Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club, #5)

Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise (The Tiara Club #5)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  9 reviews

Every Princess has to make her own ball gown, but Princess Perfecta is determined to spoil the gowns and ruin the evening's surprise. Hopefully, Princess Sophia can show her what a true Perfect Princess is.

Published March 26th 2007 by Katherine Tegen Books (first published October 6th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Sophia and the Sparkling Surprise

Seoyeon
I really liked this book.
My favourite part of this book is when princess Sophia is being nice to a mean princess after what she'd said in the morning to her. She did that to be a perfect princess.
Also, I enjoyed the part when Sophia and her friends enjoyed sewing after they complained about it.
I didn't like it when Perfecta and her horrible friend, Floreen was making other princess's dresses they made dirty instead of Perfecta's.But it was good when fairy G made the princess's dresses clean agai...more
Sara Shaw
One of my favorites <3
Joeytay11
This is about Princess Sophia and her friends had to design and make their own beautiful ballgowns. But Princess Perfecta took revenge on her after Princess Sophia shouted at her. Find out what Princess PERFECTA did!
Anna
I like that there is always a lesson in the Tiara club books. The lesson for this one was to stand up for your friends and when you make a mistake to try to make it better.
Lotus
I like this book because it is very suitable for girls and there was a naugthy princess who wanted revenge on princess Sophia.
Elizabeth Kim
Lately, I only have time to read children's books with the kids. My first princess book with Abigail for her birthday!
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Zahabiyah
Zahabiyah marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Anpalaky Buvanenthiram
Anpalaky Buvanenthiram marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Naveera
Naveera marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Nicky Valenzuela
Nicky Valenzuela marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Jun 08, 2014
Nia
Nia added it
May 10, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Vivian French was best known in school for being extremely skinny and for talking a lot. At school she developed an attachment to words and later became an actor, then a storyteller, and finally a writer of children's books. She is the author of more than two hundred books. Ms. French lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has four grown daughters.
More about Vivian French...
The Robe Of Skulls (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #1) Yucky Worms Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1) Princess Alice and the Magical Mirror (The Tiara Club, #4) The Bag of Bones (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #2)