Start by marking “Into Dark Rooms” as Want to Read:
Into Dark Rooms

Into Dark Rooms

A late-night knock on the door of Father Randall leads him to a woman possessed by a malevolent spirit. Though he attempts to help, he realizes he is unprepared to battle the evil being. After fleeing the violent scene, Father Randall meets a seemingly ordinary young man named Daniel Floore, who offers his assistance. When the priest reluctantly agrees, he is shocked to ...more
Published November 14th 2006 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Into Dark Rooms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into Dark Rooms

Lindsey
Jul 17, 2008 Lindsey rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults
So yes, my brother is the author, but that doesn't change the fact that this is an awesome book! If you enjoy scary books, you will love this! Great detail and character development.
MuffinpMuffin
Oct 07, 2008 MuffinpMuffin rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of suspense novels
Recommended to MuffinpMuffin by: Cheryl's review of it
This is a very good book. I really liked the development of Marianne's character, the background on her. In fact, quite a few of the characters have some pretty good development. This book has some really good plot points, and it is probably not something you want to read in the dark, on a spooky night, by yourself. I'm really glad I got the chance to read this, and I'd really like to see it get a wider distribution someday. With some minor editing and revisions I could see this easily moving to ...more
Cheryl
Sep 04, 2008 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those who like scary books
Shelves: scary, paranormal
Truly scary! I don't get scared by movies or stories very easily, but this one gave me goosebumps. True, my brother is the author and some may say I am biased, but I really loved this book! Brian does a great job developing the characters and getting you to care about them. Some unexpected twists come up as well and the climax is definitely not disappointing in any way!
Dave
Sep 22, 2008 Dave rated it it was amazing
I am also a bit partial, having known the author for a few years. Nevertheless, I remember reading a draft of this book late one night, and I was quite scared! The book starts out like the Exorcist - creepy stuff!
Kate Muniz
Kate Muniz rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2008
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2008
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Heather Sanderson
Heather Sanderson marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Nikki Williamson
Nikki Williamson marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Susan Wollman
Susan Wollman marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015