A Harmony of Angels. Angela McGerr

A Harmony of Angels. Angela McGerr

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
There have been an increasing number of newspaper stories, TV programmes and first-hand reports of encounters with angels. But how do you know if angels are trying to connect with you? Angela McGerr believes that angels are everywhere around us, ready to give us their unconditional love and support. In this light-hearted but informative guide she shows how to find your gua...more
Published August 1st 2003 by Quadrille Publishing (first published October 12th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about A Harmony of Angels. Angela McGerr, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Harmony of Angels. Angela McGerr

Elena
This is a beautiful book, physically. A lot of care went into this. It is totally illustrated and has a lot of pages with color behind the text. The book is short, but jam packed with information. I would give it 3.5 stars but that's not an option. The author suggests some ways of dealing with angels which I believe are pretty rigid and aren't how I would do things. Otherwise it would receive a higher rating.
Rochelle
Invaluable for the beginning intuitive, medium. Been in constant use for client readings for over a decade. Very excited to get another card set from her on order now.
Libby Mcgarvey
Just fantastic gives you a good grounding on Angels as well as being a treat for the eyes. A total delight!
Dawn
Beautiful art work
Valjean Mcnutt-messier
Valjean Mcnutt-messier is currently reading it
Sep 10, 2013
Morgan
Morgan is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2013
Wendy Croteau
Wendy Croteau is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2013
Gold and Silver Guardian Angels An Angel for Every Day Harmony Angel Cards The Angel Almanac Love And Light Angel Cards