Start by marking “My Bible Story Book: Bible Stories for Small Children” as Want to Read:
My Bible Story Book: Bible Stories for Small Children

My Bible Story Book: Bible Stories for Small Children

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Introduce children to 34 Bible stories with this book of single-page stories. Scripture references included.
Published January 23rd 2008 by Concordia Publishing House (first published March 1974)

To ask other readers questions about My Bible Story Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Bible Story Book

Amy
My mother got this for me when I was a wee child, and to this day, I still see some of the illustrations in my mind when thinking of particular bible stories.
Stacy
My grandma gave this to my brother and me when we were very young. The version I have is from 1966. I still picture the illustrations in my mind when I read various books of the Bible. I still remember how I felt when I looked through this book as a child. I was enamored and mesmerized! Thank you Nana! :-)
Feiliana Tandiono
Feiliana Tandiono marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Evangeline
Evangeline marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Yogeesh
Yogeesh marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Sarah added it
Mar 11, 2011
Twelve Who Followed Jesus: Matthew 4:18-22; 9:9-13; 10:1-42; Luke 5:1-11; John 1:43-51 for Children Jonah and the Very Big Fish - Arch Books Jesus and the Family Trip: Luke 2:41-52 My Christmas Prayer Book: Luke 2:1-20 E-Marketing