you may or may not have been introduced to the supporting characters; transitions are not always skilfully managed - that I wouldn't put it on a 5-best list.
Tanmay
Feb 03, 2014 Tanmay rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Zombie,Ghost lovers
Recommended to Tanmay by: My self
Everybody knows zombies are not real!
This book allows you to Control the story.
You are stuck on a island With zombies and you need to get out
of it safe and in one piece.
Read the Whole lot of series.
Twisted journeys by Paul D.Storrie
Erik Wg
Feb 03, 2014 Erik Wg marked it as to-read
Recommends it for: year 4 to 7
Recommended to Erik by: Tanmay
I think this is an amazing book. It is a book where you choose what's going to happen next. You are going on an adventure to an island the captain steels a treasure. There many books in that series. Twisted Journeys.
Chance
You are a boy named Jim in the book who is trying to not become a zombie on the island. Right now I am still trying to survive and not become one of them... I like this book because it has zombies in it thats all. I recomend this book because if you like to go on jouneys that are TWISTED! You will like these series of Twisted Joueneys! I have died fifty one times!!! Ive been counting BUT I have made it out of Zombie Island thirty times.... Thats pretty good right?.........Right?
Molly
Not as good as pirates but this choose your own adventure/graphic Novel was great. I guess it can't be as good as pirates cause zombies just have one thought. Mmmm Brains. Not as many choices to make. Run and don't die. Grades 4+
Betsy
One Sentence Review: Maybe I'm just a Choose Your Own Adventure snob, but aside from the art these stories didn't have enough variety and change-ups to make this worth pursuing after the first or second death.
PWRL
Jul 11, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
A
Garry
Garry added it
Jun 08, 2014
Matthew Hutchins
Matthew Hutchins marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Kai
Kai marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Apr 15, 2014
Ewan
Ewan added it
Feb 22, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Mohammad Mir
Mohammad Mir marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Dean
Dean marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Michael Ly
Michael Ly marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Eliza
Eliza added it
Nov 14, 2013
Melina
Melina marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Kim Traylor
Kim Traylor marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Walter
Walter marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Bodin
Bodin marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Paul D. Storrie was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. He started writing professionally in 1998 with the comic book ROBYN OF SHERWOOD about Robin Hood's daughter.

Since then, he has written comics and graphic novels for Moonstone Books, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, IDW Publishing, Devil's Due Publishing, Bluewater Productions, and Lerner Books' Graphic Universe division. He has also written short...more
More about Paul D. Storrie...
Made for Each Other (My Boyfriend Is a Monster, #2) Hercules: The Twelve Labors: A Greek Myth (Graphic Myths & Legends) Beowulf: Monster Slayer Harlequinade (Gotham Girls, #3) Cat's Paw (Gotham Girls, #1)