Start by marking “Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club, #5)” as Want to Read:
Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club, #5)

Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club #5)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  130 ratings  ·  9 reviews

Every Princess has to make her own ball gown, but Princess Perfecta is determined to spoil the gowns and ruin the evening's surprise. Hopefully, Princess Sophia can show her what a true Perfect Princess is.

Published March 27th 2007 by HarperTrophy (first published October 6th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise

Seoyeon
I really liked this book.
My favourite part of this book is when princess Sophia is being nice to a mean princess after what she'd said in the morning to her. She did that to be a perfect princess.
Also, I enjoyed the part when Sophia and her friends enjoyed sewing after they complained about it.
I didn't like it when Perfecta and her horrible friend, Floreen was making other princess's dresses they made dirty instead of Perfecta's.But it was good when fairy G made the princess's dresses clean agai
Sara Shaw
One of my favorites <3
Joeytay11
This is about Princess Sophia and her friends had to design and make their own beautiful ballgowns. But Princess Perfecta took revenge on her after Princess Sophia shouted at her. Find out what Princess PERFECTA did!
Anna
I like that there is always a lesson in the Tiara club books. The lesson for this one was to stand up for your friends and when you make a mistake to try to make it better.
Lotus
I like this book because it is very suitable for girls and there was a naugthy princess who wanted revenge on princess Sophia.
Elizabeth Kim
Lately, I only have time to read children's books with the kids. My first princess book with Abigail for her birthday!
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Genevieve Chua
Genevieve Chua marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Joy Lee
Joy Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Zahabiyah
Zahabiyah marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Nightmare on Hannah Street (Hannah Montana, #7)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
  • Dreams Come True (My Secret Unicorn, #2)
  • Don't Bet on It (Hannah Montana, #10)
  • Ski School Sneak (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #11)
  • Just Like Lizzie (Lizzie McGuire, #9)
  • Keeping Secrets (Hannah Montana, #1)
  • Ja, diablica
  • Kidnapped at the Capital (Capital Mysteries #2)
  • When Moms Attack! (Lizzie McGuire)
  • Polar Bear Patrol (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #13)
  • Gooney the Fabulous
  • The Worst Gymnast
  • The New Girl
Vivian French was best known in school for being extremely skinny and for talking a lot. At school she developed an attachment to words and later became an actor, then a storyteller, and finally a writer of children's books. She is the author of more than two hundred books. Ms. French lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has four grown daughters.
More about Vivian French...
The Robe of Skulls (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #1) Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1) Yucky Worms Princess Alice and the Magical Mirror (The Tiara Club, #4) The Bag of Bones (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #2)