Start by marking “India The Moonstone Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #22; Jewel Fairies, #1)” as Want to Read:
India The Moonstone Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #22; Jewel Fairies, #1)

India The Moonstone Fairy (Rainbow Magic #22)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  1,100 ratings  ·  44 reviews
Seven jewels have been stolen from the Fairy Queen's crown! Without them, the Jewel Fairies' magical powers are fading. Read all seven books to find the jewels and save the fairies!
Jack Frost is up to no good again! This time, he's stolen the seven jewels from Queen Titania's crown. Without them, the Jewel Fairies can't do their jobs. The magic in Fairyland is fading fast
Published July 1st 2007 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about India The Moonstone Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about India The Moonstone Fairy

Irene
Mar 09, 2013 Irene rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Girls in Pre-K through 2nd Grade
Recommended to Irene by: Found it in the Library
We haven't finished reading the Rainbow Fairies series yet, but while waiting for the next Rainbow Fairy book to become available at our local library, Isabelle was thrilled to find this book, the first in the Jewel Fairies series.

So apparently, there is an order in which you're supposed to read the series of series. In this book, Rachel and Kirsty have magic lockets that were given to them after they helped the Weather Fairies in a previous adventure.

This time, the icy Jack Frost has stolen Qu
The Jewel Fairies
Disaster has struck Fairyland! Jack frost's goblins have stolen the jewels from Queen Titania's crown. The fairies magical powers are fading. can Rachel and Kirsty help get them back?

This book would be exsiting and magical to all little girls through its adventures and because their are two little girls that have fairy friend's and help them save the fairy world. every little girl would love these books as it is telling a story of when every little girl dreams of.
$hanel
Jack Frost is up to no good again! Like always! This time he has stolen all seven gems from the jewel fairies and Rachel and Kirsty are the ones to help. When India the moonstone fairy looses her moonstone on the first day of Rachel and Kirsty`s adventure they wonder if they can help get her moonstone back from a neighbor`s yard.
Cecelia
The moonstone controls sweet dreams magic for the humans and fairies. Rachel and Kristy have to find it because evil Jack Frost and his goblins stole the seven magic jewels from the fairy queen's crown. Every year in the fall season the fairies do a parade right into the queen's castle and charge up their wands with the jewel magic. The jewels control special and important magic like shrinking and seeing the future and changing (like if you were wearing a crown it could change into a magician ha ...more
Dolly
Jul 03, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the first book of seven in the Rainbow Magic Jewel Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the pseudonym Daisy Meadows. While the stories are basically the same and follow a simple formula, they are entertaining for young girls who are starting to read chapter books and I love that our oldest is just ripping through them. We both read the books separately and talk about what happens. I'm not a huge fan of them, but each story only takes about 5-10 minutes to read. Our oldest is ...more
Mariah white
Rachel and Kirsty are at Rachel's house and they see that Rachel is having a night mare and Kirsty is trying to awake Rachel and so Kirsty asked her what was your dream about and so Rachel is telling kirsty what her dream was about and suddenly Rachel find out that her necklace and kirsty's is glowing too. So they look into there necklace and some of there pixie dust comes out and they look were they are going and they are at the Queen's and kings palace and they were wondering if they had anoth ...more
Kara Thomas
I feel like I'm cheating to record this book, but both Addison and Jefferson really liked it. I wasn't sure Jefferson would sit and listen once I mentioned fairies, but the story included Jack Frost and his evil goblins, so he thought it was fun. Quick read- chapter book with pictures. I'll have to remember this series so we can read more.
Miranda Rae Carter
My daughter loves this new, exciting, series of chapter books. As a grade one, she is really excelling in reading because she loves the fairy stories so much, and they are easy for her to follow from one chapter to the next. There are lots of new words, and she is learning so much.
Georgia Shreeve
I thought the book was amazing and cool. I loved the part when India put 2 goblins to sleep. I am almost 9 years old and I would suggest this book to anyone mi age.
Lexi
I think it was funny when Kristy sang a song to the goblins!
Kim Vaughn russell
Jule's really likes this series.
Aleena
I love this book! !!!!
MM
These books are like crack for a 7 year old girl. I know that metaphor is thrown around quite a bit, but, uh, it's true in this case. And that's pretty much all I have to say about it this Rainbow Magic stuff.

Update: a plea! My daughter wants more of these, which is fine, whatever, I'll take her to the library. But if anybody out there has recommendations for other books to scratch the rainbow-magic itch, I'm all ears!
Audrey
June 2014 (Audrey)
Luvbooks
Oh no! Jack Frost has stole all the magic jewels from fairy land. Can Rachel and Kristy help find the magic jewels? The next time Rachel and Kristy visit Fairyland they meet new fairy friends witch are the jewel fairy`s. The first fairy friend of the jewel fairy`s they are going to help is India the Moonstone fairy find her magic Moonstone.
Claire & Michelle
Claire says: My favorite part was when I saw India, Rachel & Kirsty make the goblins go to sleep under a tree. I think this book was good and smart. I learned that you have to be nice - not scary, or you will scare your friends, and they will end up shaking. I'm 100 excited to read the next one!!!
Maggie
I thought it was fun when one of the girls saw India's moonstone land in her backyard. And it was kind of exciting when she saw the goblin was dressed up as a baby in the stroller guarding the moonstone that was on the baby's mobile. It was great book!
Sydney
the moonstone helps people go to sleep. kirsty's sister doesn't sleep well and has nightmares. so they put the moonstone above her crib and she has nice dreams now.
Ratforcekids
The Rainbow Magic fairy series by Daisy Meadows are supremely popular among young female readers. Try India and the Moonstone Fairy to get started.
Taryn
Jul 31, 2011 Taryn marked it as to-read
I want to read this one.
I read one of the jewl fairies and it was the best one yet out of all the fairies.
And i hope this one is good.
Alexa
This is an adventurous book. I think you should read this book. If you don't like it then try the other fairyland books.
Natalie
I think This book is great to read and its a very fun adventure book as u read well u never know whats gonna happen
Susan
Just taking a trip through "fairyland" to get familiar with the little ladies before our library program.
Ainsley
It was very pretty and I loved fairies so this would be a good book for me.
Andd Becker
This is a lovely reading level two book for third grade girls.
Pragathi
i got india for christmas after i got the rainbow fairy collection
Anne
I like the Jewel fairies as much as the rainbow ones.
Briana Leung
FUCK good reads they will not let you read the books!!!
Caitlyn
I have and read this entire series when I was little!
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • The Secret Promise (The Rescue Princesses, #1)
  • The Magic Spell (My Secret Unicorn, #1)
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)
  • From the Mist (Disney: The Never Girls, #4)
  • Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig (Mercy Watson #5)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue (Pony-Crazed Princess #1)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Princess Posey and the Perfect Present (Princess Posey, #2)
  • Stanley and the Magic Lamp (Flat Stanley, #2)
  • The Vampire's Vacation (A to Z Mysteries, #22)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)