Start by marking “His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433)” as Want to Read:
His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433)

His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433)

Mia Fredrickson has no idea what possessed her to share the bed of a complete stranger. Her handsome lover turns out to be Greek tycoon Nikolos Karedes, and when he discovers Mia's secret -- she's carrying the Greek tycoon's baby! -- he insists they marry. But Mia refuses!

However, as far as Nikolos is concerned, Mia's resistance is only temporary. He will have again what h
Published December 1st 2004 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!)

RLA
Aug 25, 2011 RLA rated it liked it
The heroine Mia returns home after university and breaks the news to her sister that she is pregnant, and she doesn't know the fathers name. Mia has always been very sensible so the news of her pregnancy, and the fact that she had a one night stand, comes as a big shock to both herself and her sister, but Mia knows that she wants the baby more than anything. An invitation to a friends home for dinner brings Mia face to face with Nikolos, the hero, whom is the man she spent her one wild night wit ...more
Paula Legate
Jul 23, 2015 Paula Legate rated it really liked it
I thought this was going to be just another pregnancy / romance book, but it was so much more than that. I loved the close relationship that Mia shared with her sister, and nephew. It left me with a warm feeling of a close family. I laughed through the part of the story where Mia was telling her sister that she was pregnant. I won't go into details because I don't want to spoil it for you.

The passion between Mia, and Nikolos sizzled off the pages. All I can say is the chemistry was intense. If y
Jenny
May 30, 2013 Jenny rated it did not like it
This book didn't make sense at all. The hero was a flawless dream man who treated the heroine like a queen yet she avoided him like the plague with no reason whatsoever. I thought the author would explain us why but she never did. Other than that nothing happened. Most boring Harlequin ever.
LoveRomance
Jul 07, 2012 LoveRomance rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin
I didn't remember that I'd read this one (HB's books are all pretty similar!), and was so glad to find it! Same theme as in past HB books -- crazy ex stalker, resistant heroine, patient hero, etc. And it ended/wrapped up a little too quickly and neatly. But overall a sweet story.
Carmen
Jul 29, 2012 Carmen rated it really liked it
I like Helen Bianchin's characters. She does tend to have recurring themes in her stories so it may be wise for a reader to spread the reading of her books out.
Jeanida Luckie-weatherall
Jun 28, 2015 Jeanida Luckie-weatherall rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and it's a classic love/hate relationship. A headstrong woman who's found herself pregnant after a one night stand and she's trying to ignore the sexual attraction to the father-to-be.. and he's trying to win her trust and love the whole time! And don't forget the meddlesome sister trying to do whatever she can to throw the 2 parents-to-be together to make them fall in love! Gotta love it!
Gabbe
Apr 17, 2016 Gabbe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bueno, primero, si no quieres que alguien se entere de algo no lo dices ni lo insinúas. En fin, como todos los libros de este tipo, la historia fue corta y siempre deja con ganas de algo más. le doy un 3.8
Cady Lorenzana
Apr 10, 2016 Cady Lorenzana rated it it was amazing
Cutest (but still sexy) HP that I've ever read. I love every bit of it. xoxo
Pravana
Nov 05, 2014 Pravana rated it liked it
RLA has written a good review
Kobie
Dec 01, 2014 Kobie rated it liked it
3.5 a nice book.
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Tia
Dec 27, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
Very mellow. The heroine and hero got what they deserved in the end and as well as the villain. I did like it but the whole very little conflict thing annoyed me a bit.
Cristina
Oct 28, 2012 Cristina rated it liked it
Shelves: spanish, resenhado
Unas escenas divertidas y una prota con cerebro: buena lectura.
Joselle
Jul 09, 2012 Joselle rated it really liked it
BEST BOOK EVER ! LOVE THE ROMANCE OF THIS BOOK, READ IT TWICE! <3
Shanelle
Helen Bianchin does not disappoint.
Arizbe
Apr 13, 2013 Arizbe rated it it was amazing
I fell in love Nikolos!!
ROBERT WARRICK
ROBERT WARRICK rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Majem
Majem added it
Sep 28, 2016
Nada Farra
Nada Farra marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Isabel Gzm
Isabel Gzm rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Laura Vazquez
Laura Vazquez rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Sep 05, 2016
Antonieta Jauregui
Antonieta Jauregui rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2016
nowyat
nowyat rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
  • The Stephanides Pregnancy
  • The Passion Bargain (Foreign Affairs)
  • One Night, One Baby
  • Bought By The Greek Tycoon
  • The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • Shackled by Diamonds (Models & Millionaires, #2)
  • Blackmailed into Marriage
  • Jack Riordan's Baby
  • The Blackmail Pregnancy (Modern Romance)
  • Italian Prince, Wedlocked Wife (Red-Hot Revenge) (Harlequin Presents, #2790)
Helen was born on February 20 in New Zealand, where she grew up, an only child possessed by a vivid imagination and a love for reading. She wrote stories for amusement in her early teenage years, and when she left leaving school, she took a secretarial job at a father-and-son legal firm.

At age twenty-one Helen joined a girlfriend and embarked on a working holiday in Australia, travelling via cruis
More about Helen Bianchin...