Start by marking “Such Sweet Poison (Harlequin Presents #1458)” as Want to Read:
Such Sweet Poison (Harlequin Presents #1458)

Such Sweet Poison (Harlequin Presents #1458)

"I'M JUST ASKING YOU TO DINNER."

Morgan didn't understand Catherine's reaction to his invitation. "I'm not asking you to go to bed with me."

Yet Catherine was wary. After a failed marriage, despite her continued sense of guilt, she'd finally pulled the pieces of her life together. Now, content with her quiet life, in spite of the urging of well-meaning friends, she wasn't in
Published April 1st 1992 by Harlequin Books (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Such Sweet Poison, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Such Sweet Poison

Vintage
Page and a DNF at least for now.

Just not interested. I don't know whether it's the heroine's crankiness and defensiveness or the hero's lack of personality so far or the simple fact that I am a little sad and depressed that Princess Leia died.

RIP Carrie Fisher!
Leona
Apr 13, 2013 Leona rated it liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
3 stars..... This probably was a strong 5 star read back in the days when it was first written. It certainly isn't your traditional mother's HP. The context is intriguing, a Vietnam POW struggling with post traumatic stress, a heroine scarred from a previous marriage, mental illness, impotence and unrequited love. I'm not sure there is much more left in the area of angst, But in spite of all this, the book actually felt a little flat. Something that could have been off the charts ended up just s ...more
Sanya
Feb 02, 2011 Sanya rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favourite harlequin ever.
The characters are so real and human, and it is so refreshing to find and read those good Harlequins from 20 years ago. This is a story of real love between two people that have been hurt, and their struggle to find happiness. So sweet.
Mareli
Mar 28, 2011 Mareli rated it liked it
It was not bad. A bit old-fashioned maybe and so English!! This is my first AM's book, the thing that left me perplexed is her use of short sentences. Her dialogues are continually interrupted, and I found it a bit disturbing. I don't know if it's her normal writing style or this book is a fluke. We'll see.
Faiza Imran
Jun 01, 2016 Faiza Imran rated it it was amazing
My most favourite Mills and Boon.
The thing i loved best about this book was that Morgan was so so so human!
I'm not into heroes with Islands, Jets and all tycoon aura. So i guess its understandable why i absolutely loved Morgan Lynch. and Kat!!!
Tia
May 20, 2011 Tia rated it liked it
I made it all the way through this novel but it was really hard. It was very old english and old school in general. It kind of reminded me of some victorian times. It was well written and I assume it was an amazing classic back when it was written but it just doesn't apply in todays times.
Darlene
Apr 16, 2013 Darlene rated it it was ok
read over 30 years ago so i dont remember much about this book, it was fluff however a little fluff should fall in everyones life from time to time
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2008
Randa
Randa rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2010
Ashima
Ashima rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Anitha Mary
Anitha Mary rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Þórhallur
Þórhallur rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Zoe Vinnicombe
Zoe Vinnicombe rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2011
Elena Ntzouni
Elena Ntzouni rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2014
Mona
Mona rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2014
Karen Cote'
Karen Cote' rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2011
Jules
Jules rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Vera_
Vera_ rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2015
Shivangi Ramsay
Shivangi Ramsay rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2009
Anne Ivory
Anne Ivory rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2012
Becklyn
Becklyn rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
EeeJay
EeeJay rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2011
Andreia Morgado
Andreia Morgado rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Iszy
Iszy rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2012
Penney
Penney rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2010
Karen
Karen rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Mildred Grieveson was born on October 10, 1946 in England. She had writtenall through her infant and junior years and on into her teens, the storieschanging from children's adventures to torrid gypsy passions. Her motherused to gather these up from time to time, when her bedroom became toountidy, and dispose of them!

Mildred has always wanted to write - which is not to say she has alwayswanted to b
More about Anne Mather...