Gracefully: Looking and Being Your Best at Any Age

Gracefully: Looking and Being Your Best at Any Age

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Famous beauty Valerie Ramsey reveals the secrets behind her timeless face, toned body, and unstoppable spirit. With an upbeat, inspiring tone, she shows you how to enhance your natural beauty, increase your energy and live life to the fullest - at any age.
Published April 1st 2008 by McGraw-Hill (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Gracefully, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gracefully

Michele
As a successful model who began that career at 63, and at 70 works internationally with top agencies - I see Valerie Ramsey as a wonderful role model. But her book is a disappointment. It offers little insight into her own story, and lots of superficial feel-good advice on topics ranging from the importance of friends to the fashion insight that purse and shoes no longer need match. Blah. Anyone interested in being their best as they age would do far better with Charla Krupp's terrific and usefu...more
Dianne Duffy
Sep 09, 2008 Dianne Duffy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Dianne by: Advertisement
I really enjoyed this book. It was a positive and uplifting book and it made me believe in myself even more. I found it to be a little slow in some chapters, only because I am not in the work arena anymore; however, for those who are, you may find it very helpful. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone!
Franty Ozora
Buku ini super bagusssss.Sebenernya ini untuk orang2 yang umur 60 tahun ke atas loh ahhahaa. Bagus deh. INspiring banget. Gw numpang baca ini di times. Mahal booo klo beli 310 ribuuuu. Bagus banget. Meskipun tidak religious, justru agak kayak ateis. Tapi bagus :) :)
Ross Bishop
Very well written account of what it's like for a woman over 60 to deal with aging.
Anna
By 60 you should know all of this stuff-what a waste
alberterasmus
alberterasmus marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Fern Ronay
Fern Ronay marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Sarah Haskin
Sarah Haskin marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Wendy Swenson
Wendy Swenson marked it as to-read
May 20, 2012
Heather
Oct 24, 2011 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Diana
Diana is currently reading it
Feb 10, 2011
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2008