Start by marking “Escape Part Two” as Want to Read:
Escape Part Two

Escape Part Two (Escape #2)

USA Today Best Selling Author, Sydney Holmes, brings you a smoking hot trilogy that will keep you up all night!

ESCAPE~A Romantic Suspense Mystery in Three Parts
“Who knew romantic suspense could be this good!”

Part Two
SECRETS CAN DESTROY LOVE
Just when Rowan is finally feeling cherished enough to admit her feelings for Shane, she’s forced to reveal one of her secrets. Now she
Published (first published August 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Escape Part Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape Part Two

Dawn Dysart
Sep 04, 2014 Dawn Dysart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WoW! So very good!! This is the second book in the series and picks up where the first left off. We learn more about Rowan and Justin's past in this book and relationships between everyone strengthens. This has a cliff hanger as well that make the reader want to grab the next book!!
Aug 30, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great second part of the story. But it took to long to tell us who Jolly, Jewel, and Colt were. And then a HUGE cliffhanger....aaarrgghhh. Where's the 3rd part?
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
* * * * * 5 Stars

Shane had learned a big secret from Rowan, Justin was her son. Giving her some much needed space, to her thoughts in order Shane leaves her alone, but he can't stop thinking about her and he decides is time to let her know how he feels about her.

Rowan knows is a matter of time she and Justin have to run again, just as she was loving this new life she had going on, especially since Shane was in it. But she knows better than get used to one place and let her guard down.

A new threa
Melissa
Sep 13, 2014 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*~* I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review *~*

WOW... That was not what I was expecting to be her secret or the back story to it!!!

I love how Rowan is finally opening up to Shane. She is strong and fighting for what she wants. I love how the relationship with her and Shane are developing. I also really like the way her relationship is with Justin as well.

Shane is really good for her. I like that he knows when to giver her space and when to push her. I really like how he is showing her
Louise Maclean
Oct 10, 2014 Louise Maclean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book I have read by this author. I thought book one Escape was a roller coaster, book two Escape Two is even more of a ride that brings a shock wave. This book was more intense than book one if that is possible. The story and writing just hits your heart with full force that you just fall totally in love with Shane and Rowan. As I told the author you find your self shouting to the characters, but they don't listen well to you. Thank you Sydney Holmes for another amazing book I ...more
Wendy Jensen
Although I have not read Escape Part One, I did not feel that I was lost with what was happening so I would call this a stand alone book. Rowan is trying to build a life for herself but the past keeps trying to intrude. Will she have to run again? The ending leaves you wanting to grab Escape Part Three and read it right away.

I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Karinosa
Aug 19, 2014 Karinosa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rowan come on now!! I wanted more of her history. How was she trained. How was Justin trained. I wanted more. Shane and Rob and Cody are working hard and was she betrayed by one of them. Maybe, she was seen by Cody or Rob at the end. Another good cliffhanger. Let's see what a happens.
Yvette Karns
Nov 04, 2015 Yvette Karns rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
The 1st book started a little slow forme. This landlocked & makes you want to keep reading. Now starting book 3. Dying to know how it ends
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2015
Pamela J Sizemore
Pamela J Sizemore rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Melussa
Melussa rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
Kathy Myers
Kathy Myers rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2015
jeanne
jeanne rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Lisa Colvin
Lisa Colvin rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Janet Brown
Janet Brown rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Jennifer Willems
Jennifer Willems rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2014
T. ZIARKO
T. ZIARKO rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Marilyn Bouldin
Marilyn Bouldin rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
mignon cook
mignon cook rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2015
Stacey Keith
Stacey Keith rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2014
Morgan Trahan
Morgan Trahan rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2015
M B
M B rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Anita Őszik
Anita Őszik rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Casaundria L Davis
Casaundria L Davis rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
diana jones
diana jones rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
Dena
Dena rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2014
Donna Morrison
Donna Morrison rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Catherine Joan ODell
Catherine Joan ODell rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2015
Stormy Johnson
Stormy Johnson rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2015
  • Playing with the Prop (Strathstow Sharks, #3)
  • Forbidden (Southern Comfort #2)
  • Thirty-Four and a Half Predicaments Bonus Chapters (Rose Gardner Mystery #7.5)
  • Anonymity
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Breaking to Breathe (Charistown, #3)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection
  • Seduced by a Dangerous Man (By a Dangerous Man #5)
  • All The Pretty Bones (The Hunted, #1)
  • Eternally Devoted (Frostbite, #4)
  • No One Sees Me 'Til I Fall (Abbott and Lowell Forensic Mysteries #2)
  • Love's Secret Fire
  • Mistletoe and Mochas (Holidays and Heroes, #1)
  • A Violet March (Samantha Rialto #3)
Sydney Holmes, a USA Today best-selling author, writes hot mysteries and spicy romantic suspense, or as she likes to say, "Hot and spicy romance that keeps you up at night!" Sydney writes alluring mysteries and provocative romance because she loves lascivious men and strong, confident, sexy women. Writing romantic thrillers is a dream come true. She believes there are few things as exciting as ...more
More about Sydney Holmes...

Escape (3 books)