Start by marking “The Pied Piper of St. May” as Want to Read:
The Pied Piper of St. May

The Pied Piper of St. May

In the distant future, crash-landings scatter mankind's efforts to colonize the stars. Disconnected, societies develop on their own. If they could communicate, would they wonder why ancient myths persist?

What if siren songs, pied pipers, and creatures that spirit children off in the dark were real? When a nature-loving child makes a promise that brings her face to face wit
Published September 29th 2011

To ask other readers questions about The Pied Piper of St. May, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pied Piper of St. May

Megan
Feb 22, 2015 Megan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this! It reminded me of reading Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane - part science fiction, part fantasy, a little creepy, and makes you stop to think.
D.B.
Aug 19, 2014 D.B. rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I had no idea something I put under "I wrote" would end up in my ratings queue, so I am giving it 4 stars, lest anyone think I have given my own work no stars. I *do* think it's good.

This is a YA novella. It's suitable for early readers who don't scare too easily - no sex, no graphic violence, no profanity. But it is a creepy story, with kidnapping and off-screen violence.

Here are a few reader reviews from Amazon:

5.0 out of 5 stars poignant, March 14, 2013
By Kookookelly -
This review is from:
Petra
Petra marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014