Start by marking “Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)

Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club #1)

On the first day at the Princess Academy, everything goes wrong. The girls' ball gowns are ruined. What will Princess Charlotte and her friends do without their beautiful gowns?

Published January 1st 2007 by Katherine Tegen Books (first published October 6th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball

Autumn
Aug 24, 2014 Autumn rated it liked it
When I was a little my dad bought me the whole series, 'cause I was like
girl puppy eyes photo: Puppy anime eyes dogeyes.gif every single time I see a princess book. Then I would go walking down the school hallway with my book looking like:
girl flips hair photo: flips hair tumblr_lxq4mmdJ181r8xm7po1_500.gif
Ellie
Mar 08, 2010 Ellie rated it really liked it
It was good!
♥☆~Lakshmi
Feb 07, 2009 ♥☆~Lakshmi rated it it was amazing
W0W!Great book.Its a children and a elder book that magical and feels its true life.This is about a princess and how she badly wanted to become a princess of the tiara's and she finally got it!Im currently-reading it now.
☞Zeina☜
Oct 17, 2016 ☞Zeina☜ rated it it was amazing
The nostalgia is strong with this one.
Szilvia Szep
Oct 30, 2016 Szilvia Szep rated it it was amazing
I love this book although I've only read this book because I found it on my sister's shelf so I read it and got really mad at the end because I wanted to read more because this author is amazing I can't wait to read her other books
Mark
Dec 16, 2016 Mark rated it liked it
The Worst Witch meets Princess Sofia meets Harry Potter.

A good short story to keep little princesses entertained!
Christi
Aug 21, 2008 Christi rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone with girls in 1st or 2nd grade
Shelves: cara-2008
Stumbled across this series of books at an outlet mall and brought them home for my daughter (6 years) to read together. Very cute series...a little reminiscent of Harry Potter in that it is about a group of little princesses who are off to the Princess Academy. They earn (and lose) tiara points in their quest to become part of the Tiara Club (almost like a graduation of sorts). Each of the first 6 books is a story about each of the girls in their first year. The second set of 6 books is about e ...more
Beloved Girl
Jan 31, 2016 Beloved Girl rated it it was ok
Shelves: chapterbook
1'23

The first main character is princess Charlotte. I read this before, but some words are hard to me. So I read several times and I read with audiobook in a little bit fast speed. Now it's okay.

I usually dream of being princess myself. So I thought this book would help me to understand and know about princess thing. In some aspect I feel it is a little bit childish, not princessy.(Of course, before being princesses, they are just children! haha) I think they will be fine and become real prince
Lindsay
Jun 18, 2009 Lindsay rated it liked it
Shelves: for-my-kids
If Brianna was rating this would be a five star without a doubt, but for myself I thought it was ok so I gave it three stars. It's not a literary masterpiece, but cute fun chapter book for early girl readers. I was actually a little surprised she sat and listened to the whole thing straight through, it's the first time I've attempted a chapter book with her. We'll read the others in the series for sure.

And just a note, it's not like Harry Potter at all except that they are both going to a schoo
Michele Knott
This is a great series for young girls. There are 6 books in each Tiara Club series (and there are several series). Each book is told by a different princess attending the Royal Palace Academy where they are all learning the elements to be the perfect princess. Manners and courtesy are stressed and the princesses are awarded "tiara points" along the way. In every book, the princess has a problem to solve and I like how they work things out for themselves and ask for help when needed.
For animal
Emily
May 17, 2010 Emily rated it it was amazing
Princess Charlotte has one tinny problem she has to learn how to be a perfect princess which is a lot of work.Imagine you going to a school where you have to learn how to be a perfect princess for lick a hole year.Is that hard work or not?If you whant
to learn more then you have to read it.Please look for ..... Princess Charlotte
And
The Birthday Ball
Karen
Apr 28, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: annabelle-s-list
What did Princess Charlotte learn?
She learned a great lesson. That if you meet new princesses and you're sacred to meet them, you can become friends. And that's exactly what happened to Charlotte. She met some new princesses and became friends with them, even though she was a little scared when they arrived. Then they made themselves into the Rose Room Princesses.
The Library Lady
Apr 02, 2008 The Library Lady rated it liked it
The illustrations make me nervous--they look like the Bratz little sisters! And the stories are awfully pat. But they're not badly written, they're easy to read and little girls are going to eat these up with a spoon along with the "Rainbow Magic" series.
Jasmine Anne Victoria
Aug 20, 2012 Jasmine Anne Victoria rated it it was amazing
A lovey compelling story about the importance of friendsip and helping each other. The girls are all very strong female leads and are always very kind and always try their best to help each other and fix their problems.
Deanna
Jan 29, 2011 Deanna rated it really liked it
Shelves: tiara-club
Charlotte uses her wet dress to put out the fire and wishes that her friends could have dresses for the brithday ball but now Charlotte doese not have a dress for the brithday ball P.S.this is favorite Tiara Club book.
Tracie
The first entry in a cute, and very pink series of beginning chapter books about a group of young princesses enrolled in a Princess Academy.
Maggie
Oct 27, 2008 Maggie rated it really liked it
Shelves: tiara-club, 2nd-grade
It was really nice of Charlotte to run after the rose roomers luggage that was on a coach, even though she didn't really know them that well.
Jared
Dec 01, 2013 Jared rated it it was ok
I have to qualify this review -- I think this story is pretty bad, but my daughter loved it at six years old.
Sara Shaw
Feb 01, 2014 Sara Shaw rated it really liked it
Charlotte is a favorite of mine she is funny and cute and not at all arrogant.. The beginning of this series is great.
Maggie  Stoll
Mar 06, 2009 Maggie Stoll rated it it was amazing
THIS IS ALSO A GOOD BOOK. I AM GOING TO GO TO PRINCESS ACADEMY!! IM A FAIRY PRINCESS IN TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holly Letson
Another fun "Friendship Conquers All" story, this is about a dorm room of Princesses that band together to ensure that they all can attend the Birthday Ball.
Mrs Child
Mar 20, 2011 Mrs Child rated it it was ok
Little princesses living together in 'The Princess Academy'. They make friends and help each other when in trouble. I think the younger girls would love the dresses and going to a party!
Vittoria
Apr 23, 2013 Vittoria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J'ai aimé le livre parce que toutes les 6 filles ont travaillé ensemble pour aider Princesse Charlotte à avoir son bal.
Sima
May 03, 2010 Sima rated it it was ok
This is a book for a girl who just loves princess things. I felt that there wasn't a lot to be said about the story. I would recommend the Rainbow Magic series instead.
Aubrie
Aubrie rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2009
Brianna
Brianna rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Kris DeLabio
Sep 19, 2015 Kris DeLabio rated it liked it
Series, original set of girls Charlotte, Alice, Daisy, Emily, Katie, Sophia. Princess school.
Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger rated it did not like it
Oct 22, 2016
Sofia
Sofia rated it liked it
May 28, 2011
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
  • Goldie The Sunshine Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #11; Weather Fairies, #4)
  • The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • Princess Posey and the Next-Door Dog (Princess Posey, #3)
  • Horrible Harry and the Triple Revenge
  • You Think It's Easy Being the Tooth Fairy?
Vivian French was best known in school for being extremely skinny and for talking a lot. At school she developed an attachment to words and later became an actor, then a storyteller, and finally a writer of children's books. She is the author of more than two hundred books. Ms. French lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has four grown daughters.
More about Vivian French...

The Tiara Club (6 books)
  • Princess Katie and the Silver Pony (The Tiara Club, #2)
  • Princess Daisy and the Dazzling Dragon (The Tiara Club, #3)
  • Princess Alice and the Magical Mirror (The Tiara Club, #4)
  • Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club, #5)
  • Princess Emily and the Substitute Fairy (The Tiara Club, #6)