His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433)

His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!) (Harlequin Presents, #2433)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Mia Fredrickson has no idea what possessed her to share the bed of a complete stranger. Her handsome lover turns out to be Greek tycoon Nikolos Karedes, and when he discovers Mia's secret -- she's carrying the Greek tycoon's baby! -- he insists they marry. But Mia refuses!

However, as far as Nikolos is concerned, Mia's resistance is only temporary. He will have again what h...more
Published December 1st 2004 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Pregnancy Ultimatum (Expecting!)

RLA
The heroine Mia returns home after university and breaks the news to her sister that she is pregnant, and she doesn't know the fathers name. Mia has always been very sensible so the news of her pregnancy, and the fact that she had a one night stand, comes as a big shock to both herself and her sister, but Mia knows that she wants the baby more than anything. An invitation to a friends home for dinner brings Mia face to face with Nikolos, the hero, whom is the man she spent her one wild night wit...more
Jenny
This book didn't make sense at all. The hero was a flawless dream man who treated the heroine like a queen yet she avoided him like the plague with no reason whatsoever. I thought the author would explain us why but she never did. Other than that nothing happened. Most boring Harlequin ever.
LoveRomance
I didn't remember that I'd read this one (HB's books are all pretty similar!), and was so glad to find it! Same theme as in past HB books -- crazy ex stalker, resistant heroine, patient hero, etc. And it ended/wrapped up a little too quickly and neatly. But overall a sweet story.
Carmen
I like Helen Bianchin's characters. She does tend to have recurring themes in her stories so it may be wise for a reader to spread the reading of her books out.
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Tia
Very mellow. The heroine and hero got what they deserved in the end and as well as the villain. I did like it but the whole very little conflict thing annoyed me a bit.
Cristina
Unas escenas divertidas y una prota con cerebro: buena lectura.
Joselle
BEST BOOK EVER ! LOVE THE ROMANCE OF THIS BOOK, READ IT TWICE! <3
Shanelle
Helen Bianchin does not disappoint.
Arizbe
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 13, 2014
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Adebola Ebinisi-aina
Adebola Ebinisi-aina marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Jenny-glitz
Jenny-glitz marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Noelle Clark
Noelle Clark marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Uma
Uma marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Cintia
Cintia added it
Jul 16, 2014
Le`le
Le`le marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Purvi
Purvi marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Helen was born on February 20 in New Zealand, where she grew up, an only child possessed by a vivid imagination and a love for reading. She wrote stories for amusement in her early teenage years, and when she left leaving school, she took a secretarial job at a father-and-son legal firm.

At age twenty-one Helen joined a girlfriend and embarked on a working holiday in Australia, travelling via cruis...more
More about Helen Bianchin...
The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!) The Andreou Marriage Arrangement Bride, Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2907) Purchased: His Perfect Wife (Wedlocked!)